What's new

IMF darkest and scariest demand on national security spendings

Any Evidence to show that ? As Bakistanis are addicted to emotional rhetoric
They are demanding everything to balance circular debt first and billions of dollar loan payment due this year.
Talking patrioitism and emtions is unacceptable words in corporate world. If so much love for country then fix the leaks and stop begging.

Luckily, my extermination is only for Allah to decide. I am fine with that too. :D )
And thats true for Every being on Universe

They are demanding everything to balance circular debt first and billions of dollar loan payment due this year.
Where have they asked to Reduce Defense spending specifically as you claimed?

Circular debt is Pakistan own built trap don't blame outsiders for that

Demanding "everything", eh? Let us just sell all our MNAs and MPAs to serve as lifetime bonded labor assigned to cleaning the toilets in the UN Building, with no gloves or tools, only their tongues. Then we will think of selling more services like that. It will work out much better, trust me.

I think Pakistan will not compromise on Nuclear weapons program. However, other conventional spending is already impacted.

3rd type 54A frigate was expected in december / january. Its still not delivered, Addtional J-10s etc. I think China can easily absorb these equipments within her own military if Pak does not meet the payment schedule.

I also want to point out that just 4 or 5 months ago, I used to saw posts from members in PDF that Pak should buy that, should buy this, Type52D destroyers OR blabla, There was a guy who used to debate with me with his most silly arguments that Pak should install a J-10 assembly line in Pakistan. I used to be critisized by same folks for bringing "politics" in security matters. I only was practical and was telling that since the new regime has taken control, the insane & evil policy of banning raw material needed for industry & exports is destroying our economy and there is no way we could buy all this stuff, I was even concerned that items already bought and in pipeline may get cancelled too... As no exports = no money. PDM Govt was required to boost exports not the other way around.

So, yeah IMF would rightly ask to suspend all these billion dollar equipments if you want money for basic necessities like food and petrol. Irreparable damage done to industry already, hope whoever comes in power focus on it and revive it, otherwise things will only go worse.

And thats true for Every being on Universe

Where have they asked to Reduce Defense spending specifically as you claimed?

Circular debt is Pakistan own built trap don't blame outsiders for that
Your PM is not stupd who said, we will not compromise our nuclear program. He gave you hint...he won't say everything loud.

Bangladesh surrendered, Kashmir surrendered and now they will
surrender nukes. I won't be surprised if they have already
compromised them.

Your PM is not stupd
repeat that 10 times while looking at yourself in the mirror, you're saying this for PM shebaz, He is not stupid, BUT hes fking donkey and a money laundered and at this point, he will even sell his dead mother just to play with emotions of dumb Pakistanis,.
So IMF has not demanded that categorically

If we are being honest, please show us where the IMF has made such a demand, as the first and basic step. Thanks.

You... you being serious dude? Or am I miss reading you posts of agreeing with my point and denying it later?

There's 2 points here:

1. He's lying to earn some brownie points.
2. IMF is demanding cuts to the defense budget (which they can) and he's trying to show some false bravado.

You're welcome to reach out to the IMF here: https://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/contacts/contacts.aspx

I've stated nothing but the truth. Financial handouts come with a host of requirements needing to be agreed upon.

Why should I risk my career to publish contracts when the people who have to pay them back don't give a fuk?

There is no smoke without fire. If Dollar Dar- Showbaaz duo are saying that there is no plan to give up its nukes or cut defense budget, you can bet on it that there is a pressure from the IMF-Deep State combo to the same effect.

Regards

There is no smoke without fire. If Dollar Dar- Showbaaz duo are saying that there is no plan to give up its nukes or cut defense budget, you can bet on it that there is a pressure from the IMF-Deep State combo to the same effect.

Regards

There is no conspiracy theory without a tinfoil hat, either. :D

You made the false claim. You have to provide the proof or withdraw it.

What false claim, this?

It's not uncommon to demand changes in budgeting. I've assisted, as support, on a few contracts in DC.

There's politics attached to every loan, grant, and aid. Nothing is free. Not even a handshake with the President of the US, just ask Zardari.

You have to be beyond an idiot to not think the IMF wants to be handing out a 69th bailout.

If your budget is $1000/month and you're spending $600 on Pokemon cards, borrowing another $500/month, while your children starve to death you don't think the State is going to demand better budgeting from you before handing your kids back?

@AA_ I need to apologize to you. I was wrong about in prior post quoting you. Sorry.

IMF has not made any such demand. b.s...
It was reported they are waiting for elections to sign agreement with a stable government. In other news, Pakistan hasn't exactly slid off into Arabian sea. May there is a way to live without IMF, if belt is sufficiently tightened.

Back
Top Bottom