What's new

Indian Army helicopter crashes in Arunachal near China border, casualties feared

You should be more worried that one day New Dehli and your bedroom will be flattened out by Chinese bombers, creating a holocaust of Indians instead if you people are that foolish enough.
Please dont joke, Chinese are only good at getting killed, first 100 million by Mongola, then 50 million by Japan and then 50 million by Mao🤣. In any case, India has more than enough nukes to wipe out every Chinese. We will wait for your low birth rates to drop your population to 500 million and then throw everything we have got, good luck 👍🤣

The problem is that Chinese bombers and fleets have been approaching Japan. I don't know what the specific reaction of Japan is. But I know that Indians really want to continue to be colonial pariahs. This time for at least 500 years.lol.
You mean like how Mongols invaded Chinese over and over again for 500 years and slaughtered 100 million 🤣.

You mean like how Mongols invaded Chinese over and over again for 500 years and slaughtered 100 million 🤣.
Mongols? welcome to Inner Mongolia of China

Please dont joke, Chinese are only good at getting killed, first 100 million by Mongola, then 50 million by Japan and then 50 million by Mao🤣. In any case, India has more than enough nukes to wipe out every Chinese. We will wait for your low birth rates to drop your population to 500 million and then throw everything we have got, good luck 👍🤣

Yeah, which country is the slave of invaders for thousands of years, called Endia, where billion of you have been murdered by the invaders such as Africans, Central Asians, Persians, Mongols, Muslims, Portugueses and British.

"While the precise number of deaths is sensitive to the assumptions we make about baseline mortality, it is clear that somewhere in the vicinity of 100 million people died prematurely at the height of British colonialism. This is among the largest policy-induced mortality crises in human history."

Your crappy nuke missiles are toy jokes that cant even penetrate Chinese defence shield.

And who are the fools and losers get killed like in 1962 war and 2020 Galwan clash ? Havent got enough, want repeats ?

Last edited:
Yeah, which country is the slave of invaders for thousands of years, called Endia, where billion of you have been murdered by the invaders such as Africans, Central Asians, Persians, Mongols, Muslims, Portugueses and British.

"While the precise number of deaths is sensitive to the assumptions we make about baseline mortality, it is clear that somewhere in the vicinity of 100 million people died prematurely at the height of British colonialism. This is among the largest policy-induced mortality crises in human history."

Your crappy nuke missiles are toy jokes that cant even penetrate Chinese defence shield.

And who are the fools and losers get killed like in 1962 war and 2020 Galwan clash ? Havent got enough, want repeats ?
Chinese defence shield 🤣🤣 didnt work against Mongols and 100 million hapless Chinese bit the dust and wont work against India. Chinese can’t build crappy toys properly let alone defence shield. Chinese reverse engineered garbage won’t even work against toy missiles.

What happened in 2020? 40 Chinese got their skulls bashed to death and drowned ?

Chinese defence shield 🤣🤣 didnt work against Mongols and 100 million hapless Chinese bit the dust and wont work against India. Chinese can’t build crappy toys properly let alone defence shield. Chinese reverse engineered garbage won’t even work against toy missiles.

What happened in 2020? 40 Chinese got their skulls bashed to death and drowned ?
Fool, keep live in your delusion, its good for you as long as you keep sleeping.

high altitude and mountanous terrain + unpredictable weather in mountains are deadly for rotorcrafts , many heli accidents occured on such areas , even the superb HH60

I heard the newscaster and her voice narration is probably the most unattractive aspect of this news, even worse than the fact that all these people perished in a 1950's heli IAF still flies.

I got a reverse boner immediately - just like when I listen of Pal-kree Sharma of WION. Where do they get voices like this?

I feel sorry for less-than-endowed Indian men now (can you imagine being Indian and getting an anti-boner at that) being how they have to put up with these shriekers sounding like Ladyboys at home...? Pull out the magnifying glasses....

Wow.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom