What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think honor meant to say - the damage if china nuked india, will be vastly disproportional to the damage inflicted on china when india nukes back.

maybe 300:1 ratio.

but you are absolutely right, in that it is not a sane decision to trade 1 million of your citizens for 300 million of theirs.

And I thought only my jokes are bad.

What made you think that the proportion would be 1:300?

I thought China has bright population but you really disappointed fanboy. Please don't post any thrash and give wrong impression about your country.

Sarcasm also has its standard. If your major cities are targeted (consider the density of Bejing, Shanghai etc) your economy will be drenched like hell.

Please clear your 12th grade exams and then come back to the forum, or if you just love to end up as a laughing stock! you are welcome!!!

Uttar Pradesh :blink::blink:!!
it is just a peaceful state of India,,,,,,,,
khalistan is the past revolution....now punjab is free of terrorism ...
kashmir will be free of terrorism soon.....

First solve Baluchistan issue in your territory

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Sunny go see chadam params statement about Khalistani fighters raising there heads.
62 years 100000 kashmiris embraced shahadat and still u are having wet dreams?
I m from balouchistan.And son its none of ur issue.
Ur already killing saffron terrorists supported terrorists.
Go have drink some cheap russian vodka and have usual wet dreams.

You can AFFORD??

OK..

Even considering your Hugely optimistic scenario, who all do you think
should be the ones to be taking that MINIMUM DAMAGE??

Would you in the name of patriotism for your country dare to be among those taking the minimum damage onto themselves??..

Obviously not.. Sitting in front of your computer screen with hands over your keyboard all you can do is launch volleys of high-piched rants..

It doesn't take a thousand warheads to totally annihilate any country on earth today.. The very reason we don't say that we will nuke Pakistan to stone age with minimum damage to ourselves..

Cause in a nuclear exchange, there is no MINIMUM DAMAGE.. Any damage to life will be MAXIMUM..

Get some life...

Indian warhead is limited to KT level.... China warhead in MT level. India size is so small and can be levelled easily.

India do not have missiles to reach China major city. All Indian city are within Chinese missile.

Indian warhead is limited to KT level.... China warhead in MT level. India size is so small and can be levelled easily.

India do not have missiles to reach China major city. All Indian city are within Chinese missile.

Is this a threat? As the title says... "Dealing with Chinese Aggression"! I have never really believed that China was a threat but looking at the comments by so many chinese in this forum, it would seem that we need to be prepared. Statements like the one quoted make me really think we are facing a threat like no other! I hope the Indian armed forces field the largest IRBM/ICBM force asia has seen till date!

Time of India has already claimed several months ago, that according to some research that India will become the leading superpower in the world, surpassing both China and the US in 2030. :hang2: (I forgot the exact the source link, but just google the article.)

Man when will you learn, our media claims 100 different things, like we will be no one test playing country in world, we will be no 1 cricket team and what not. In a country of our size there will be people with different kinds of view. This will be the case in China too, but since your media is censored might not be printed. I see nothing bad in that, how does it harm anyone, even if they are dreaming something which is not possible so let them do it. We also have gossip media, do you want to discuss that too?

there's no chinese aggression. there is indian aggression. if india wants to avoid a war, the negotiating table is always open. india can end the conflict any time it wants by surrendering south tibet.

Stop Claiming Arunachal Pradesh. On the Basis of Dynasties, you cannot claim any Land. Because now you are a Republic Nation not a Monarchy.

Last edited:

don't comment like an infant.

Current condition do not permit both country (US & China) to go to war with each other. We are G2.

China can afford to nuke India with minimum damaged to herself.

That really is bad, friend. You lost the honor, I'm afraid.

It was not just a little "bad". Have you lost it all together? What's this "G2" and "nuking India" nonsense, Honor?

Chinese aggression?

wtf.

india was talking about fighting with China & Pakistan at the same time, yet they call it Chinese aggression?

one day Nazi, always Nazi.

i think honor meant to say - the damage if china nuked india, will be vastly disproportional to the damage inflicted on china when india nukes back.

maybe 300:1 ratio.

but you are absolutely right, in that it is not a sane decision to trade 1 million of your citizens for 300 million of theirs.

That's "a little" bad.

The bottom line is that nukes are defensive weapons.

Paradoxically, I sleep better knowing India has nukes.

Yes, I understand every Indian and his grandmother and grandmother's favourite cow and favourite cow's daily urine output are ALL China-specific, until the day Bharata leapfrogs the USA and commands the galaxy ...

What else is new?

:coffee:

Chinese aggression?

wtf.

india was talking about fighting with China & Pakistan at the same time, yet they call it Chinese aggression?

one day Nazi, always Nazi.

defending and fighting are two different words in the dictionary.

Well you chinese like to refer 1962 more often as to boast your chinese armies cowardly act of attacking a group of indian soldiers .is this called a war .it may be a war for youll brainwashed chinese citizens and a dictator .though not for indians .the defence built up on our side of the border is to the reply to chinese aggression and nothing else .for us 1962 is history .so stop boasting yourself of victory of 1962.ours is a sovereign country and we'll defend it no matter what .

Most chinese dont even know the war in 1962. For us, It is not worth to brag that we won a war against india.:lol: It is just like won a 1 years old baby in fight.
Well, i donnt know that war very well, but I know you almostly lost your capital.:D Sorry for that.

Well you chinese like to refer 1962 more often as to boast your chinese armies cowardly act of attacking a group of indian soldiers .is this called a war .

In your logic, a war indian won is called a war, and a war indian lost is not war? You are funny, really.:oops:

Most chinese dont even know the war in 1962. For us, It is not worth to brag that we won a war against india.:lol: It is just like won a 1 years old baby in fight.
Well, i donnt know that war very well, but I know you almostly lost your capital.:D Sorry for that.

India's capital is 300km away from our border. We can remove it from the map/bomb it at anytime when it is necessary. However, it does not make scense to capture the capital as it would cost Chinese lives.

We should just keep india busy buying all those foreign weapons and make sure we always has a poor india as our neighbor.

Well you chinese like to refer 1962 more often as to boast your chinese armies cowardly act of attacking a group of indian soldiers .is this called a war .

In your logic, a war indian won is called a war, and a war indian lost is not war? You are funny, really.:oops:

While not entirely agreeing with everything stated here, I concur that most Chinese - both inside PRC and among the diaspora, know and care little about 1962 ...

And I don't even think it was mentioned to any significant extent in the official media, until recently perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom