What's new

China's new 'carrier killer' for Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder fighter

Do you know mid-flight refueling ?
Do you know how many BVRAAM & WVRAAM a MIG-29K can carry ?
Do you know how many target MIG-29K can track & how many can engage?
10 MIG-29K can butchered 50 JF-17
Do you know that India does not have mid air refueling capability?
Do you know that JF-17's range is 3 times more than the mighty mig-29?
Do you know how small the JF-17's turn radius is when compared to the mig-29?

Don't worry we have a plenty of options including JF-17s, Su-35s, SLCMs, DF-21 and many more.... as far as ugly carriers are concerned...we will drown them and down will go all indian naval power and pride with it....deep into the abyss of Arabian sea and then we will do Dawarka again :)

Sir do you even what is the purpose of an aircraft carrier ? Lol if india is planning to park it 3000kms away then this missile has served its purpose...
Barak 8 is under development...
You can't destroy a mach 4 speed missile with your machine guns lol..
By the way jf-17 will have air cover...and jf-17 with upgraded radar can take on mig 29k coz payload and hardpoints dont win you dog fights

Just Because its name is mig and is operated by some internet troll sorry your navy...

Well yes, just coz it is named Mig it can.
Anyone will side with a long distinguished service record over something hardly a decade old.

are you alright ?
Ukraine selling su27's sure they have some even some surplus (which may be for sale) but really! the first thing you should under stand these jets are very expensive to run, the par't don't last long and quiet heavy. also they have very old thirsty engines. it would be suicide for Pakistan to but them. them bringing the idea up in a Pakistan meeting will most probably get you sent to the doctors for a mental evaluation. yes it would be very easy to buy second hand su27 as sellers will probably beg you to buy them. you need a lot of money to maintain these jets thats some thing you dont

pakistan is buying a total of 250 jf17's (don't listen to wikipedia) and as of 2015 you have 54+ jf17's not 150.

please talk sense please. heres a good idea (hypothetically) buy about 48 eft along with second hand eft's from other countries such as italy germany, uk,Austria and Spain and upgrade them. this beauty will be more advanced then the su35. the tranche 3a with an tv and the recent ea package. it's also better than india's rafales so thats a plus
View attachment 241772

I dont think that PAF will go for eft.. and they shudn't. now we have more inventory coming from China and Russia(indirectly)... China working on J10 and J11 could be the future of PAF also, J11D in particular.. so i may b wrong but what i believe is PAF trying to shift to Flankers instead of Falcons for the long run before going for stealth.. Using JF17 in the low/medium range and Flankers(of any origin Russia or China) for the long range..

Well yes, just coz it is named Mig it can.
Anyone will side with a long distinguished service record over something hardly a decade old.
Combat records n other stuff of migs is damn impressive ;)

Lol mid air refueling is nw available and how funny these men re who think payload wins them combat...soon jft will have aesa radars ...so poor mig...how much is its rcs #mig29K

India have mid air refueling capability much before Pakistan.
Mid Air refueling
7w9Ev.jpg

Buddy refueling
MiG-29-buddy-buddy.jpg

Your JF-17 uses same engine but due to increase thrust for single engine it have 2200 hrs engine life & guzzle more gas compared to RD33MK 4000 engine life of Fulcrum.
So, don't quote JF-17 range with three external drop tanks & MIG 29K with only internal fuel.
Back up with source as MIG 29 is one of world most excellent dogfighter.
Check, T/W ratio, climb rate etc.

For Pete's sake, its just a very high speed AShM, I still don't see how people call it impervious to missile defense and what not.
This would not even reach Indian AC-the JF 17 carrying this one would not cross the ' Mig Screen '.
Carrier killer?? lol

I know it will be not easy for JF 17 To intercept the carrier Because the carrier is not only protected by aircraft but also by the 2\3 frigates which make it a hard point but you that your aircraft carrier was hiding in 1965 from our one submarine GHAZI and But planning is also a thing to utilize it :P

And what if we created a version of it for our submarines :D

I know it will be not easy for JF 17 To intercept the carrier Because the carrier is not only protected by aircraft but also by the 2\3 frigates which make it a hard point but you that your aircraft carrier was hiding in 1965 from our one submarine GHAZI and But planning is also a thing to utilize it :P

And what if we created a version of it for our submarines :D
lol that time India dont have Anti -Sub Ships and technology.... in All wars your Army was technically superior but defected , now Indian Army changed that technological GAP in reverse order.

BTW , AC was in Sea on duty while your SUB searching in the cost and killed by other ship.

Last edited:
lol that time India dont have Anti -Sub Ships and technology.... in All wars your Army was technically superior but defected , now Indian Army changed that technological GAP in reverse order.
and what make you think that pakistan never changed in these all years ?

India getting latest Anti-SUB tech kike P8 while PAK still stuck on old technologies.
and please inform me after how many decades you guys upgrade ASW? we have more then enough for cover up 1000km area and fyi our tech and you tech use same missiles on subs

If I was the PAF chief and knew what I was doing and was up to speed on Weapons procurement, I'd go in a heart beat and acquire used -16's in serious numbers (like 100 more from the USAF's low flown inventory), compared to buying the SU-27's. That junk is wasting money (on older jets). If the PAF must want to buy SU-27 type aircraft, PLEASE pay more and get the J-11D or the SU-35. SU-27 is a high maintenance plane and has serious issues. Ask the Ukrainians and the Chinese on their earlier batches of SU-27 and SU-30's. And then ask India about their SU-30's.

There is a reason why the entire Indian air-force preferred the Rafale over their current crown jewel, the SU-30. Rafale and SU-30 drama caused a divorce between India and Russia and an engagement between Russia and Pakistan :tup:
Funny Rafale is another generation aircraft to perform another role. Our SU30 MKI is doing their job perfectly what they were intended to do hence IAF went for few 40 odd additional ones. SU-30 MKI caused divorce between India and Russia? How ? By signing FGFA?
Delusion at its best, carry on. Though I would agree with your assertion of getting F16 instead of SU27 since u already operate F16 and I am sure PAF pilots can make hell in sky for the enemy. But with SU27 or rather J-11D I doubt it for another decade but by that time is it really worth?

But PAF/PNAF is clear now. They are buying 50-60 SU-35s. But I agree with Viper0011. that PAF must go out to shop for more used F-16s from USAF and other AF like Egypt and Jordan both are keen to replace it with new planes. Jordan has 45 of them and they might be getting 100 Rafael or EF-2000s very soon, Egypt might receive new F-16s from US.
We are not sure about SU 35 but even that deal goes through the numbers are small , I think you should go for more.

and please inform me after how many decades you guys upgrade ASW? we have more then enough for cover up 1000km area and fyi our tech and you tech use same missiles on subs
your are confused, Anti Sub tech work at various levels.
A) from Air - India uses Russian Anti-Sub plane while you uses Atlantique and P-3.
While India uses Russian system and upgraded to P-8

B) Anti Sub Frigate / Destroyers using Self develop Sonar :- Almost all Indian Ships using Indian made sonar

C) Below Sea :- India using Kilo class sub which is known for its Silent operations and deep diving capacity which can make it less prone to depth chargers and anti -sub rockets.

Indian Sub going to have Bahrmos after reofit.

your are confused, Anti Sub tech work at various levels.
A) from Air - India uses Russian Anti-Sub plane while you uses Atlantique and P-3.
While India uses Russian system and upgraded to P-8

B) Anti Sub Frigate / Destroyers using Self develop Sonar :- Almost all Indian Ships using Indian made sonar

C) Below Sea :- India using Kilo class sub which is known for its Silent operations and deep diving capacity which can make it less prone to depth chargers and anti -sub rockets.

Indian Sub going to have Bahrmos after reofit.
you have outdated info

natlanique is already grounded since years
we have now ASW P3-C and z-9s and fyi scanning is something but p-8 and P3 have so many common thing expect P3 can fly more then p8 in single run and P8 have some modern systems on board . but overall P3 fly 16 hours and carry so much more arms while P8 fly less with less weapons options please have a just simple look of both we have already discussed it .
while indian subs are going new tech our new 8 subs will be arm less? all new 8 subs have modern weapon and if you forget let me remind you CX-1 is also cumming

The indian carrier will be stationed some 3000 kms away from the Pakistani shore, so out of the range of a JF-17...

:)

8220048265_fddc2a242a_b.jpg
this is what we want to keep them away from our shores. that is why we brought this very toy.you can park them 5000 mils away from pakistan in war times. we dont mind lol

The indian carrier will be stationed some 3000 kms away from the Pakistani shore, so out of the range of a JF-17...

:)

8220048265_fddc2a242a_b.jpg
this is what we want to keep them away from our shores. that is why we brought this very toy.you can park them 5000 mils away from pakistan in war times. we dont mind lol
Nobody here mentioned about all 24 taking off, do you ave an answer to my previous post?
send 10 to defend againt 10jf17 and 14 park there make the job easy for uslil

Back
Top Bottom