What's new

Dar slams 'uncustomary' IMF attitude, snubs demand for abandoning long-range missiles

Not an issue at all. IMF has, is, and will remain focused only on a sound financial plan to balance the books, that is all. It is up to Pakistan to show how it can do so.
And these financial plans are not balanced on the tip of missiles and the IMF knows that. They may be based though on Dar and his government not being able to funnel money out through different channels and that is when nuclear assets suddenly come under danger

And these financial plans are not balanced on the tip of missiles and the IMF knows that. They may be based though on Dar and his government not being able to funnel money out through different channels and that is when nuclear assets suddenly come under danger

I could tell you that Dar and Co would be offering up anything they can just to be allowed to do what you say above. That is the gist of it, without going into details.

I could tell you that Dar and Co would be offering up anything they can just to be allowed to do what you say above. That is the gist of it, without going into details.
Because the goal is the next 20 years of their lives and their families - they have already accepted Pakistan is lost.

The talk about missiles and WMD is more than enough to give a clue how fd things have become. Otherwise it would have been taboo to talk on it.

Because the goal is the next 20 years of their lives and their families - they have already accepted Pakistan is lost.

That Pakistan is lost is a realization that comes to ALL of us, sooner or later. Sad, but true.

(Even those who have done a 180 here on PDF recently will realize I have been correct all along, even here.)

That Pakistan is lost is a realization that comes to ALL of us, sooner or later. Sad, but true.

(Even those who have done a 180 here on PDF recently will realize I have been correct all along, even here.)
Technically then - it was lost during your’s or the generation before you by your own admission (Zai-ul-haq’s time) . Everyone else has been essentially being taken along.

Not blaming you but setting the idea of why the generation that failed to prevent this loss is a few decades back

Technically then - it was lost during your’s or the generation before you by your own admission (Zai-ul-haq’s time) . Everyone else has been essentially being taken along.

Not blaming you but setting the idea of why the generation that failed to prevent this loss is a few decades back

I cannot disagree. I saw it all happen. There is plenty of blame to go around, my own generation included.

(I did try as best and for as long as I could, but the system weeds out rebels like me ruthlessly.)

I cannot disagree. I saw it all happen. There is plenty of blame to go around, my own generation included.

(I did try as best and for as long as I could, but the system weeds out rebels like me ruthlessly.)

Pakistan failed from its inception. When Jinnah's advisors, according to his assistant, came to meet him for something, he told them to return the next day; after the meeting, he stepped out of his office, and the words he uttered, according to him, were, "those around me are as useless as the change in my pocket." It just snowballed afterward.

Pakistan failed from its inception. When Jinnah's advisors, according to his assistant, came to meet him for something, he told them to return the next day; after the meeting, he stepped out of his office, and the words he uttered, according to him, were, "those around me are as useless as the change in my pocket." It just snowballed afterward.

Oh Bhai, Jinnah's experiment came to an end in 1971. This is Zia's Pakistan heading towards its logical conclusion.

Oh Bhai, Jinnah's experiment came to an end in 1971. This is Zia's Pakistan heading towards its logical conclusion.

Zia', you can say, was one of the symptoms of the disease of Pakistan. But let's not forget it was PPP's involvement in the whole mujahideen saga; Zia mostly took the blame due to his seating as president and COAS. But he, like Jinnah, met an untimely disaster, and the security apparatus couldn't pick up the pieces and complete his vision.

A lesbian believes her lover's tongue/strap-on is 100% real SHAFTmaterial

Belief doesn't make things real.
ooo what happened to this holy kamasutra within one day? who is gonna play with our prof. sayyad haider sahib now?

Zia', you can say, was one of the symptoms of the disease of Pakistan.

Nope. He was the diseased devil incarnate, sent as a curse on Pakistan. 100% certainty.

(And no, this is NOT USA's fault.)

Last edited:
Nope. He was the diseased devil incarnate, sent as a curse on Pakistan. 100% certainty.

(And no, this is NOT USA's fault.)

I didn't say it was the US fault, more so Saudi money and brand of Islam. However, the US is at fault for abandoning Afghanistan after using it against the Soviets, but so was Pakistan. But as a neighboring country, Pakistan had an obligation to help its neighbor.

I didn't say it was the US fault, more so Saudi money and brand of Islam. However, the US is at fault for abandoning Afghanistan after using it against the Soviets, but so was Pakistan. But as a neighboring country, Pakistan had an obligation to help its neighbor.
And what did Iran do? they are also neighbor.

And what did Iran do? they are also neighbor.

Iran was busy with its conflict with Iraq, a disastrous war they could not help. However, they were also aligned with the USSR. Pakistan raised its hand to be that love child for the West and took it upon itself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom