What's new

Divorce rates around the world

NagaBaba

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

no stats on Pakistan there.. may be very low because of cultural and religious reasons but here some articles:

but don't let the stats fool you, it is increasingly common in urban India now

gbcd-1662962807.jpg

:laugh:

1. Feminism.
2. Lack of tolerance.
3. Lack of compromises.

Nobody is willing to question these women and their decisions. MSM and Social Media will allow women to spew Feminist drivel and encourage more to follow suit. There are websites dedicated to the cause.

1. Feminism.
2. Lack of tolerance.
3. Lack of compromises.

Nobody is willing to question these women and their decisions. MSM and Social Media will allow women to spew Feminist drivel and encourage more to follow suit. There are websites dedicated to the cause.
But what if you really aren't compatible with the other half? I mean, sometime people do fall out of love don't you think?

But what if you really aren't compatible with the other half? I mean, sometime people do fall out of love don't you think?

Some of the divorces do occur on legitimate grounds. In some of the cases, the husband turns out to be an egotistical idiot.

However, Feminists are up to no good when it comes to brainwashing women with their typical patriarchy tropes.

High divorce rates destroy societies, we need to find a balance between stopping marital abuse and preserving our cultural values allowing for healthier marriages
imo its better to end it and get out in one piece and half sane if its an abusive relationship

abuse can be psychological too and its not always men who are guilty, spl in these modern times

Some of the divorces do occur on legitimate grounds. In some of the cases, the husband turns out to be an egotistical idiot.

However, Feminists are up to no good when it comes to brainwashing women with their typical patriarchy tropes.
Guess it is the issue of value.

Most people in the west see marriage is a connivence, I mean the more liberal one tend to think like that, the more conversative one would see that more sanctimony, i think thats more of value problem...

It's better to be divorced than live in an abusive relationship or marriage.

But the laws for divorce in India is completely fucked up and basically screws the man even if the woman is the abusive partner.

Even if your wife sleeps around and gives birth to someone elses baby, according to Indian law that kid has to be taken care of by the legal husband and not the real father. Even if you get divorced you have to support that kid. Can you even imagine such kind of shit and the trauma faced by the man?

It's better to be divorced than live in an abusive relationship or marriage.

But the laws for divorce in India is completely fucked up and basically screws the man even if the woman is the abusive partner.

Even if your wife sleeps around and gives birth to someone elses baby, according to Indian law that kid has to be taken care of by the legal husband and not the real father. Even if you get divorced you have to support that kid. Can you even imagine such kind of shit and the trauma faced by the man?

Indian men should establish a Men's Rights movement and push for legal reforms. The state has NO right to force a man to pay for child support if his wife cheated on him and gave birth to another man's child.

I agree with what @hussain0216 said about family system in Islam.

If your a non Muslim male then there is no point in getting married. Because the law and society will screw you.

If you are a Muslim male then you can get married to a woman, put her in a burqa, lock her up in the house, smack her if she misbehaves and get another wife if you get bored of her. Islam protects the rights of men. It knows men are superior to women.
Even a critic like me has to commend this religion for this very fact.

I agree with what @hussain0216 said about family system in Islam.

If your a non Muslim male then there is no point in getting married. Because the law and society will screw you.

If you are a Muslim male then you can get married to a woman, put her in a burqa, lock her up in the house, smack her if she misbehaves and get another wife if you get bored of her. Islam protects the rights of men. It knows men are superior to women.
Even a critic like me has to commend this religion for this very fact.
No you're wrong about women rights in Islam, Islam gives best rights for women

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom