What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
=====================================
文化传统不一样,我们更倾向于“敏于事而慎于言”:partay:

In truth only recently ... and comparatively ...

I see here on forum, Every one is talking about China India fight in almost every thread. I don't think its ever gonna happen... Not now not in coming 20 years.

Both the countries are fighting for development in all the areas like IT, telecoms, infrastructure, bio tech, manufacturing, defense, pharmacy etc... I am sure war is the last thing they have in mind right now if u see the trend in last 20/30 years.

India and china i my view is trying to crate alternative for US and Europe which is good not only for Asia but for everyone. Border disputes are everywhere, it shouldn't jeopardize development. It is not possible that 2 heavy weight nuclear powers will go for war...

hey kido dont act like a warmonger...its not kids fight here...ok....
and yes we have our wish whatever we like..u do what u have to do rather then crying here .....:tongue:

If 96h :rofl: is not warmonger, who would be?

Su30 is the sharpest tool India has. And sending 30,000 trooper to a remote border line?

Are you dumb? or you fantasise that all other people are as dumb as you are?

In any corner of the world, this act alone will be deemed as a millitary

provocation without any doubt. Mexico won't dare to do the same to its US

border; Remember Cuba Crisis? And Cuba is still far away from the US

coastline; George W Bush wanted to install defensive missiles in Poland, Russia

deemed the act as a clear provocation, and sent its strategic bomber around

Alaska in response...

See? This is how sane people reason and react.

If India wants a war as it clearly shows, it will get a war, nastier than

1962, guaranteed! Yes, India improved a lot after 1962... but China

improved much much more at the same time !

getting prepare for worse is not wrong i think so we are transparent that why u can know all these news .......... that how democracy works:azn:

india is not preparing for any war

it is just beefing up its eastern defence seeing the recent chinese agression

or u can say counter measure to the heavy chinese military buildup on their side

Bravo....big clap from my side....

What a attempt that was. I must salute the member for his dedication towards trolling.

yes i copied it.....but like a typical research analyst....I dont like share my info sources......cant help myself... but i do post cuz I believe in sharing whatever information available....I creat economic write-ups on my weblog....where im good in...I am not a master of all trades.....:coffee:

Su30 is the sharpest tool India has. And sending 30,000 trooper to a remote border line?

Are you dumb? or you fantasise that all other people are as dumb as you are?

In any corner of the world, this act alone will be deemed as a millitary

provocation without any doubt. Mexico won't dare to do the same to its US

border; Remember Cuba Crisis? And Cuba is still far away from the US

coastline; George W Bush wanted to install defensive missiles in Poland, Russia

deemed the act as a clear provocation, and sent its strategic bomber around

Alaska in response...

See? This is how sane people reason and react.

If India wants a war as it clearly shows, it will get a war, nastier than

1962, guaranteed! Yes, India improved a lot after 1962... but China

improved much much more at the same time !

its just the answer to your chinese aggression. we dont want war nor can your country afford to .well its not 1962 where in the chinese army attact a small group of indian army personal . brave chinese army .isnt it

its just the answer to your chinese aggression. we dont want war nor can your country afford to .well its not 1962 where in the chinese army attact a small group of indian army personal . brave chinese army .isnt it

I think "its not 1962" is one of the most famous words in india.:lol:
I have searched "its not 1962" by goolge, their are 27,000,000 results.
Why indian like this word so much? I know why, and I think indian also know it.:smokin:

and yes we also know what japan where you are seated now did to your country, move on we are in 2010. Let's leave the past behind...

I think you misunderstan my meaning. We dont say "Its not 1941", bcoz we know that and it is the truth, there is no need to claim a truth to others. But why india like saying "its not 1962"?... :lol: I think you can get it now.

I think "its not 1962" is one of the most famous words in india.:lol:
I have searched "its not 1962" by goolge, their are 27,000,000 results.
Why indian like this word so much? I know why, and I think indian also know it.:smokin:

Serious? I tired and i could see only one article in form of 5 resutls or so?

Where you using Gooogle.com?:mod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom