What's new

China's Xinjiang Crackdown Jeopardizes Ties With Turkey, Muslim World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They hunted down the hidden Nazi and the suspects who carried out the Munich attack. Should have done this on the political monks long before.

In terms of hunting down the murders, maybe China should learn from Israel.
Israel would gladly assist you in that, though China is already doing quite well in suppressing Islamists on her own.
I would suggest you never allow the likes of iajj back to China though, he is a disgrace to the human race in general.

Israel would gladly assist you in that, though China is already doing quite well in suppressing Islamists on her own.
I would suggest you never allow the likes of iajj back to China though, he is a disgrace to the human race in general.

Israel has been fighting terrorists and insurgents for decades now, and has arguably been one of the most successful in terms of actually hunting them down and killing them.

There is a lot we can learn from them on this issue.

They hunted down the hidden Nazi and the suspects who carried out the Munich attack. Should have done this on the political monks long before.

the nazis enjoyed absolute freedom in slaughtering jews in german lebensraum, and only after the russians broke german power could the jews cowardly went after a few unprotected and vulnerable individuals. don't you think chinese have far more to learn from russia and stalin than from the jews and should learn the russian way of dealing with ethnic minorities (the jews, for example). for example, if we want to hunt down the lamaists, just destroy indian power and the lamaists would find their last refuge on the indian ocean where even a few italian sailors can finish them. and i can have as much regard for the italian sailors who shall randomly shoot into the boats that carry the fleeing lamaists as i do the so-called jewish nazi-hunters.

Any one who wants to get to know the character of the rising fascist regime in China, can just watch some Chinese characters on this forum. They are still not the most powerful nation yet, but some among them are acting as if they have already beaten everyone else.

So goes the saying that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. In the wrong hands, power is down right dangerous.

Any one who wants to get to know the character of the rising fascist regime in China, can just watch some Chinese characters on this forum. They are still not the most powerful nation yet, but some among them are acting as if they have already beaten everyone else.

So goes the saying that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. In the wrong hands, power is down right dangerous.

False flag Indian. :lol: At least try to hide your identity next time.

You only made 13 posts here, in three years on this forum? Can you say "sleeper account"?

If you think a few guys on a forum like iajj represent us your sadly mistaken.our country and how we handle terrorists we stick to it if you don't like it feel free to come here with a gun.

the nazis enjoyed absolute freedom in slaughtering jews in german lebensraum, and only after the russians broke german power could the jews cowardly went after a few unprotected and vulnerable individuals. don't you think chinese have far more to learn from russia and stalin than from the jews and should learn the russian way of dealing with ethnic minorities (the jews, for example). for example, if we want to hunt down the lamaists, just destroy indian power and the lamaists would find their last refuge on the indian ocean where even a few italian sailors can finish them. and i can have as much regard for the italian sailors who shall randomly shoot into the boats that carry the fleeing lamaists as i do the so-called jewish nazi-hunters.

Such dumb a$$ed posts are what is adding up to the great image of china in everybody's eyes.

Some Israeli tactics China should learn. Munich hunter mission comes in mind, as for iajj he does not represent us, if we followed his thinking there would be no uyghurs through we don't.

False flag Indian. :lol: At least try to hide your identity next time.

You only made 13 posts here, in three years on this forum? Can you say "sleeper account"?

With this post I reach 1000th ... what a hard slog it took over 3 1/2 years! See I worked harder than this "false flag Indian", but clearly not as diligent as dragon boy. There was a time reaching 1000 alone would have earned one "senior member" status. Nowadays with inflation, I gotta put in overtime.

Anyhow, false flag he may be - BTW, how do you you Bengalis are by definition "pro-China"? Google the very first time PRC used its UNSC veto.

I'd have to Kalu_Miah speaks the truth.

If this "JJ" gains traction, your days are over, dragon.

Some Israeli tactics China should learn. Munich hunter mission comes in mind, as for iajj he does not represent us, if we followed his thinking there would be no uyghurs through we don't.

there are no Uighurs. They are an invented peoples and are illegal immigrants to Han Chinese land. Han Chinese, like the native Americans, were there long before the European colonists (Uighurs in China's case) came. Just like in the Americas, the violence of the colonists was unsurpassed. The primary difference was that in China the natives had better technology than the colonists and utterly defeated them.

Israel has efficient tactics we can learn from on how to deal with terrorism including hunting them down the way Israel does. I'd very much say they probably the best in this field.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

there are no Uighurs. They are an invented peoples and are illegal immigrants to Han Chinese land.

Xinjiang has been apart of china far before Uyghurs ever came, the Uyghurs do exist can't deny that, few policy changes and finish off Terrorists will stabilize it.

Such dumb a$$ed posts are what is adding up to the great image of china in everybody's eyes.

and some indian gets to represent "everybody". like i said, one thing anglo-saxon masters bequeathed upon indians is the tendency to represent world opinion as often as they use punctuations, and yet mysteriously few indians could even afford world travel.

JJ is an "incarnation" of someone who has been here for quite some time and through several "avatars", I suspect. In all honesty, I am not "us", and you are not "us".

But thank God this JJ doesn't speak for "us".

False-flag is as false-flag says.

I'll give JJ this though - "he" made this PteX look "good". I didn't think anybody could achieve that.

Israel has efficient tactics we can learn from on how to deal with terrorism including hunting them down the way Israel does. I'd very much say they probably the best in this field.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Xinjiang has been apart of china far before Uyghurs ever came, the Uyghurs do exist can't deny that, few policy changes and finish off Terrorists will stabilize it.

Uighurs do not exist independently of Kazakhs, Turks and Persians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom