What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
中国人民解放軍が圧倒的勝利を収めてデリを占領せず全軍を撤退した。

Some words of that history book, It means PLA beat indian army with an overwhelming victory and drawback without attacking Deli.:partay:
So, dont only watch caste-democracy media.:disagree: It will make you fool like you ar e now.:rofl:

mate who said you didnt won that war??I was countering your claim that we almost lost Delhi to you which was not the case you were not even near to Delhi..You got pinned and now posting anything and everything because you made a complete a$$ of yourself :lol: its ok mate mistake happens..so from now on before start typing fan boy stuffs..think that we are not stupid as you :cheers:

BTW i didnt get clarification about what is caste democracy..if you dont know then i can understand

While not entirely agreeing with everything stated here, I concur that most Chinese - both inside PRC and among the diaspora, know and care little about 1962 ...

And I don't even think it was mentioned to any significant extent in the official media, until recently perhaps.

agreed. bragging about beating india is like britain bragging in 1840 "we beat the qing dynasty!! yeah!! rule britania!!"

in fact, india 2010 and qing dynasty 1840 have so many similarities. it is only a matter of time before the indian dynasty 2010 falls and india's Dr. Sun arises and bring india into the league of civilized nations.

seiko nah not kapoor's statement i'm asking you generally this is a never ending discussion my friend one man's hero is another man's enemy and terrorist!

agreed. bragging about beating india is like britain bragging in 1840 "we beat the qing dynasty!! yeah!! rule britania!!"

in fact, india 2010 and qing dynasty 1840 have so many similarities. it is only a matter of time before the indian dynasty 2010 falls and india's Dr. Sun arises and bring india into the league of civilized nations.

This reminds me of China and Japanese arms/navy build up before battle of Yalu river and second sino-japanese war.

Only this time the role seems reversed.

Qin dynasty at the time only focused on surface work and were ultimately defeated

seiko nah not kapoor's statement i'm asking you generally this is a never ending discussion my friend one man's hero is another man's enemy and terrorist!

Mate the its better we stop the discussion here..because i am gonna argue China and Pakistan are aggressive towards us and you gonna argue India is agressive towards you..and we will continue to type the same matter again and again :D

mate who said you didnt won that war??I was countering your claim that we almost lost Delhi to you which was not the case you were not even near to Delhi..You got pinned and now posting anything and everything because you made a complete a$$ of yourself :lol: its ok mate mistake happens..so from now on before start typing fan boy stuffs..think that we are not stupid as you :cheers:

BTW i didnt get clarification about what is caste democracy..if you dont know then i can understand

I have give you what that history book said and you can use google to tranlate what doese that mean, if you just wanna deny everything, then enjoy your world only existing in your mind. And watch you mouth, only a loser often use words like a@@ or stupid.:lol:
About caste democracy, I think the whole world know what is caste democracy.:D

Mate the its better we stop the discussion here..because i am gonna argue China and Pakistan are aggressive towards us and you gonna argue India is agressive towards you..and we will continue to type the same matter again and again :D

Wow, china and pakistan never said some joke like "we will finish india in 96h".:rofl:

I have give you what that history book said and you can use google to tranlate what doese that mean, if you just wanna deny everything, then enjoy your world only existing in your mind. And watch you mouth, only a loser often use words like a@@ or stupid.:lol:
About caste democracy, I think the whole world know what is caste democracy.:D

lolz then you should check your postings too..you also used words like that wonder what does that makes you :azn: I asked you any credible link about India almost loose Delhi in 1962 war and you were not able to produce a single one other than those chinese which you probably write by your own..In short you were pinned and you dont have any credible evidence..now you are acting silly..

If whole world know its not hard for you to enlighten us what caste democracy is right??come we Indians wants to know..share with us too

Wow, china and pakistan never said some joke like "we will finish india in 96h".:rofl:

Now you are acting like realy weird here..stop being ignorant and read carefully what the general said other wise you will be a complete laughing stock like other senior members from your side..HE said if any attack from China said he can start a massive attack with in 96 hours ..I hope you understand the meaning of "with in "

lolz then you should check your postings too..you also used words like that wonder what does that makes you :azn: I asked you any credible link about India almost loose Delhi in 1962 war and you were not able to produce a single one other than those chinese which you probably write by your own..In short you were pinned and you dont have any credible evidence..now you are acting silly..

If whole world know its not hard for you to enlighten us what caste democracy is right??come we Indians wants to know..share with us too

:lol:, Read my post and you will know I have said I know the 1962 war from japanese history book. Are you so ingnorant to think it is posible to there is a link of history book without copyright???. India indeed almost lost deli and the reason PLA drawback is bcoz Soveit red army near north china. So i said you should thank to your ally Soveit.:rofl: Do not act like so low.:lol:

About caste-democracy, I have no time to enducate you, see this link.
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_caste.asp

Now you are acting like realy weird here..stop being ignorant and read carefully what the general said other wise you will be a complete laughing stock like other senior members from your side..HE said if any attack from China said he can start a massive attack with in 96 hours ..I hope you understand the meaning of "with in "

No, I think he is still a little humble, he should say indian can finish universe with in 96seconds.:lol:
Considering time of indian news like "indian will supass china and US in 2030," "indian will lead ......". "bla bla bla". I think it is possible for indian to lead universe in 2050.:rofl:

:lol:, Read my post and you will know I have said I know the 1962 war from japanese history book. Are you so ingnorant to think it is posible to there is a link of history book without copyright???. India indeed almost lost deli and the reason PLA drawback is bcoz Soveit red army near north china. So i said you should thank to your ally Soveit.:rofl: Do not act like so low.:lol:

About caste-democracy, I have no time to enducate you, see this link.
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_caste.asp

lolz mate i am wondering how all these things are only in your Japan History book but not in any other books or any media reports..You know posting some thing with out credible evidence is called as ranting here :rofl: if you have any doubts ask the mods :azn:

I am asking you again any credible links to support your claims??or is it just a plain ranting from your side as usual.??

BTW did you get any chance to read the link you gave me specially the conclusion part??If not i suggest you read it and tell me how it is related to your so called caste democracy??people will laugh at you posting such thing man..grow up a little, will yea???

lolz mate i am wondering how all these things are only in your Japan History book but not in any other books or any media reports..You know posting some thing with out credible evidence is called as ranting here :rofl: if you have any doubts ask the mods :azn:

I am asking you again any credible links to support your claims??or is it just a plain ranting from your side as usual.??

BTW did you get any chance to read the link you gave me specially the conclusion part??If not i suggest you read it and tell me how it is related to your so called caste democracy??people will laugh at you posting such thing man..grow up a little, will yea???

I am tied talking about 1962 war with you, whatever you wanna believe it is nothing to do with me. If you have a chance to read japanese hisotry book you will know that. Dont only believe might indian media.

About caste democracy. You know how mess your country are and how caste democracy working in india.:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom