What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

I am all for Sino Indian co operation but the Indians still see China as an enemy.

It was India that instigated the 1962 border war but China has long forgiven and forgotten the issue. For some reason Indians are extremely vindictive and petty about 1962.
Hope one day India will become mature as a nation.
Indians are vindictive and petty about 1962 because they got the snot beat out of them by the PLA.

1962 was the first humiliation to their country after getting independence and it stings their ego to this day.

Indian education system and media brainwash their children how China is evil. They are brainwashed to hate China from a very young age.

There is also jealousy at the success of China and in practically everything China is ahead of India. Since both have populations over 1 billion, India is always looked at as a poor man's China.

Combine that jealousy with 1962, and you get the China hatred.
Problem is chinese think tanks sitting at higher position does not understand the gravity of situation when they without any rational veto Hafeez Saeed's case at UN. You people does not want India to come out of 1962 thats why keep on doing childish act by not accepting the fact India today is much more mature than of 1962.
It is you who have to decide whether you want to see India from Pakistan's prism or India as a neighbor with whom a peaceful relation can led to control of whole of world.
By doing border encroachments, pricking India by immature actions of VETOING a terrorist who is involved in international crime of Mumbai, supporting a country which supports terrorist activities in India, etc etc...
It is upto you to consider your actions and its implications.

I am all for Sino Indian co operation but the Indians still see China as an enemy.

It was India that instigated the 1962 border war but China has long forgiven and forgotten the issue. For some reason Indians are extremely vindictive and petty about 1962.

India a well mature country . Why now china is upset while it saved a world know terrorist in UN. You pls don't bact stab at first place to any country , then you can count on other countries including India.

Maybe China shall invite Azhar to visit China and hold a seminar named' how to fight against India oppression in Kashmir'. The way India respond is too over, and it shows strong sense of hostile. Play tough with China, ok, we make it triple to it.
Sir, we have become accustomed to China interfering in our affairs since many years (by voting against us in many developmental projects and political matters). So any amount of threats just make you get aligned with our western border neighbors in our circles. Except that i don't think much would be changing on the ground.

My 2cents.

India's tactic is very simple support terrorist groups in neighboring countries, when there is any election for any body of governance (shake hand temporarily to get votes)

• Pakistan , obviously RAW's links are spread Karachi and now in gawadar (Military is now after these groups)
  • Back after Agosto deal with France, mysterious people attacked engineers in Karachi (Now there is story of RAW agent network)
  • Destabilization efforts in Afghanistan - list go on and on
  • Past evidence of encouraging Terrorism in West Pakistan etc
  • Human Rights violation in Kashmir and other states of India itself
Having Anti Human Rights law such as shoot first , court later (Encounter etc) all against Human rights laws that state capture folks alive have trial

This latest effort to invite Terrorist is nothing new

1962 Archives of war China - India

3_650_101912082526.jpg

china-1-660_102112101510.jpg

RSF17367_grande.jpeg

Even , Nehru was beaten up in his own country
Jawaharlal.Nehru.Beathcsed.Assaulted.China.War.jpg

So the defeat was quite solid on Indian Ego

Generally not only Religiously crazy folks do Chinese flag disrespect but also so call "secular"

8374242.jpg

Here are some local political party friends of Modi may be
_57685506_013629170-1.jpg

Largest city in Indian Mumbai and it's political party

mistry16nw3

The problem is wide spread

It is a MOB country while its leader may portray one image but alot of stuff inside india is just bad

Solution for India is simple they only understand force

When force is applied , the MOB mentality calms down and that is the problem

It would be simple if India was like lets saw Sweeden peaceful with neighbours

CevwGinWAAIgX3B.jpg

When we look at Raw's agent captured in Gwadar area same behavior smiling and realizing the jig was over same behavior as when India lost to China in 62

Last edited:
I guess India is already supporting these separatists against China, even many of these were captured by Pakistan(Just after SWAT operation) and handed over to China. Whats new in this report?

Where is that Joker Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhii "Ji"...

Now Gandhi family will feel hurt - that this Government in responding an "Eye for an Eye"

I guess India is already supporting these separatists against China, even many of these were captured by Pakistan(Just after SWAT operation) and handed over to China. Whats new in this report?
Its about leverages and counter leverages... China pulls one on India...India pulls one over china... that's how it goes baby....

India's tactic is very simple support terrorist groups in neighboring countries, when there is any election for any body of governance (shake hand temporarily to get votes)

• Pakistan , obviously RAW's links are spread Karachi and now in gawadar (Military is now after these groups)
  • Back after Agosto deal with France, mysterious people attacked engineers in Karachi (Now there is story of RAW agent network)
  • Destabilization efforts in Afghanistan - list go on and on
  • Past evidence of encouraging Terrorism in West Pakistan etc
  • Human Rights violation in Kashmir and other states of India itself
Having Anti Human Rights law such as shoot first , court later (Encounter etc) all against Human rights laws that state capture folks alive have trial

This latest effort to invite Terrorist is nothing new

1962 Archives of war China - India

3_650_101912082526.jpg

china-1-660_102112101510.jpg

RSF17367_grande.jpeg

Even , Nehru was beaten up in his own country
Jawaharlal.Nehru.Beathcsed.Assaulted.China.War.jpg

So the defeat was quite solid on Indian Ego
Yes. The 1962 hurts every Indian a lot. But the steps taken by then PM and Defence minister during the conflict is opening up and it doesn't show these people and many more in good light and I am actually very grateful for China to have shown us where we stood in the matter or Defence of our country. The other scenario would have come up if this wouldn't have happened, Pakistan would have been owning Kashmir if they have done it earlier than 65 before China. That would have been a worst scenario than what we are in right now. The then PM didn't think at that time we need Military and wanted only minimum deterrence. So no regrets there towards China.

The remaining post, I actually would be really proud and starry eyed if RAW has been able to do this and more and thank you to enlighten me.
I don't hate Pakistan, but as long as they interfere in our affairs everything possible should be done to solve the problem in our hand. A wound left open for long would become septic, gangrene forms and need to be amputated which is loss to the body. So have to fight in whatever means available to contain or eliminate the problem.

One of the best orators in Indian political history. BJP suffered a big setback in Maharashtra after he was gone.

If he was alive MODI would NOT have become PM

Vajpayee had already appointed him the Future PM in 2005
ie whenever BJP came to power ; Advani or Mahajan would become PM

Then Why parrikar visited China, it waste time. If you have balls, turn the table with China. No ban on Azhar, periods.
Sir, you support and fan many Northeast issues and still visit us and nothing is wrong in diplomatic and Business end right.....
Somethings are kept in different pages and when brought up may be a clarification is given underline sub-text saying we are masters of action we take just as you are.
And logically speaking many Redcorner notice people are residing in Britain and US and many countries and are arrested when the Host country want to. Not when the requester country wants. This i think you are also aware and play in the same coin.

If he was alive MODI would NOT have become PM

Vajpayee had already appointed him the Future PM in 2005
ie whenever BJP came to power ; Advani or Mahajan would become PM
Not necessary.
BJP would have flopped again in 2009 and the disillusionment with the old party brass wouldn't have subsided. In 2004, he was the main architect of BJP campaign and that back-fired brilliantly. After Modi won in 2012, there was no realistic way of any one stepping over him.

Bubbububububububububububububub.... the usual...:woot:

Why fight when we can trouble China the way China troubles us...Its you finger me... I finger you kind of response.. China supported an Anti India person.. and India returned the favor.
Check his username lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom