What's new

Congrats to WAJsal for becoming a TTA

It is because I am quite worried to see that "debating and chicken" fights has been increased as a trend in our members where as researching, analyzing and building up some thing new has become close to zilch.
You are absolutely right and as a result if this most member's energies are getting wasted in countering Bharti propaganda. Yes, you'll suggest to ignore them but it is not possible all the time. Hadd sey ziada bardasht bey-ghairati ban jaati hey. Ever increasing number of Bharti trolls (not sure if it is multiple ID or real membership) and mounting heap of insults towards Pakistan and Islam cant be left unchecked all the time. Sometimes members try to do what is supposed to be done by the Mods. Only if we had more or stricter mods but I guess it is not going to happen. Abovementioned is not the only reason of continuously declining quality of posts by the Pakistani members but it certainly is one big reason. Would this ever be addressed, I don't know.

I was about to make announcement yesterday, but light chali gaye :lol:
Thank you sir!
I am sorry Pal. At that time I was half asleep and the only thing on my mind was to congratulate @WAJsal personally. I did not even bother to check if an official announcement was made or not. I hope I have not trespassed your authority, and if I did, I apologize.

I woke up for Sehri and found out that @WAJsal has been promoted to TTA.

Congrats my friend and welcome to fraternity.

Take care and regards.
Ali
I was about to rate you positive, new at this. Thank you sir, will try to post positive content in future too.
Congrats @WAJsal. A well deserved title.
Thank you sir.
Well deserved indeed! @WAJsal Congrats!!
Thank you, auntie(just kidding). Give my thread a read, especially the liberation one.
@WAJsal the next topic you proposed was great idea.However, before this I want you to browse TTA sanctum and immediately go through criteria for rating members. Try to understand environment and be careful and responsible for the authority you are given.
Thank you sir. I will.
Many many congratulations to @WAJsal. :-)
Thank you sir.
Congrats @WAJsal.... You deserve it....
Thank's. Post positive and i will rate you positive. :enjoy:

Congrats @WAJsal ............. You are one of the few member whom i have never seen criticizing other country members even though some of them are trolling you. I must say a well deserved reward to a deserving candidate.
Sorry if out of topic but can we see that @levina , @Norwegian ,@Bang Galore and @Abingdonboy are also considered for TT post as they provide great knowledge and can be great addition to PDF TT team, will urge other members support on this.:-):-)
So many fan's. I'm getting popular by the day.
I am sorry Pal. At that time I was half asleep and the only thing on my mind was to congratulate @WAJsal personally. I did not even bother to check if an official announcement was made or not. I hope I have not trespassed your authority, and if I did, I apologize.
Thank you sir means a lot. Anyway give GB liberation a read, worth a read, sir. Any time you are free. Thank you, again and have a nice day.

Last edited:
You are absolutely right and as a result if this most member's energies are getting wasted in countering Bharti propaganda. Yes, you'll suggest to ignore them but it is not possible all the time. Hadd sey ziada bardasht bey-ghairati ban jaati hey. Ever increasing number of Bharti trolls (not sure if it is multiple ID or real membership) and mounting heap of insults towards Pakistan and Islam cant be left unchecked all the time. Sometimes members try to do what is supposed to be done by the Mods. Only if we had more or stricter mods but I guess it is not going to happen. Abovementioned is not the only reason of continuously declining quality of posts by the Pakistani members but it certainly is one big reason. Would this ever be addressed, I don't know.

aray sir,aap kahan ki baat kahan lejatay hain!
I am talking about general trend and regardless of any Indian or Pakistani thing.I am not seeing any excitement or creativity among PDF posters anymore,except few. :lol:

Regards

Untitled-1.jpg

I was about to rate you positive, new at this. Thank you sir, will try to post positive content in future too.

Thank you sir.

Thank you, ante(just kidding). Give my thread a read, especially the liberation one.

Thank you sir. I will.

Thank you sir.

Thank's. Post positive and i will rate you positive. :enjoy:

So many fan's. I'm getting popular by the day.

Thank you sir means a lot. Anyway give GB liberation a read, worth a read, sir. Any time you are free. Thank you, again and have a nice day.
I wont even mind your negative rating too brother.... You along with few are finest poster from Pakistan .....

nice, don't think I've ever seen a single troll or flame bait post ever and I think you'll be fair in your handing out ratings.

congratulations, man

@WAJsal lil bro!!!
Congrats!!!
I had talk with webmaster ,yesterday and you all won't believe that for the first time in PDF history, there was only one name in my list @WAJsal.
I hope this is a joke...because I think one must be completely ignorant to have not seen @Bang Galore @third eye and @Abingdonboy contribution to this forum, these are members who have earned the respect of even the Pakistani members.
Just a humble reminder that @acetophenol who had won the "TTA contest" along with members like @Gufi has not yet been given his R&D title.
They 're very few Pakistani members like @Irfan Baloch who genuinely know about each and every section of this forum.
If you venture outside your comfort zone @Slav Defence you might be able to spot a few more candidates next time. :)

Regards

@WAJsal lil bro!!!
Congrats!!!

I hope this is a joke...because I think one must be completely ignorant to have not seen @Bang Galore @third eye and @Abingdonboy contribution to this forum, these are members who have earned the respect of even the Pakistani members.
But then considering the fact that @acetophenol (Indian Ofcourse!!) who had won the "TTA contest" along with members like @Gufi has not yet been given his R&D title then I guess I should stop expecting....
They 're very few Pakistani members like @Irfan Baloch who genuinely know about each and every section of this forum.
If you venture outside your comfort zone @Slav Defence you might be able to spot a few more candidates next time. :)

Regards
I am outside my comfort zone,and trust me what I know about thinking of people in here,you don't and you can trust me on that.My friend,you are still unaware of our TTA policy.You are unaware of backyard stories and I cannot share with you as well. :)

Regards

I am outside my comfort zone,and trust me what I know about thinking of people in here,you don't and you can trust me on that.My friend,you are still unaware of our TTA policy.You are unaware of backyard stories and I cannot share with you as well.

Reagrds
Ignorance is bliss they say. Lol
IMO, those who take their internet life a lil too seriously are the ones who who come up with behind the scene politics.
I'm glad that you don't encourage it. :)

Anyways...I am looking forward to reading some original stuff on this forum now.
( @jhungary are you hibernating these days??? :) , missing your threads!!! )

just a humble reminder @acetophenol 's title .
Whatever happened to it?

Congrats to WAJsal!

I feel levina should also be promoted. Her insights on certain topics are really good, and she supports her conclusions with good research....Hallmark of a good Think Tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom