What's new

China's new 'carrier killer' for Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder fighter

really is that the reason 75% of your armed forces are deployed on our border ? your politicians including Butcher of gujrat use Pakistan's name to win public support and fool people like yourself
The truth is that you along with nation are obsessed with Pakistan may this is the reason you are on Pak forum
75% what ?
Dont need to exaggerate your importance .Ok.
Modi pointed about a meeting ,let the Congress answer about it .That is our internal matter.If that was China or US he would have been said the same .
Here it was Pakistan.
AFAIK this is an international forum.
Ban Indian topics ,then Indians will go .
Simple as that

75% what ?
may be instead of screeching here you should learn a bit about the deployment of your own forces
learning is always good
Modi pointed about a meeting ,let the Congress answer about it .That is our internal matter.If that was China or US he would have been said the same .
I wonder why its always Pakistan who is bogeyman despite your claim of "We don't care about Pakistan"
entire 2014 campaign was based on anti-Pakistan rhetoric
Ban Indian topics ,then Indians will go .
Simple as that
Indian forums hasn't banned Pak topic either but guess what? there is no Pakistani over there

Last edited:
Modi jee's obsession saying something else.......India need to pick on someone its own size. Pakistan is in a defensive mode to counter 7 times bigger obsessed enemy.

well coming news for pakistani air power , which is making THUNDER a will be long running , profile with years to come , bringing in the most wanted capabilities to its fast ageing fighting air fleet

or we can just wait and rely on the professionalism of Indian navy personnel to sink it them self.

India has not been able to do anything about Pakistan for 70 years, and now that Pakistan is growing militarily stronger, india has no option but to sign a peace treaty with Pakistan. I think this would be the best way forward for both countries as both countries are nuclear powers, and it would be extremely silly of these two to start using nuclear weapons.

India has not been able to do anything about Pakistan for 70 years, and now that Pakistan is growing militarily stronger, india has no option but to sign a peace treaty with Pakistan. I think this would be the best way forward for both countries as both countries are nuclear powers, and it would be extremely silly of these two to start using nuclear weapons.

treaties only mean anything when signed with a nation that has honor.

india has no honor. its a well known fact that when it comes to abiding by treaties, india has a way of turning away like a fat, emotional woman suffering from severe pms...:cheesy:

so no treaties...

For the sake of millions of lives at sake in Kashmir, Pakistan and India I believe that they will come a day in the near future when these two will have no other option but to be friends. Geopolitical realities of China becoming a Superpower sooner rather than later will compel india to have friendly relations and to prosper for the sake of 500 million poor in india.

did

With current BVRAAM, WVRAAM, ECM suite , dog fight ability, advance sensors, low RCS of MIG-29K compare to JF-17 I didn't over estimate MIG-29K
Kindly counter with logical conclusion.
still JF THUNDER is a unknown to a decade old MIG 29S ?
I can bet you , you I'll have a life long surprise same as what happened in ICC champion trophy ?lol
there are a very few features , of JF thunder in public , it's still a unknown so becarefull .lol

For the sake of millions of lives at sake in Kashmir, Pakistan and India I believe that they will come a day in the near future when these two will have no other option but to be friends. Geopolitical realities of China becoming a Superpower sooner rather than later will compel india to have friendly relations and to prosper for the sake of 500 million poor in india.
it wount happen, as indian are brain washed to be anti china and anti pakistan

We have 24 migs on board plus the CBG's, so......how many JF 17 are you planing to send in.

At a given time, one US AC can launch 5 aircraft on ADA (referred to as Alert-5 aircrafts). In case of a war, you couldn't operate 24 Migs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Running away from 12-20 missiles, as a ship, is close to impossible. CIWS and AAM's can provide security but still, sea-skimming, near-hypersonic missiles are very hard to take out with 100% certainty. India needs much more ships to form a real CBG so not there yet.

Nope.
Notba single pic of CM400 in Pakistani service has emerged nor was it tested even once.
its our strategic weapon against IN so how you suppose that PAF show its operational pics to the worldo_O, you believe in pics than its good for your health:lol::rofl::sarcastic::omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom