What's new

China's new 'carrier killer' for Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder fighter

Yea whatever it takes to protect rupee value in the global forex market.That,s what i meant.
well, what it really means that govt will subsidize something that value is not waht its been selling at

in another words its like govt artifical keeping the value of a 110 rs item ar rs 100, net result, govt will loose billion of fdollars and will become ultimately bankrupt

its so unfortunate that govt under pressure of "parhay lekay jahil" awam of Pakistan does stupid things while actual world power use common sense, for example india and china did devaluation of its currency by 20% during same period but hey as mushi said "pakistan ka allah he hafiz hu"

the solution is to correct imports/exports, spend on education, health not artifically cook numbers or defend an undervalued rupee

so i will ask froma ll those "parhey likay jahil" if devaluation is such an evil act why was china doing it till now..? why did india did it?
of course you would say india is punny underdeveloped country(which is not true) but what about china?

its not devaluation is bad, it is was done sudddenly that is the issue that too under pressure of foreign organization, we are lucky to have IMF, it seems every right decision has to be forced on by foreign govt to save pakistan..i bet had their been no IMF we would have been crashed over econmy 10 times over

PS:
i expect some illogical reply..since that what "paray likhay jahil" do

the real reason for Pakistan suffering is this portion of population which i call "parahey likhay jahil" which by some odd reason/logic support "certified corrupt people" which vote for MQM but than cry about MQM too, which vote for "jiya bhutto" but than cry about sindh situation, which vote for mullahs but than ask why is terroism happening

unless u have a nuke warhead its is useless against carrier it will just do serious damage

unless u have a nuke warhead its is useless against carrier it will just do serious damage

why to sink whole package when one strike can make it non-operational which is main purpose of carrier killer. An AC Carrier becomes redundant is nothing better but equal to Dead/Killed.

why to sink whole package when one strike can make it non-operational which is main purpose of carrier killer. An AC Carrier becomes redundant is nothing better but equal to Dead/Killed.

Hi,

One strike won't make it " non-operational "---. The carrier 'Could' still be operational.

Hi,

One strike won't make it " non-operational "---. The carrier 'Could' still be operational.
There shall always be multiple attacks/strikes in case of AC. The CM400AKG with 250KM range should be challenging enough if fired in multiples.

So we should believe you and @Bilal Khan 777 but not deputy project director of JFT Air Commodore Khalid Mehmood who clearly says that CM400AKG is in service with PAF and is part of operational doctorine.

View attachment 442250

I warned you about this multiple ID pig. You should have banned him earlier without wasting any time. @The Eagle @WAJsal @waz

You can choose who you like to believe. This weapon is not inducted and is still in development. However, Pakistan will eventually have supersonic anti ship missiles. Which one it will be, I will leave to your assessment.

You can choose who you like to believe. This weapon is not inducted and is still in development. However, Pakistan will eventually have supersonic anti ship missiles. Which one it will be, I will leave to your assessment.

I would still go with Air Commodore Khalid. Thanks.

I would still go with Air Commodore Khalid. Thanks.
who latter clarified that CM-400 was integrated but not inducted
996704837-jpg.299898

Attachments

• Interview of Air Cdr. Khalid Mehmood from Paris Air Show 2015.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
Passive radar systems (also referred to as passive coherent location and passive covert radar) encompass a class of radar systems that detect and track objects by processing reflections from non-cooperative sources of illumination in the environment, such as commercial broadcast and communications signals

Capability is there to hit moving targets. No matter how imperfect. Carrier is a big thing. Missile would be able to hit it but how much it would penetrate it. It remains to be seen
A mach 4 missile will break the hull of any aircraft carrier by it's kinetic energy, the nuts and bolts will leave their place by the shock wave, carrier will sink within minutes

Wrong answer. We are discussing real world scenario not the hypothetical nuclear exchange.
So nuclear is hypothetical becoz it scares the shit out of you, rest all is real, haha live in fantasy as long as u want

or we can just wait and rely on the professionalism of Indian navy personnel to sink it them self.
I am sure some Indian sailor will forget to close the hatch of aircraft carrier sooner rather than later, just like they did to their nuclear submarine leased from russia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom