What's new

China's new 'carrier killer' for Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder fighter

you have outdated info

natlanique is already grounded since years
we have now ASW P3-C and z-9s and fyi scanning is something but p-8 and P3 have so many common thing expect P3 can fly more then p8 in single run and P8 have some modern systems on board . but overall P3 fly 16 hours and carry so much more arms while P8 fly less with less weapons options please have a just simple look of both we have already discussed it .
while indian subs are going new tech our new 8 subs will be arm less? all new 8 subs have modern weapon and if you forget let me remind you CX-1 is also cumming

Well P-3 was stopped in 90's .

US also moving to P8, The Speed with which the P8 can reach is more then P3. P3 take 2 hrs to reach while P8 can reach in 1.2 Hrs on same spot.

P8 has 4 hours on station (for anti-submarine warfare mission Vs 3 hrs in P3 ( which is important)

every other thing is based on various calculation like P8 weight is 64K kg, while P3 is 35k Kg , while P8 weight included all the Equipment as standard while P3 is only consider without any equipment.

do you think we will send only jets....we will send some other stuff in air and deep in sea

lol that time India dont have Anti -Sub Ships and technology.... in All wars your Army was technically superior but defected , now Indian Army changed that technological GAP in reverse order.

BTW , AC was in Sea on duty while your SUB searching in the cost and killed by other ship.

We were also having no anti subs and for your knowledge we blow up your one frigate also and Ac was in sea we all but far away from Pakistan.
And our GHAZI was not killed it was an accident

Well P-3 was stopped in 90's .

US also moving to P8, The Speed with which the P8 can reach is more then P3. P3 take 2 hrs to reach while P8 can reach in 1.2 Hrs on same spot.

P8 has 4 hours on station (for anti-submarine warfare mission Vs 3 hrs in P3 ( which is important)

every other thing is based on various calculation like P8 weight is 64K kg, while P3 is 35k Kg , while P8 weight included all the Equipment as standard while P3 is only consider without any equipment.
BRo don't forget that we have upgraded the p3c orion by our own ..................your media also clamming it :P

We were also having no anti subs and for your knowledge we blow up your one frigate also and Ac was in sea we all but far away from Pakistan.
And our GHAZI was not killed it was an accident

BRo don't forget that we have upgraded the p3c orion by our own ..................your media also clamming it :P
lol, whatever you upgraded can you match the US technology? do you made Sonars?

:P
lol, whatever you upgraded can you match the US technology? do you made Sonars?

You made sonars and radars but they are of no use............................Because the weapon des't matter ,the man behind it matters the most. And if you say no then what happen to
America having no match in technology was defeated in Afghanistan LOL :p:P:p:P:P
Plus Pakistan have the technology and equipment to deafened its borders.......

guys according to some report jft can detect mig 29 before
kljv2 radar 130km for 5m2
zhuk me 120km for 5m2
mig 29 k has large rcs (4-5m2)due to large payload and some other features
while jft has low rcs due dsi and some ram coating around 5-10% so favourabe rcs would be 1-2 rcs
so it means jft can detect mig29 before

guys according to some report jft can detect mig 29 before
kljv2 radar 130km for 5m2
zhuk me 120km for 5m2
mig 29 k has large rcs (4-5m2)due to large payload and some other features
while jft has low rcs due dsi and some ram coating around 5-10% so favourabe rcs would be 1-2 rcs
so it means jft can detect mig29 before
By same logic F 16 Block 52, F-15, Su-30 MKI would be slaughtered by JFT mercilessly.

Combat records n other stuff of migs is damn impressive ;)

Well if you are insinuating the horrible pilots, and the downgraded systems sold to the Serbs or to the middle east with non functioning subsystems which were still outnumbered 4 to 1 by the Americans along with the support of force multipliers like AWACS and other platforms for electronic warfare which neither the Serbs nor the Middle East had the luxury of, then don't.

We have all that and more and Pakistan doesn't enjoy the 4-1 numerical superiority of the Americans either.

History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places | Air & Space Magazine
Plenty of the Fulcrum’s smug “show us what you got” adversaries—F-16 Fighting Falcon, F-15 Eagle, and U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat and F/A-18 Hornet jocks among them—became humbled, and often bloodied, after their first Fulcrum tangle. “With some experience, you could outmaneuver any jet, even Vipers [F-16s]and [high-angle-of-attack] Hornets,” says Steiniger. “The nice airframe in combination with one weapon was the killer: The Archer in [sensor lock] mode.” Introduced in the mid-1980s, the Archer AA-11 is a very capable heat-seeker with a greater range than the U.S. Sidewinder. “A simple monocular lens in front of my right eye enabled me to slew the seeker head of the missile onto my adversary at high angle off [target].” The Fulcrum’s ability to lock a missile even though its nose was pointed far away from its target “watered many eyes,” says Steiniger.

I know it will be not easy for JF 17 To intercept the carrier Because the carrier is not only protected by aircraft but also by the 2\3 frigates which make it a hard point but you that your aircraft carrier was hiding in 1965 from our one submarine GHAZI and But planning is also a thing to utilize it :P

And what if we created a version of it for our submarines :D

I'm pretty sure the IN would be planning too.
Now with further advancement of new ABMs surely the anti air capabilities of IN is on the rise

Now with further advancement of new ABMs surely the anti air capabilities of IN is on the rise
I am taking about war strategies,America fail in Afghanistan

Well if you are insinuating the horrible pilots, and the downgraded systems sold to the Serbs or to the middle east with non functioning subsystems which were still outnumbered 4 to 1 by the Americans along with the support of force multipliers like AWACS and other platforms for electronic warfare which neither the Serbs nor the Middle East had the luxury of, then don't.

We have all that and more and Pakistan doesn't enjoy the 4-1 numerical superiority of the Americans either.

Plenty of the Fulcrum’s smug “show us what you got” adversaries—F-16 Fighting Falcon, F-15 Eagle, and U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat and F/A-18 Hornet jocks among them—became humbled, and often bloodied, after their first Fulcrum tangle. “With some experience, you could outmaneuver any jet, even Vipers [F-16s]and [high-angle-of-attack] Hornets,” says Steiniger. “The nice airframe in combination with one weapon was the killer: The Archer in [sensor lock] mode.” Introduced in the mid-1980s, the Archer AA-11 is a very capable heat-seeker with a greater range than the U.S. Sidewinder. “A simple monocular lens in front of my right eye enabled me to slew the seeker head of the missile onto my adversary at high angle off [target].” The Fulcrum’s ability to lock a missile even though its nose was pointed far away from its target “watered many eyes,” says Steiniger.

Lol yeah then Americans would have retired all theirvjets n could have gone for mig 29 lol...such funny statements....even our thunder is good enough for your migs starting from 21 to 29 ....

We have all that and more and Pakistan doesn't enjoy the 4-1 numerical superiority of the Americans e
Plenty of the Fulcrum’s smug “show us what you got” adversaries—F-16 Fighting Falcon, F-15 Eagle, and U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat and F/A. “With some experience, you could outmaneuver any jet, even Vipers [F-16s]and [high-angle-of-attack] Hornets,” says Steiniger. “The nice airframe in combination with one weapon was the killer: The Archer in [sensor lock] mode.” Introduced in the mid-1980s, the Archer AA-11 is a very capable heat-seeker with a greater range than the U.S. Sidewinder. “A simple monocular lens in front of my right eye enabled me to slew the seeker head of the missile onto my adversary at high angle off [target].” The Fulcrum’s ability to lock a missile even though its nose was pointed far away from its target “watered many eyes,” says Steiniger.

Lol yeah thats why even iaf has only 65 and Americans n west should throw their planes in fire n should buy mighty mig 29 ...lol who has engine holes...

Paf was offered migs....they didn't go for it...

Our thunder is good enough for migs...and I don't see them coming inside Pakistan

This missile baby will be pakistan new toys to do the job on the INDIA, we will selling many of this baby to Pakistan. Hope you guys finished the job well.
Dont worry they hit where it hurts the most

India have mid air refueling capability much before Pakistan.
Mid Air refueling
7w9Ev.jpg

Buddy refueling
MiG-29-buddy-buddy.jpg

Your JF-17 uses same engine but due to increase thrust for single engine it have 2200 hrs engine life & guzzle more gas compared to RD33MK 4000 engine life of Fulcrum.
So, don't quote JF-17 range with three external drop tanks & MIG 29K with only internal fuel.

Back up with source as MIG 29 is one of world most excellent dogfighter.
Check, T/W ratio, climb rate etc.

Hit the Brakes Dude.
India No Longer Has Mid Air Refueling Capability
Slide to 5:20
The Video was published on June, 6, 2015

No, The JF-17 uses a Russian Klimov RD-93 Turbofan engine and not a RD33 used in the fulcrums.
The service life of the JF-17's engine is 4000 Hours and not 2200 Hours like you mentioned.
And is running without no problems at 7000 Hours
I got this info by a site named jf-17.

And the Mig-29 range is 889 miles.
And the Jf-17 range is 2163 miles.
Note that both ranges are without external fuel tanks.

Attachments

• Mig-29.PNG
    Mig-29.PNG
    92.2 KB · Views: 41
  • JF-17.PNG
    JF-17.PNG
    103.5 KB · Views: 44
Hit the Brakes Dude.
India No Longer Has Mid Air Refueling Capability
Then I fear what for IAF IL 78 MKI ?
Il78MKI_RK3452.jpg

Slide to 5:20
The Video was published on June, 6, 2015
Good for you

No, The JF-17 uses a Russian Klimov RD-93 Turbofan engine and not a RD33 used in the fulcrums.
RD 93 is a variant of RD-33MK used in MIG 29 but have improved thrust with penalty of engine life & fuel consumption.
The service life of the JF-17's engine is 4000 Hours and not 2200 Hours like you mentioned.
And is running without no problems at 7000 Hours
3866e3e473bd959db51ba80093367a61.png

Klimov RD-33 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I got this info by a site named jf-17.
And its not updated with correct information.
And the Mig-29 range is 889 miles.
And the Jf-17 range is 2163 miles.
Note that both ranges are without external fuel tanks.
And where it says that JFT range is without external fuel tank ?

Lol yeah then Americans would have retired all theirvjets n could have gone for mig 29 lol...such funny statements....even our thunder is good enough for your migs starting from 21 to 29 ....

Lol yeah thats why even iaf has only 65 and Americans n west should throw their planes in fire n should buy mighty mig 29 ...lol who has engine holes...

Paf was offered migs....they didn't go for it...

Our thunder is good enough for migs...and I don't see them coming inside Pakistan

Spoken like a true internet warrior, maybe you should spend a little more time in the forum and gather your thoughts before running with whatever you are thinking.
And riddle me this?
Why would the Russians sell the Fulcrums to their arch rival USA and why would the americans buy at the cost of their ego, if not anything else, from their arch rivals the Russians?

Maybe you all should remove the Russian engines from your JFTs and not consider the Su35s if you have such aversion to Russian products.

Back
Top Bottom