What's new

China's Xinjiang Crackdown Jeopardizes Ties With Turkey, Muslim World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
敕勒,袁纥,回纥,回鹘,畏兀儿都是毛子强加的名字?? 这个笑话倒也给我长了见识。 老毛子自个儿是什么年代上的市?
公元200上下的南人算不算汉人? 今天的“南人”汉人不都是“华夏”?
“回纥”是不是突厥与汉人是不是华夏又有何不同?

钻这个牛角尖爽在哪儿呢?
华夏就是汉人,汉人就是华夏,同一个民族换了一个叫法,难道就不是以前那群人了?
汉民族虚无论的卑鄙行径可以休也。

Killing an entire race is genocide. Chinese people do not do that.

In China, minority enjoy way more benefits than majority han Chinese. For example, right to have more than one child.

For tibetian, for those anti-China westerners or trollers from other places, why don't you check the tibetian population growth from 1962 to 2012, vs. those "glory days" under dalai lama before 1962???

The same can apply to those uighurs' growth after 1950 vs before 1950.

If Han Chinese really butchered these two types of Chinese citizens, what will be the likelihood that these two types of Chinese citizens enjoy historical growth that surpasses any other periods???

@huzihaidao12

China cares about the "Palestinian" cause as long as oil flows through Muslim lands, that is the extent of the Muslim-Chinese relations. Besides Pakistan, though that is between you and them.

@iajj
Use your brain to comprehend the words i have written, i support every action China took against the Islamist terrorists.
I have zero sympathy for terrorists, no matter where they come from. I said, no one should talk about killing an entire race so easily. If you talk about killing all Turks, as the Hans are being killed by Turks, you make yourself no better than them.

汉民族虚无论的卑鄙行径可以休也。

同意。

“维族虚无论的古怪逻辑同样可休也”。

同意。

“维族虚无论的古怪逻辑同样可休也”。

who would listen to a guy who thinks xianbei are turks and turks ruled china.lmao,you know nothing about chinese history.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

华夏就是汉人,汉人就是华夏,同一个民族换了一个叫法,难道就不是以前那群人了?
汉民族虚无论的卑鄙行径可以休也。

今天的汉族与古代的华夏血缘差得太多了。

Just kick out these Uighurs out of china and air drop them to turkey...

This work is not so tough for a communist country...

Just get rid of these Terrorists

who would listen to a guy who thinks xianbei are turks and turks ruled china.lmao,you know nothing about chinese history.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

今天的汉族与古代的华夏血缘差得太多了。

你知道?你研究过的?拿出证据,拿不出就不要乱叫。中国血统最纯净的民族就是汉人。表告訴你又是來自東北的通古斯野豬皮

who would listen to a guy who thinks xianbei are turks and turks ruled china.lmao,

今天的汉族与古代的华夏血缘差得太多了。

I may know "nothing" about Chinese history, but are we even on the same thread??? Did I mention 鲜卑?

The president of the United States is a half-Luo. Does that mean the Luos "rule" United States?

I am actually angry with myself for even replying you.

Anyhow, the mods may clean all this non-sense out, including mine.

Now that Hindustani trolls joined Chinese fools, Adios for real now.

Enjoy!

你知道?你研究过的?拿出证据,拿不出就不要乱叫。中国血统最纯净的民族就是汉人。表告訴你又是來自東北的通古斯野豬皮
我是汉人,可不是皇汉,"血统最纯正"是什么意思?
it's you being racist,not me.

I may know "nothing" about Chinese history, but are we even on the same thread??? Did I mention 鲜卑?

The president of the United States is a half-Luo. Does that mean the Luos "rule" United States?

I am actually angry with myself for even replying you.

Anyhow, the mods may clean all this non-sense out, including mine.

Now that Hindustani trolls joined Chinese fools, Adios for real now.

Enjoy!
xianbei ruled a large part of china by military force.
you don't even know what's the meaning of "rule"?
looks like I overestimated you.

China is a parasite to the world, no one likes China except Pakistan.

let's just document how often indians speak for the world, few of whom could afford traveling outside their state, not to mention national, border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom