What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Russia,Vietnam,Japan etc..they will give you the answer..the recent Chinese aggression..

Japan and China in dispute over undersea oil fields - Telegraph

still saying Chinese are not aggressive and don't act with a hegamonic mindset??

Even ask Russia,Vietnam,Japan, they dont think china is aggressing india.:D Why indian like realated the other nation as his ally when dealling with china?? Isnt indian is a might power in your media? Be confident! your are superpower.:oops:

:lol:Did I hurt you? Stop acting like a baby. Is that a history writing indian is good is a history, a history writing indian is bad is not history in your mind?:lol: Wake up, baby. I have told you which japan book said that, Japanese world history book for high school student. Dont try to ingnor everything you dont wanna believe, that is nonsense.

Then show me any links saying that there was attack in Delhi during 1962 war..forget Delhi try Kolkatta.. its more near you..show me i dare you..then we can talk about your history book...Dude you need to upgrade your knowledge about history seriously..You are being silly here..Stop acting like stupid fan boy and be reasonable..Your country couldn't even pass the northwestern states..it was limited there

Finally we won the war, and at least, we dont let another nation rule us for over 300 years.

You might wanna thank allies for that..they won the war for you ..:)

Even ask Russia,Vietnam,Japan, they dont think china is aggressing india.:D Why indian like realated the other nation as his ally when dealling with china?? Isnt indian is a might power in your media? Be confident! your are superpower.:oops:

You guys dont trust Indian media right..the point is your country cannot be trusted and we are doing what ever we can to strengthen ourselves against the possible aggression of yours..Else of your statements are pathetic rant of some ones burning a$$

seiko..why should i ask anyone when the whole world testified except for the minority like india..that China is a thriving successful peaceful country..but i can list you list of indian aggression with exact precision accuracy..

Then show me any links saying that there was attack in Delhi during 1962 war..forget Delhi try Kolkatta.. its more near you..show me i dare you..then we can talk about your history book...Dude you need to upgrade your knowledge about history seriously..You are being silly here..Stop acting like stupid fan boy and be reasonable..Your country couldn't even pass the northwestern states..it was limited there

:lol:, I told you that japanese history book, there is no link bcoz of copyright. And I dont said anything about attacking Deli, just said you alomost lost your capital, about this you can search by google.:oops:

What a pity, you even cannt win the war with your ally Soviet help. Shame, Shame.

seiko..why should i ask anyone when the whole world testified except for the minority like india..that China is a thriving successful peaceful country..but i can list you list of indian aggression with exact precision accuracy..

Lufti its the difference mate..you comparing India's relations with its immediate neighbors while you compare relation of China with other countries that its immediate neighbors. Every country has some sort of strain relationship with its immediate neighbors..Its easy for any country to have a healthy relationship with any country other that its neighbors because when dealing with the neighbors we have to protect our interest too..China is a thriving successful country i agree but peaceful i dont..They pretend to be peaceful because they wanna beat Uncle Sam.when there time is come they will be worse ..

:wave: :wave: inshort you dont have anything to say you didnt even reached Kolkatta..so there is no way you should have reached Delhi ..Have a tight sleep baby :wave:

And enjoy your world in your mind, baby:D

:lol:, I told you that japanese history book, there is no link bcoz of copyright. And I dont said anything about attacking Deli, just said you alomost lost your capital, about this you can search by google.:oops:

:wave: :wave: inshort you dont have anything to say you didnt even reached Kolkatta..so there is no way you should have reached Delhi ..Have a tight sleep baby :wave:
What a pity, you even cannt win the war with your ally Soviet help. Shame, Shame.

I really love to read the history book you are reading..kind of wierd history they thought you mate..when did Soviets helped in 1962 war??? :what: again any links to suport your claim..or just another rant by you??

You might wanna thank allies for that..they won the war for you ..ouch seiko not allies only objectives every party has certain objectives...for example After the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, the war merged into the greater conflict of World War II as a major front in the Pacific Theatre. to achieve objective us had to do something they did..China did fought Japanese well they were not losing it fairly if someone asks to join you to achieve objectives you don't say no to them!

You might wanna thank allies for that..they won the war for you ..ouch seiko not allies only objectives every party has certain objectives...for example After the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, the war merged into the greater conflict of World War II as a major front in the Pacific Theatre. to achieve objective us had to do something they did..China did fought Japanese well they were not losing it fairly if someone asks to join you to achieve objectives you don't say no to them!

Lufti most of the chinese cities were fallen to Japan including their capital..if Japan didnt attack Pearl Harbour history of China should have been different..Its ammunitions and weapons from Allies after the pearl harbour attack that helped China to hold back and the nuclear bombing of Japan help them win that war..

That really is bad, friend. You lost the honor, I'm afraid.

It was not just a little "bad". Have you lost it all together? What's this "G2" and "nuking India" nonsense, Honor?

Apologize for making such statement! Life is precious! Nuking India is nonsence!

Maybe i am nuking the PDF Indian so that they will get piss off. The thread created is already a troll bait.

Ok seiko question of they day is india aggressive towards China/Pakistan or not? any answer in no would be hilarious joke of the day if Yes you proved its india not China who is aggressive..

Regarding india it is clearly not a peaceful nation.. you agree or disagree?if peaceful show me their peaceful thing india done with Kashmir within india Bangladesh border with china and the list is long..

We'll see when China's time comes so far they're doing thumbs up Job! on a lighter note so China protects her interests its aggression but when india says they are protecting their interests its peaceful Explain! this thread is a complete "LOL"

Same to you dear..Some body is making a fool out you giving you false history book :rofl:

中国人民解放軍が圧倒的勝利を収めてデリを占領せず全軍を撤退した。

Some words of that history book, It means PLA beat indian army with an overwhelming victory and drawback without attacking Deli.:partay:
So, dont only watch caste-democracy media.:disagree: It will make you fool like you ar e now.:rofl:

Ok seiko question of they day is india aggressive towards China/Pakistan or not? any answer in no would be hilarious joke of the day if Yes you proved its india not China who is aggressive..

Ohh come one lufti if you are refering to Gen.Kapoors statement he clearly states that India is getting ready for a two front war IFattacked by the China and Pakistan together,which is possible in the current scenario. but some members here twist the facts to satisfy there purpose and acting like a complete stupid...I am asking you simple question..Is it the job of an Army chief to take steps to defend his nation?...how can taking defencive steps against a possible attack is related to agressive nature?
Regarding india it is clearly not a peaceful nation.. you agree or disagree?if peaceful show me their peaceful thing india done with Kashmir within india Bangladesh border with china and the list is long..

I never said India is a peaceful country..There are some actions done by India that hurt its neighbours..BUt you have to take notice that every country is doing it. Every country will look after its interest ,,its natural..

About Kashmir the election we did there was rather peaceful and we allowed them to select their govt like any other state in India..any way its offtopic leave it ..
We'll see when China's time comes so far they're doing thumbs up Job! on a lighter note so China protects her interests its aggression but when india says they are protecting their interests its peaceful Explain! this thread is a complete "LOL"

Every country protecting its interest is considered as aggressive by other countries mate..and you are only blaming India for it ..Lets wait and see what Chinese are up to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom