What's new

Dar slams 'uncustomary' IMF attitude, snubs demand for abandoning long-range missiles

FrbxeWeWwAEinfA

As I said, just the words of known criminals and liars are not enough, obviously.
As you know senate floor is a place of the official record, especially where the govt, armed forces, and agencies are involved.
Billo Rani has some clue, he takes feed from the west and passes on to Rabbani uncle...
Anyway, its official and if allegation then why Dar failed to give any answer...

gustakhi maaf ...

Did IMF ask for Pakistan’s long range missile to be curtailed or Dar, the mofo, is just talking out of his a$$ as usual?

Did IMF ask for Pakistan’s long range missile to be curtailed or Dar, the mofo, is just talking out of his a$$ as usual?
May to appear as hero later, "oh look, I was under so much pressure from IMF but I didn't give up our nukes, see I am pro Pakistan!" Ya right, you think you can fool us, you corrupt donkey?

The fact that criminals are sitting in gov and army is enough proof, don't you think?

Proof of what, exactly? That only means the words of anyone in Pakistani government cannot be trusted.

Anyway, its official and if allegation then why Dar failed to give any answer...

The question is official, yes. Dar obviously has no truthful answer to it, that is all, being the incompetent fool and incorrigible criminal that he is, of course.

Isn't this the same genius who claimed to know how to deal with the IMF? What happened? :D
I vote that Tanzanian minister of Finance be appointed than the shenzi you have for a minister.

Proof of what, exactly? That only means the words of anyone in Pakistani government cannot be trusted.

The question is official, yes. Dar obviously has no truthful answer to it, that is all, being the incompetent fool and incorrigible criminal that he is, of course.
My point is that those sitting in power are corrupt, how can they be trusted with the security of Pakistan?

I vote that Tanzanian minister of Finance be appointed than the shenzi you have for a minister.

Vote noted, but probably a raw, unpeeled, rotten onion would do a better job than the turd we have now in Paksitan.

My point is that those sitting in power are corrupt, how can they be trusted with the security of Pakistan?

An important point, but one that clearly has nothing to do with the IMF. It is up to Pakistan to determine what type of people it wishes to entrust its security to, totally.

Very irresponsible of Dar to bring in Pakistan’s strategic assets into the mess he is in part responsible for. Besides, the world recognizes the professional capability of the SPD to safeguard these assets. Pakistan long ago (with the test of the Shaheen-III) limits its missile ranges to show they are of a defensive and India specific nature.

Very irresponsible of Dar to bring in Pakistan’s strategic assets into the mess he is in part responsible for.

Irresponsible? The man is a pathetic shameless LIAR, just as I said from the very beginning of this thread:

• IMF Pakistan chief issues statement on delay in agreement.
  • Says Fund has not attached any strings as reported.
  • Talks focused on balance of payment issues, says Esther Perez.

ISLAMABAD: The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has rubbished claims that the multilateral lender had attached any nuclear-programme-related strings to the revival of a bailout stalled for months despite weeks-long talks between the two sides.

Vote noted, but probably a raw, unpeeled, rotten onion would do a better job than the turd we have now in Paksitan.

An important point, but one that clearly has nothing to do with the IMF. It is up to Pakistan to determine what type of people it wishes to entrust its security to, totally.
It makes no sense; here we have a lot of money 'from Pakistan' as investment which the foreign affairs states. Last newspaper was around 1$ for sanitatione, infrastructure etc. If Pakistan was investing here then why they cannot invest in their own country.

The investment here is actually by our locals whose ancestors came long back in 1910s. They are our people. Mr Khan who is the ambassador to Pak from Tanzania is a local. Pakistan people outside tend to innovate away from their homeland.

The investment here is actually by our locals whose ancestors came long back in 1910s. They are our people. Mr Khan who is the ambassador to Pak from Tanzania is a local. Pakistan people outside tend to innovate away from their homeland.

Obviously, it is the system in Pakistan that is designed to hold the people back to benefit the few. When the same people are given a good system abroad, they flourish and contribute tremendously. It is not the fault of the people, it is clearly the way the Pakistani system is designed to work.

Obviously, it is the system in Pakistan that is designed to hold the people back to benefit the few. When the same people are given a good system abroad, they flourish and contribute tremendously. It is not the fault of the people, it is clearly the way the Pakistani system is designed to work.
well, that needs to change.

Only way out right now is for the junior officers to take over and line the elites/generals/pdmn and all nefarious actors and execute them.

The reality is that I heard, either on this forum or elsewhere, that Pakistani engineers related to the missile programme are being laid off and looking for jobs abroad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom