What's new

Dar slams 'uncustomary' IMF attitude, snubs demand for abandoning long-range missiles

well, that needs to change.

Only way out right now is for the junior officers to take over and line the elites/generals/pdmn and all nefarious actors and execute them.

While I agree with the need to change, a mutiny in the military is definitely not the answer. As long as the need for change is not realized within the beneficiaries of the present system, it is unlikely to happen, and even then, it will be a painfully slow process.

While I agree with the need to change, a mutiny in the military is definitely not the answer. As long as the need for change is not realized within the beneficiaries of the present system, it is unlikely to happen, and even then, it will be a painfully slow process.
there is unfortunately no other way; there is just a lot of radicalisation. Here is the issue, if this is not done, the rot at the top of establishment will continue to mould the rest of the upcoming generation and legalise the way of doing things as a norm. This is no longer the norm. People are educated. Why do you think in Balochistan, kids are educated, they see the sardars how they are backed by the Islamabad ghq and keep them backwards; when anything is said, this same establishment abducts and murders them. Then what is left? Take up arms and fight.

there is unfortunately no other way; there is just a lot of radicalisation. Here is the issue, if this is not done, the rot at the top of establishment will continue to mould the rest of the upcoming generation and legalise the way of doing things as a norm. This is no longer the norm. People are educated. Why do you think in Balochistan, kids are educated, they see the sardars how they are backed by the Islamabad ghq and keep them backwards; when anything is said, this same establishment abducts and murders them. Then what is left? Take up arms and fight.

As I always say, let us wait and see what happens. Expats can only be observers here.

So Dar haramkhor, just created the narrative of IMF wanting to curtail Pakistan’s strategic program.

Man that’s downright high treason.

I don't even believe our nuclear assets exists..
It's illogical to believe so.

They were probably sold off late 2000s since everyone is happy with Pakistan

So Dar haramkhor, just created the narrative of IMF wanting to curtail Pakistan’s strategic program.

Man that’s downright high treason.
It's internal politics of Pakistan but was not IK also talking about Donald Lu conspiracy for regime change?

It's internal politics of Pakistan but was not IK also talking about Donald Lu conspiracy for regime change?

That was also a 100% BS conspiracy theory, just like what Dar said here. It is a national trait across parties.

Its very clear, that Nawaz through economic blackmailing is signaling they can sabotage IMF deal, to pressurize army to kill imran khan or else deal is not happening..
these bastaeds have nothing to lose, they live outside pakistan and have assets outside pakistan…

That was also a 100% BS conspiracy theory, just like what Dar said here. It is a national trait across parties.
When he was getting kicked out of the PM office with a no-confidence motion this was PM Vajpayee's last speech. He THANKED and PRAISED the opposition in his farewell speech.

There was a cipher and the contents were confirmed through the NSC meeting. Bajwa must be cursing his stars for joining the meeting.

Donald Lu was not a fictional character.

:lol:

There was a cipher and the contents were confirmed through the NSC meeting. Bajwa must be cursing his stars for joining the meeting.

If you think so, I want to sell the Taj Mahal to you.

Donald Lu is very real. The conspiracy theory is not. That is absolutely clear. But let us remain on topic here: Dar's lies and incompetence.

Donald Lu is very real. The conspiracy theory is not. That is absolutely clear. But let us remain on topic here: Dar's lies and incompetence.
You have every right to believe that.

Keep observing.

Dar's statement will hurt Pakistan because even KSA or China or World Bank will be hesitant to involve themselves now. This statement is almost a threat to IMF staff and their families that they might face attacks by overseas Pakistanis if Pakistan defaults. It is a very dangerous line of arguments to be pursued.

You have every right to believe that.

Keep observing.

I do, and I am. :D

Still no IMF rescue. Pakistan has to realize sound financial management is its responsibility that can be avoided only for so long.

Dar's statement will hurt Pakistan because even KSA or China or World Bank will be hesitant to involve themselves now. This statement is almost a threat to IMF staff and their families that they might face attacks by overseas Pakistanis if Pakistan defaults. It is a very dangerous line of arguments to be pursued.

The IMF cannot be intimidated to abandon its sound financial principles. Never.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom