What's new

Congrats to WAJsal for becoming a TTA

I hardly see him on forum still congrats mate
Yaar Zarvi, first of all, it is Ramzan, second of all, he is a Pakistani. I wish you had wished him warmer than this. Please don't act like small-hearted jal kukdey Bhartis. Doodh dena hey to saaf suthra do, uss mein mengnian daal kar mat do. He is pretty regular, it is just that you might not have interest in types of thread in which he posts, and I know that is true. Lately I have been engaged with him in certain threads but while you were online and posting in other threads, you made no contribution in threads we were posting. Nothing wrong with it, everyone has their preferences.

Yaar Zarvi, first of all, it is Ramzan, second of all, he is a Pakistani. I wish you had wished him warmer than this. Please don't act like small-hearted jal kukdey Bhartis. Doodh dena hey to saaf suthra do, uss mein mengnian daal kar mat do. He is pretty regular, it is just that you might not have interest in types of thread in which he posts, and I know that is true. Lately I have been engaged with him in certain threads but while you were online and posting in other threads, you made no contribution in threads we were posting. Nothing wrong with it, everyone has their preferences.
I am just saying I hardly find him posting on forum yes congrats to him I want people to be more active here

Congrats for WAJsal for the title.

Its heartening to see a member getting the title based on hard earned exchange of thoughts rather than seeing the automatically promoted ones who later turn out to be the greatest bad mouthers , habitual flame baiters and serial trollers who are in that position just because of the sympathy they garnered citing they are professors or they are of old age and by making people automatically assume they think better than others.

Good luck with the title and hoping you contribute positively for this international forum without biasedness and not by exchanging racial words or collectively insulting other nationalities with a certain degree of immunity over rule violations.

Congrats for WAJsal for the title.

Its heartening to see a member getting the title based on hard earned exchange of thoughts rather than seeing the automatically promoted ones who later turn out to be the greatest bad mouthers , habitual flame baiters and serial trollers who are in that position just because of the sympathy they garnered citing they are professors or they are of old age and by making people automatically assume they think better than others.

Good luck with the title and hoping you contribute positively for this international forum without biasedness and not by exchanging racial words or collectively insulting other nationalities with a certain degree of immunity over rule violations.
Thank you bhai. I will try my best.
Greetings and congratulations @WAJsal
Hello, and thank you sir. Have a nice day.

Where do you make these memes?

I'm not the best by far but I use Gimp. Open source, cross-platform, etc

wajname.jpg

celebration_of_wajsal-1128.jpg

Tay.

Back
Top Bottom