What's new

IMF darkest and scariest demand on national security spendings

I fully agree my friend. It’s pathetic how they’ve managed to turn such a country into what it is today. I deeply care for the people, and many do not deserve this.

It is not pathetic, it is by intent and design. Nobody cares about the people, obviously.

This is typical low iq dramabaazi that patwari league does. Have they met IMF main demands of taxing the rich? Have they met the demand of increasing tax net and everyone declaring assets? What about the demand to stop subsidizing the elites? Are these demands also scary and dark?
Why would international powers worry about Pakistani missiles when the army and establishment is their puppet? Infact they want Pakistan to make weapons so that in situation like Ukraine they can buy cheap weapons at a moment's notice from their stupid brown slaves. Heck they dont even have to pay for those weapons, just pay 10℅ of price to generals and all is good. Where else the hell can one find such loyal slaves.
If anyone here have read stuff, they would know about some leaked and some declassified stuff that points in the direction that Pakistan was "allowed" to have nukes. I guess they trusted their loyal servants.

Last edited:
If the Army can imprison the third most important man after Qaid-e-Azam that is Dr Qadeer Khan who maintained roof over the nation.

Do you expect any better from them?

Whatever Dar or N lleague criminals say, i believe the exact opposite is the reality.

restriction on range of missiles is reasonable demand given Pakistani insistence that their nukes are solely to deter India

giving up the nuclear weapons is the single best thing pakistan can do and with that one act they will save not only themselves but also entire humanity. I will elaborate.

Once pakistan gives them up, India will significantly reduce or its own nuclear program, thus adding pressure for China to reduce theirs. that inturn will pressure US to reduce as well.

This is an opportunity for pakistan to save the planet and the entire human race with one tiny decision.

giving up the nuclear weapons is the single best thing pakistan can do and with that one act they will save not only themselves but also entire humanity. I will elaborate.

Once pakistan gives them up, India will significantly reduce or its own nuclear program, thus adding pressure for China to reduce theirs. that inturn will pressure US to reduce as well.

This is an opportunity for pakistan to save the planet and the entire human race with one tiny decision.

Mast joke tha.

Just pointing out how critical geo-politically central nucleically situated pakistan is for restoring cosmic order. You say joke.

China and US will never give up their nuclear weapons. Its a wishful thinking that someone will willingly give up a strategic advantage over their peers.

China and US will never give up their nuclear weapons. Its a wishful thinking that someone will willingly give up a strategic advantage over their peers.
True. But some rare times it happens. Who thought Berlin wall will cone down? Or KSA and Iran shake hands?

Why don't you send this request directly to the Pakistani army? You are cheerleading for them nowadays.

Aren't you being too idealistic?

If India reduces it's own nuclear program, how will it pressurize China to reciprocate?

And if China reduces it's own nuclear program, how will it pressurize USA to reciprocate?

Aren't you being too idealistic?

If India reduces it's own nuclear program, how will it pressurize China to reciprocate?

And if China reduces it's own nuclear program, how will it pressurize USA to reciprocate?
Yes very idealistic but what/how else.

Hope is that when one sees the enemy disarming some, you will also reciprocate. Enmity hasn't worked. M.A.D has become the only working concept. We've been very lucky so far.

You think PDF is GHQ?
Ofcourse. I even know @El Sidd is a luminary

Back
Top Bottom