What's new

Pakistan receives $2 billion from Saudi Arabia: Ishaq Dar

But pretty sure with shahbaz sharif on helm for next 5 yrs after extension of Asim munir sahab

Nawaz Sharif will not let that happen, both ganja brothers are power hungry leaches.

i am begining to think it was nawaz mota shariff brothers that got general zia killed in return to become prime ministers of pak.

i am begining to think it was nawaz mota shariff brothers that got general zia killed in return to become prime ministers of pak.

Naah, they are too duffers to do something of that scale. They always act on SOMEONE's instructions.

Hah? I was in Karachi when Zia died. And immediately Benazir's star rose with lines of SUVs going to the Bilawal House because the politicians sensed PPP's comeback--which did happen. Zia was Nawaz's patron in chief and his death meant a blow to Nawaz Sharif, at least for short term.

But let's not go off topic.

This is a welcome development, if true. And kind of confirms my understanding that several of Pakistan's well-wishers/backers are behind the Purge-Imran drive in Pakistan. They want the anarchy of the past 15+ months to end.

Hah? I was in Karachi when Zia died. And immediately Benazir's star rose with lines of SUVs going to the Bilawal House because the politicians sensed PPP's comeback--which did happen. Zia was Nawaz's patron in chief and his death meant a blow to Nawaz Sharif, at least for short term.

This is a welcome development, if true. And kind of confirms my understanding that several of Pakistan's well-wishers/backers are behind the Purge-Imran drive in Pakistan. They want the anarchy of the past 15+ months to end.
they all bunch of killer hyenas.

saudi throw bread crumbs to ummah brothers pakisan while real muslim brothers the usa gets in billion upon billions of investment also free oil since they print dollar.
Meanwhile the junta mafia is earning 26 bil$ annual revenue tax free as a charity on the backs of the entire country.

Could these pot belly corrupt generals and their entire GHQ not share?

Meanwhile the junta mafia is earning 26 bil$ annual revenue tax free as a charity on the backs of the entire country.

Could these pot belly corrupt generals and their entire GHQ not share?

i pik allah you wont find more greedier ppl than ppl who are born in third world like pakistan.
its these ppl make these countries into shitoles.

Do you know where that dollar comes from? it is printed out of thin air backed by no gold but saudi oil, hence petro- dollar . then saudi must re-invest that money back into america, making americas corporations stronger. free oil for usa.
We are right next to Saudi and we should have made this deal, our rupee backed by oil and we woul give them free rupee. Oh wait, the US has the reserve currency so their money has intrinsic value.

We are right next to Saudi and we should have made this deal, our rupee backed by oil and we woul give them free rupee. Oh wait, the US has the reserve currency so their money has intrinsic value.
saudis are blind chasing that useless dollar that has brought misery and hell for muslims and non muslim countries who are pushed to third world status. saudis will lose all their wealth which is stored in USA. after Russia has nuked USA its dollar game over. gaddafi figured it out but the traitor arab oil regimes with help usa cia had him killed.

Off topic but kind of disagree.

The Arabs are lending now after IMF agreed to lend. The Arabs would earn hefty interest on loans with sovereign guarantee. It’s strictly business.

Pakistan holds very little strategic value for the Arabs now since the emergence of India. The utility Pakistan army probably has to Arabs would be in the form of providing manpower in case of war or guarding duties. And maybe its in the interest of Arabs and Indians to not have a destabilized Pakistan nor a prosperous Pakistan. So this kind of fits into that equation.

The Pakistani diaspora who have genuine stakes in Pakistan have already shown their hopelessness with the reduction of remittances. This will be a long term downward trend.

Naah, they are too duffers to do something of that scale. They always act on SOMEONE's instructions.
That’s a big judgement on someone. I hope it is not so because they aren’t doing Paksiatn’s bidding anymore.

I would call them super smart. They have realised what real politik is and have played it quite well in the recent past. Saudi has spread it’s wings and has shown a hint of a finger to the US. Qatar and UAE have prospered and have shown decent policy maturity. Relations with Israel is another pragmatic step.

It is Paksiatn that has failed to gauge the drift. It is blaming Ummah for leaving it in lurch, while all it’s ills are it’s own doing.

Army Chief idhar bhi? Versatile chief you all have.

Other day he assured food security. Then he assured financial health. Now he has negotiated for a loan.

How lucky Paksiatnis are to have such world class Chiefs. Our Chiefs are so useless. Never heard them trying to support the nation’s food supply and the fill coffers with USD.
Worry about your own people in India. Indians are more food insecure than Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom