What's new

Indian Army helicopter crashes in Arunachal near China border, casualties feared

Show this to a self respecting monpa, bugun or nyishi from arunachal. I guarantee you he's gonna turn you into pulp. Out of all the NE people I've met and lived with Arunachalees are the most anti china folks, they're Especially angry about what you did with tibet in the 50s
of course. The slave owners in Tibet resented the loss of their privileges. We can understand. Just like how the Tibetan people hated these slave owners before the 1950s.

Think about when a group of Brahmins lost their privileges.......

Show this to a self respecting monpa, bugun or nyishi from arunachal. I guarantee you he's gonna turn you into pulp. Out of all the NE people I've met and lived with Arunachalees are the most anti china folks, they're Especially angry about what you did with tibet in the 50s
If so where they are so many rebel groups in that region? In Tibet there're no rebels.

insurgent.png

04insurg2.gif

Out of all the NE people I've met and lived with Arunachalees are the most anti china folks, they're Especially angry about what you did with tibet in the 50s
People in Tibet have GDP per capita close to $10,000, enjoy free housing, free healthcare, even college is free in Tibet and almost every young Tibetan can go to college, bullet trains now have reached the Indian border and every household owns private cars, what about the life across the border in India side?

If so where they are so many rebel groups in that region? In Tibet there're no rebels.

insurgent.png

04insurg2.gif
Lol, check the stats for Arunachal in your own post. There's no insurgency by indigenous people in Arunachal. Your own post confirms what I said. BTW, insurgency in North East India is basically non existent now, post Op Rhino in 2003 indian army has broken the back of insurgents in NE, tens of thousands of rebels have surrendered and the strength of militant groups is so low that they can't even fight and resort to ransom from villagers and burmese drug traders for money. Infact indian army has pulled out all of it's divisivons from counter insurgency and given security duties to central armed police forces and assam rifles.

I
of course. The slave owners in Tibet resented the loss of their privileges. We can understand. Just like how the Tibetan people hated these slave owners before the 1950s.

Think about when a group of Brahmins lost their privileges.......
No point of arguing with you. You're the same people who call Mao Zedong a great man despite the fact that he killed 80 million people under his regime

I

No point of arguing with you. You're the same people who call Mao Zedong a great man despite the fact that he killed 80 million people under his regime
It only shows how stupid you are, Mao will be judged by our Chinese people, not you Indians and your despicable lies.

Every time when they get close to the Chinese border, they crash, Indian planes should stay away from that region, for their own lives.
You are right, and you should stay away from the Japanese islands, or they might just decide to repeat Nanking again and off another 50 million of you 🤣 and create scenes that make onlyfans look like pg13.

You are right, and you should stay away from the Japanese islands, or they might just decide to repeat Nanking again and off another 50 million of you 🤣 and create scenes that make onlyfans look like pg13.
China don't have many planes crashing near Japan, I suggest that for your safety, as for Japan, DNA shows they are partly Chinese but not the other way around, they follow everything Chinese, lanuguage, religions, culture, clothing, architecture... you Indians were enslaved by whites for 300 long years, and now you largely follow your former white masters, see the difference?

Indian Army helicopter crashes in Arunachal near China border, casualties feared​

March 16, 2023

Bomdila, March 16

An Army aviation Cheetah helicopter crashed near Arunachal Pradesh’s Mandala, West of Bomdila during an operational sortie on Thursday.

According to reports, the helicopter lost contact with the ATC at around 9.15 AM on Thursday morning. The chopper with 2 pilots on board had taken off from Senge village in West Kameng district at 9 am on Thursday and was enroute to Missamari, Assam, with the estimated time of arrival being 09.45 am.

Reports said that the chopper lost contact midway. Police sources said at 12.30 pm, information was received from villagers of Bangjalep, in Dirang that a crashed chopper has been located in a burning state. The whereabouts of the pilots could not be known.

A search and rescue teams of army, SSB and police have left for the spot. Inclement weather is hampering the operations, sources said.

In October 2022, five Army personnel died in a helicopter crash of the Indian Army near Migging village in Arunachal Pradesh’s Upper Siang district, about 25 km from Tuting town. This was the second incident of an Army helicopter accident in the state this month. On October 5, an Indian Army pilot lost his life when a Cheetah helicopter crashed near Tawang area of Arunachal Pradesh.

Between March 2017 and December 2021, 31 people lost their lives in accidents involving 15 military helicopters that included four ALH, four Cheetah, two ALH (WSI), three Mi-17V5, an Mi-17 and a Chetak, according to official details.

The services presently operate a total of 187 Cheetah and 205 Chetak helicopters, which are often used to even service high-altitude areas like Siachen Glacier region. Both Cheetah and Chetak are light utility single-engine helicopters, most of which are as much as 40 years old.

RIP
Cheetah's are pretty ancient at this point, they were inducted around 1970s.
LCHS, ALHs (Dhruv) and other copters should phase Cheetah's out in the near future.

You should be more worried that one day New Dehli and your bedroom will be flattened out by Chinese bombers, creating a holocaust of Indians instead if you people are that foolish enough.

insurgent.png

04insurg2.gif
It's not what it used to be in late 90s. Once powerful and big groups have weakened and broke up due to lack of popular support and lack of arms and foreign support. Many surrendered to the government and were granted amnesty. Current groups operate in semi autonomous region in certain parts of North-East. These are small groups holding smaller territories. Plus they are in active talks with the Indian govt most only demand certain autonomity in their affairs.
Also keep in mind Maoists and these groups are not against India nor is there any mainstream secession movement like Kashmir. (they are still disgruntled Indian citizens who had to pick up arms to demand their rights so neither the govt nor these groups want to engage in conflicts in most cases, why do you think India has police forces like crpf and others and doesn't use the Army and their warmachines to eradicate these "insurgents")
These movements and groups formed due to the extreme neglect of these regions by the past Central and State governments (the state govts didn't get much funding in the past).
Only recently has North-East started developing and began receiving higher funding and attention from central govt. Same is true for most of India, most of it is undeveloped, development is clustered in certain regions but I'm glad it's expanding to many regions.

I

Stop lying! In fact, Mao Zedong killed 800 million Chinese people! But. But. The problem is that India's current life expectancy and literacy rate are only equivalent to those of China's Mao era. You can imagine how bad India is now. lol This is why the Indian people love Mao zedong.

The problem is that Chinese bombers and fleets have been approaching Japan. I don't know what the specific reaction of Japan is. But I know that Indians really want to continue to be colonial pariahs. This time for at least 500 years.lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom