What's new

China's new 'carrier killer' for Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder fighter

Nope currently C5 is superior to the 77 IAF has now. Check the specs.
Then you are ill informed.
You are quoting specification of higher end version of AIM which used by USA not Pakistan to R77 used by India.
I am not counting MICA Derby, ASRAAM, Astra in it.

Nope currently C5 is superior to the 77 IAF has now. Check the specs.
There is No Superior and inferior Term For BVRs All has there Merits and Demerits Current Version of R-77 K-77M (izdeliye 180) & K-77ME (izdeliye 180-BD At Par With AIM-120 All Versions Even Step Head in Sum Instances

There is No Superior and inferior Term For BVRs All has there Merits and Demerits Current Version of R-77 K-77M (izdeliye 180) & K-77ME (izdeliye 180-BD At Par With AIM-120 All Versions Even Step Head in Sum Instances
IAF doesn't have the K77M and is under development- this missile when out will be an absolute game changer, it is going to be a FGFA Missile for India. R77 Variants India operates are Rvv-AE, and RVV-SD, with PRGS21 seeker R27ET and R27ER are damn good missiles.

IAF doesn't have the K77M and is under development- this missile when out will be an absolute game changer, it is going to be a FGFA Missile for India. R77 Variants India operates are Rvv-AE, and RVV-SD, with PRGS21 seeker R27ET and R27ER are damn good missiles.
Yes I Know K-77M is Active Array Seeker Missile.
One Question Any Idea About Combination of RVV-SD BTW Passive & Infrared Seekers ?

who told u that india uses r77-1 missile
any links that india uses r27 er missile

There is no comparison between India and Pakistan .
So no need to measure mood :D
you are right you cant compare you cant compare men with closet gays and suicidal sadists
Btw when are you coming for atoot ang?

you are right you cant compare you cant compare men with closet gays and suicidal sadists
Btw when are you coming for atoot ang?

Like I said earlier ,Pakistan should find someone their own size like Afghanistan.
You are no match for India
We had already forced Pak in to their own knees in international arena .

Like I said earlier ,Pakistan should find someone their own size like Afghanistan.
You are no match for India
We had already forced Pak in to their own knees in international arena .
really is that the reason 75% of your armed forces are deployed on our border ? your politicians including Butcher of gujrat use Pakistan's name to win public support and fool people like yourself
The truth is that you along with nation are obsessed with Pakistan may this is the reason you are on Pak forum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom