What's new

China's new 'carrier killer' for Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder fighter

Spoken like a true internet warrior, maybe you should spend a little more time in the forum and gather your thoughts before running with whatever you are thinking.
And riddle me this?
Why would the Russians sell the Fulcrums to their arch rival USA and why would the americans buy at the cost of their ego, if not anything else, from their arch rivals the Russians?

Maybe you all should remove the Russian engines from your JFTs and not consider the Su35s if you have such aversion to Russian products.
I was refering to actual reports go check internet for news I can't post links right now...migs have short life of 400 hours...

Pakistani f-16s n its pilots are too good for migs ....

Indian media was caught red handed on falao reports of mki kills vs typhoons....

While our pilots actually have done it ...that too with f-16s....

I was refering to actual reports go check internet for news I can't post links right now...migs have short life of 400 hours...

Pakistani f-16s n its pilots are too good for migs ....

Indian media was caught red handed on falao reports of mki kills vs typhoons....

While our pilots actually have done it ...that too with f-16s....

Yeah I don't know where you are reading outdated crap like that, pm me those links that is if you have any at all.
IAF have been using Fulcrums fore a while including the latest UPGs and and SMTs, and I just gave you a link where Americans on F-16s, F/A-18s and F-15s were shown their Aukaat against the Mig-29. So what can the Pak pilots do so differently that the Americans themselves couldn't do? Come out of your bubble already.

As for the typhoons, it has been discussed to death. Go see the thread for yourself. And if by "caught red handed" you mean denial and ranting then go ahead make yourself feel good about how IAF didn't score 12-0 and so on and so forth.
After all people believe what they want to believe, whether to sate their denial or just for the sake of being obstinate.

Yeah I don't know where you are reading outdated crap like that, pm me those links that is if you have any at all.
IAF have been using Fulcrums fore a while including the latest UPGs and and SMTs, and I just gave you a link where Americans on F-16s, F/A-18s and F-15s were shown their Aukaat against the Mig-29. So what can the Pak pilots do so differently that the Americans themselves couldn't do? Come out of your bubble already.

As for the typhoons, it has been discussed to death. Go see the thread for yourself. And if by "caught red handed" you mean denial and ranting then go ahead make yourself feel good about how IAF didn't score 12-0 and so on and so forth.
After all people believe what they want to believe, whether to sate their denial or just for the sake of being obstinate.

There is a difference how both air forces operates due to different threat perception so if U read history U will know on many occasions one weapon system fail with one military but works extremely well with other.

f16 has has less or equal rcs so is hard to say
f15 yes rcs =10m2
and of ofcourse su 30mki yes it has 20m2 rcs
And they have powerfull jammers & EW suite backed with a pair of powerful engines to deal with any Air to air missiles or SAM.
They also have powerful internal IRST , so they can simply switch off their Radar & track enemy fighters.

And they have powerfull jammers & EW suite backed with a pair of powerful engines to deal with any Air to air missiles or SAM.
They also have powerful internal IRST , so they can simply switch off their Radar & track enemy fighters.

If MKI or any other plate form tries to jam incoming AMRAAM C5 then dear its one of most advance BVR missile in the world and design to handle all current threats. :)

If MKI or any other plate form tries to jam incoming AMRAAM C5 then dear its one of most advance BVR missile in the world and design to handle all current threats. :)
No, its not
Most advance BVRAAMs are Meteor, MICA, Derby, AIM120D, K77

Last edited:
There is a difference how both air forces operates due to different threat perception so if U read history U will know on many occasions one weapon system fail with one military but works extremely well with other.

On what basis are you saying that?
Apart from the soviet-afghan war where PAF's new and advanced F-16s were pitched against the outdated Su-22s and Mig-23s, PAF hardly has ever used F-16 extensively to say that PAF is better than USAF in using the F-16s.
And now further research proves that Mig-29s when used with better subsystems and pilots can out do an F-16.

On what basis are you saying that?
Apart from the soviet-afghan war where PAF's new and advanced F-16s were pitched against the outdated Su-22s and Mig-23s, PAF hardly has ever used F-16 extensively to say that PAF is better than USAF in using the F-16s.
And now further research proves that Mig-29s when used with better subsystems and pilots can out do an F-16.

Man US have luxury of fielding many platforms while Pakistan don't have therefore different operational rules and strategies.

Man US have luxury of fielding many platforms while Pakistan don't have therefore different operational rules and strategies.

And?

It still won't change the fact that Fulcrums are better and PAF was lucky never to face one.

And?

It still won't change the fact that Fulcrums are better and PAF was lucky never to face one.

It will not just jet v jet in air war of 21st century there are many other things which impact it, both planes are equally good and have pros and cons too.

QUOTE="bloo, post: 7687471, member: 137339"]Spoken like a true internet warrior, maybe you should spend a little more time in the forum and gather your thoughts before running with whatever you are thinking.
And riddle me this?
Why would the Russians sell the Fulcrums to their arch rival USA and why would the americans buy at the cost of their ego, if not anything else, from their arch rivals the Russians?

Maybe you all should remove the Russian engines from your JFTs and not consider the Su35s if you have such aversion to Russian products.[ QUOTE]
I was refering to

One shou not argue with Idiots or Indians as they have delusions of being best...
Ever do mind n check mig 29 Wikipedia page...how many times iaf fleet n Russian fleet was grounded due to various reasons...

Lo
It will not just jet v jet in air war of 21st century there are many other things which impact it, both planes are equally good and have pros and cons too.
Lol paf was offered migs n su 27 but they rejected them ...khekhekhe

QUOTE="bloo, post: 7687471, member: 137339"]Spoken like a true internet warrior, maybe you should spend a little more time in the forum and gather your thoughts before running with whatever you are thinking.
And riddle me this?

Maybe you all should remove the Russian engines from your JFTs and not consider the Su35s if you have such aversion to Russian products.[ QUOTE]
According to Russians jft was threat to mig 29....lol ....leave falcons alone brooh

I was refering to

One shou not argue with Idiots or Indians as they have delusions of being best...
Ever do mind n check mig 29 Wikipedia page...how many times iaf fleet n Russian fleet was grounded due to various reasons...

Oh wow wikipedia, the book of ultimate truth for noobs.
F-22s were grounded, Shenyang J-11s were grounded, F-16s were grounded. What does that tell your biased mind?

You can nitpick all you want, the fact that the Americans themselves were not able to outdo the Mig-29s should silence your obstinacy.

Lol paf was offered migs n su 27 but they rejected them ...khekhekhe

LOL, ab aukaat aur paisa nahin tha to uske liye bahaana kyon banaa rahe ho. Sour grapes much.

According to Russians jft was threat to mig 29....lol ....leave falcons alone brooh

Tell that to yourself when you go to sleep maybe you'll feel better.
Here you have to give links before spouting brain farts lest people think you a troll.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom