What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most chinese dont even know the war in 1962. For us, It is not worth to brag that we won a war against india.:lol: It is just like won a 1 years old baby in fight.
Well, i donnt know that war very well, but I know you almostly lost your capital.:D Sorry for that.

Well you chinese like to refer 1962 more often as to boast your chinese armies cowardly act of attacking a group of indian soldiers .is this called a war .

In your logic, a war indian won is called a war, and a war indian lost is not war? You are funny, really.:oops:

Dont always read the communist propaganda material

Dont always read the communist propaganda material

Sorry, I know that histroy from japanese world history book, about this history, they are almost the same with chinese books.:blink:

For you: Donot always read the biggest caste-democracy propaganda material.

Democratic propaganda????? That's news to us. Do u Even know the meaning of Democracy? Well dude find out then. Does any one anyone here remember that China is building a highway along the Indian border, the response to this is what SU 30.... And we lost the 1961 war due to some serious lack of judgment from our PM(he stretched his faith on PANCHSHEEL).
Stop using that Nuking the world around..... Some people Y i dont get it , go so easy on peoples life.

Democratic propaganda????? That's news to us. Do u Even know the meaning of Democracy? Well dude find out then. Does any one anyone here remember that China is building a highway along the Indian border, the response to this is what SU 30.... And we lost the 1961 war due to some serious lack of judgment from our PM(he stretched his faith on PANCHSHEEL).
Stop using that Nuking the world around..... Some people Y i dont get it , go so easy on peoples life.

At least I think caste-democracy is not real democracy, and I dont think that a person who are under starving or can not even write his own name can vote well.:blink:⇒So, I dont think a country has over 40% poverty people and illiteracy people can have really democracy.

Sorry, I know that histroy from japanese world history book, about this history, they are almost the same with chinese books.:blink:

For you: Donot always read the biggest caste-democracy propaganda material.

Please tell me what a caste democracy is??Most of the chinese members are puking it 24\7 ..Do you guys have any idea what it is/??or just a myth that your party class mouth feeded you??..Which Chinese book and Japan history book said that your were near our capital??The war was limted to north eastern states..Heck you couldn't capture south Tibet then you are talking about Delhi..wake up from your dream mate..have a hot cup cup of coffeee..

may you got confused after reading Japan history book that they captured your capital ..You thought they were talking about your country capturing ours :rofl: talking about nut brains :disagree:

At least I think caste-democracy is not real democracy, and I dont think that a person who are under starving or can not even write his own name can vote well.:blink:⇒So, I dont think a country has over 40% poverty people and illiteracy people can have really democracy.

really??you have a great knowledge about democracy..Democracy means people have the power to select their government..If people is not satisfied with a governments performance they have the full authority to change the government in the next election..its all new for you huh??i am not surprised.,..as i said dont always read the party propaganda material

Please tell me what a caste democracy is??Most of the chinese members are puking it 24\7 ..Do you guys have any idea what it is/??or just a myth that your party class mouth feeded you??..Which Chinese book and Japan history book said that your were near our capital??The war was limted to north eastern states..Heck you couldn't capture south Tibet then you are talking about Delhi..wake up from your dream mate..have a hot cup cup of coffeee..

:lol:Did I hurt you? Stop acting like a baby. Is that a history writing indian is good is a history, a history writing indian is bad is not history in your mind?:lol: Wake up, baby. I have told you which japan book said that, Japanese world history book for high school student. Dont try to ingnor everything you dont wanna believe, that is nonsense.

may you got confused after reading Japan history book that they captured your capital ..You thought they were talking about your country capturing ours :rofl: talking about nut brains :disagree:

Finally we won the war, and at least, we dont let another nation rule us for over 300 years.

Most chinese dont even know the war in 1962. For us, It is not worth to brag that we won a war against india.:lol: It is just like won a 1 years old baby in fight.
Well, i donnt know that war very well, but I know you almostly lost your capital.:D Sorry for that.

Well you chinese like to refer 1962 more often as to boast your chinese armies cowardly act of attacking a group of indian soldiers .is this called a war .

In your logic, a war indian won is called a war, and a war indian lost is not war? You are funny, really.:oops:

Me too,I didn't heard the war in 1962 untill I was 23year old~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom