What's new

China's Xinjiang Crackdown Jeopardizes Ties With Turkey, Muslim World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@huzihaidao12

Well, hope is grand though some men in this world would like to see both your nation and mine burned.

To put it in perspective, the Palestinians are our Ulghyurs and unlike you, we do not have the second largest economy and the largest population in the world. So, "righteous" countries feel they should intervene in an internal conflict, same ones that colonized Africa and a big part of Asia.
Believe me, if the US was not perceived the greatest enemy of Islamists, Israel and India as well, your country would be targeted much more with terrorism.
Though your country does a better job at crushing the Islamists than any other country in the world, so i applaud you for that.

China only has to deal with the East Turkmenstan Terror Group which is almost dead and a few policy changes with fully stablize Xinjiang, The Current Muslims in China the Hui are fierce patriots to China giving their blood up many times for the country during the Sino-Japanese war or the Korean war, The Huis are not extremists nor radicals but patriots. BTW I'm a Hui.

Incidentally, if Muslim friends want to get a draw , I recommend you go take a look at the history of China from 1840-1949, how we change in the strong pressure of the internal and external, how China has entered the industrial age, it may make Muslims less to take some detours. just a personal point of view.

@ptex

russia is too against islmic militancy and same goes for putin;)

This is not a news, everybody knows Russia/Putin is against anything supported/funded by CIA/Mossad.

Incidentally, if Muslim friends want to get a draw , I recommend you go take a look at the history of China from 1840-1949, how we change in the strong pressure of the internal and external, how China has entered the industrial age, it may make Muslimsless to take some detours. just a personal point of view.

I don't think they can follow what we have done, however I think we can help Pakistan very much industrialize and share science and tech with them.

I don't think they can follow what we have done, however I think we can help Pakistan very much industrialize and share science and tech with them.

Personally, I think, do not underestimate the Muslim elite and thinkers, I think that they can harvest, there is a saying in Chinese, read history can make people smarter, because we have tried almost every road, we have experienced a complex ideological changeprocess, I think this is a good mirror of history, What is industrialization? A backward country how to industrialization, no people have experienced more things than us, we try a way, failure, and then another way, failure ...... until the CCP, however, CCP also failed in the early changes and how impact in various fields from failure to success? I think there are enough things to see, in my observation, it is needed for the Muslim world. of course, this just a personal point of view, incidentally, it would need a very good Chinese.

China only has to deal with the East Turkmenstan Terror Group which is almost dead and a few policy changes with fully stablize Xinjiang, The Current Muslims in China the Hui are fierce patriots to China giving their blood up many times for the country during the Sino-Japanese war or the Korean war, The Huis are not extremists nor radicals but patriots.

Correct. The Huis are very peaceful muslims and they are treating their women and kids as good as any race (barring indians or some other parts in mid east, Afghanistan, Africa). It is the terrorists and separatists that we are after regardless of their religion. It was thankful that the police and army have reacted promptly to take over the control if not it could be developed into daily terrors of massacres like what's happening in Kashmir and the Red Corridors of india where the magnitude of upheaval is perhaps 100,000 times larger and lasting for many decades. And that I call really shameful!

This is not a news, everybody knows Russia/Putin is against anything supported/funded by CIA/Mossad.

Correct. It all depends on whether Russia's interests are in jeopardy. They provided greenlight for US+Nato's passage in Afghanistan iin exchange for a diplomatic favour.

The issue in Xinjiang has nothing to do with religion whatsoever.

These are ethnic riots, not religious ones.

Yet every time there is a mishap in Xinjiang, a wave of unconcealed gleefulness ripples among PDF Indians, like a drop of bird poo falls from sky into a peaceful pond, for they find another excuse to blame Pakistan being religiously unsympathetic… and blahbalh.

Yet every time there is a mishap in Xinjiang, a wave of unconcealed gleefulness ripples among PDF Indians, like a drop of bird poo falls from sky into a peaceful pond, for they find another excuse to blame Pakistan being religiously unsympathetic… and blahbalh.

and you didnt read the article in which china clearly blamed pakistan for this??

@Hu Songshan
Good to see a Muslim Chinese patriot.

Nope, just indians. indians themselves are to be blamed for their low social status. They have no sense of manners/etiquette, very poor hygiene, illiterate and horridly malnourished, all too visible of the masses of indians in the UAE.

loool Most of Indian migrants in UAE are Keralian Muslims and if Keralians are famous for something then its' their surprisingly high level of literacy.

lool it's funny that you say that because here in west (Mainly UK and US) Indians are known for their good manners and being low abiding, over educated, highest paid group.

And are you even Arab? Because to an Arab all the South Asians Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are the same second class citizen. Are you sure you're not some Pakistani in identity crisis who likes to think he's an Arab/Persian? :P

The issue in Xinjiang has nothing to do with religion whatsoever.

These are ethnic riots, not religious ones.

That is true and besides this is China's internal matter. Every nation has a right to expect its citizen's loyalty. China's Hui Muslims are model citizens in China and those are the Muslims we relate to. China has an excellent relationship with the Muslim World ( with Pakistan, Iran and now increasingly Turkey, etc)

I agree, Pakistan needs to follow China's example and concentrate on Industrial development. This is BS thread by an Indian trying to sow seed of dispute between Chinese and Muslims. However, both the Chinese and Pakistanis see through this rather LAME effort and will ignore the bait. Pakistan supports China and recognizes its right to its internal affairs as they see fit.

I agree, Pakistan needs to follow China's example and concentrate on Industrial development. This is BS thread by an Indian trying to sow seed of dispute between Chinese and Muslims. However, both the Chinese and Pakistanis see through this rather LAME effort and will ignore the bait. Pakistan supports China and recognizes its right to its internal affairs as they see fit.

The Xinjiang problem and Pakistan

The Xinjiang problem and Pakistan – The Express Tribune

now tell me ,where are indians??:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom