What's new

Congrats to WAJsal for becoming a TTA

Ignorance is bliss they say. Lol
IMO, those who take their internet life a lil too seriously are the ones who who come up with behind the scene politics.
I'm glad that you don't encourage it. :)

Anyways...I am looking forward to reading some original stuff on this forum now.
( @jhungary are you hibernating these days??? :) , missing your threads!!! )

just a humble reminder @acetophenol 's title .
Whatever happened to it?

Thank you for recalling.
Just tell him to be active and contribute.We will see about it,Inshallah.

regards

@WAJsal

Felicitations

You are a poster whose posts I click on. One expects to continue reading sane posts.

Indeed a well deserving choice, a cool headed dude.
All the best @WAJsal .!!
At least we can now expect some discount for Shigar Fort Residence.
Thank you.
Go through this page. Photos of Gilgit-Baltistan Province, Pakistan
Shangrila Resort, near Skardu. Shangrila Resort is located at a drive of 20 minutes from Skardu. From Islamabad there is a daily Boeing 737 flight, which takes 45 minutes to reach Skardu. One can also travel by road from Islamabad to Skardu on the famous Karakoram Highway (KKH).A new road has also opened through the Kaghan Valley over the Babusar pass and joins KKH at Chilas.

Shangrila Resort Hotel, (founded by the late Brig.(Retd) Muhammad Aslam Khan, the first commander of the Northern Scouts who liberated the Northern areas in 1948). was established in 1983 and was named “HEAVEN ON EARTH” because of its spectacular view and serene atmosphere. Shangrila was named after a book titled “LOST HORIZON” by James Hilton. It is a fictious tale in which an aeroplane crash landed near a riverbed, in the early 1920′s. The surviving passengers were taken by Buddhist monks to a beautiful lamasery filled with a variety of fruits and flowers. The monks looked quite young, although they claimed to be hundreds of years old. The idyllic place was called Shangrila,a Chinese word meaning” HEAVEN ON EARTH”.
Shangrila Resort in Autumn
Gilgit-Baltistan-Pics-Shangrila-Resort-in-autumn-Skardu-Photos.jpg

There is a video too.

Ignorance is bliss they say. Lol
IMO, those who take their internet life a lil too seriously are the ones who who come up with behind the scene politics.
I'm glad that you don't encourage it. :)

Anyways...I am looking forward to reading some original stuff on this forum now.
( @jhungary are you hibernating these days??? :) , missing your threads!!! )

just a humble reminder @acetophenol 's title .
Whatever happened to it?

Been under the radar for a few day now, but I am working on one article.

Btw Congrat @WAJsal

Congrats @WAJsal You are well deserved for the post.
Well, how you cool your temper with hyper troll people I definitely envy for.

Congrats @WAJsal You are well deserved for the post.
Well, how you cool your temper with hyper troll people I definitely envy for.
Trying eating chillies before bed and right after you wake up, helps:rofl:. Anyway, thank you sir.

Back
Top Bottom