What's new

China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur ‘terrorist’

lol let me enlighten you.

Indian education system and media brainwash their children how China is evil. They are brainwashed to hate China from a very young age.

-- Not really there is no such brain washing most Indians highly appreciate China and we look up to China and Japan as a role model.
-- I agree that we have a small paragraph in the social science text book that suggest China attacked India in 1962 but people who have access to Internet know that the whole 1962 episode was a huge misunderstanding, mismanagement by Nehru.
-- So no we don't hate China.

There is also jealousy at the success of China and in practically everything China is ahead of India. Since both have populations over 1 billion, India is always looked at as a poor man's China.

-- Are we jealous of China nope we just admire the hardworking nature and the progress China has made.
-- We are not jealous we appreciate Chinese model of progress.

I guess the opinions from some of the Indian members does not represent the whole Indian nation. To be honest, in HK Indian immigrants are much nicer than Pakistanis immigrant, where i hate to say most Indian immigrants are good citizens who obey the law and make their honest living, on the other hand, most of the crimes who committed by South Asian in HK are Pakistanis. This is very disappointed since they are supposed to be our close friend, their constant crimes really make a bad name for them.

Slowly we should make sure we aid these pro freedom groups with sufficient money and arms till Chinese stop indulge in our internal security

I guess India planning something to Ruin CPEC (China-Pakistan Economic Corridor) from Xinjiang Province.

China and Pakistan must be careful of any India's Action.
India will never want to see Pakistani and Chinese people prosper and Rise together.

We know brother so does China.. we daily share intelligence with each other regarding Indian actions of sabotage in region.. China and Pakistan will work side by side..

i think China dont think that India is worthy of tit for tat reaction hence they refrain from what i suggest...

Last edited:
I am all for Sino Indian co operation but the Indians still see China as an enemy.

It was India that instigated the 1962 border war but China has long forgiven and forgotten the issue. For some reason Indians are extremely vindictive and petty about 1962.

Poster is a known Indophobe ignore him

Recently I have seen much Sino Indo bhai bhai bullshit here on PDF. China should never forget how two timing back stabbing India can be. Take a look:

Source: Beijing has reacted with seething anger after India issued a visa to a Germany-based Uyghur activist, branded a terrorist by the Chinese government, to attend a conference on democracy and China in Dharamsala later this month.

The man in question, Munich-based Dolkun Isa from the World Uyghur Congress (WUC) has been accused of terrorism and conspiracy to kill people in Xinjiang in China’s remote northwest region. The WUC is a grouping of Uyghur community outside China.

The Xinjiang region has seen rioting and frequent violence between the local Uyghur population and government forces.

Read: China: Exiled Uyghurs demand probe into 2009 ethnic riots

Exiled Uyghur activists say the violence is result of Beijing’s hardline policies and a reaction against the government’s efforts to subsume the unique local culture.

The venue for the conference Dharamsala, of course, is the seat of the Tibetan government-in-exile where between April 28 and May 1, exiled Chinese activists from across the world will gather to discuss democratic transition in China.

The Dharamsala-based Tibetan spiritual leader, Dalai Lama, labelled a “separatist” and “wolf in sheep’s clothing” by China is also expected to address the gathering.

The controversy comes at a time when India has been repeatedly raised the issue of China blocking New Delhi’s move to sanction Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) chief Masood Azhar at the UN.

Read :‘Policies in Xinjiang brutal, cause trauma among Uyghurs’

This new issue coupled with the question over Masood Azhar doesn’t particularly make smooth the path for Indian President Pranab Mukherjee’s visit to China in late May.

Beijing’s brief reaction to the conference was couched in diplomatic language but reflected their anger.

“Dolkun Isa is a terrorist on red notice of Interpol and the Chinese police. Bringing him to justice is a due obligation of relevant countries,” China’s ministry of foreign affairs told HT in an emailed response late on Thursday.

He is accused of terrorism and bombing and was granted asylum in Germany in the late 1990s.

The conference is being organised by the US-based “Citizen Power for China” led by Yang Jianli, who was involved in the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests.

On his part, the exiled Uyghur, Munich-based Dolkun Isa confirmed to HT over email that he has received an electronic visa from India and is looking forward to his first visit to the country.

“Yes, I am invited one of the conference in Dharamsala which will be held between 28 April and May 1. I am planning to go, so i have got the electronic visa for India,” he told HT.

“I really want to visit India because I have never been India,” he said, adding: “India is one of my dream courtiers to visit”.

Dolkun said India and East Turkistan – which is the historical name of the country that China says separatist Uyghurs from Xinjiang are fighting for – had good relations.

“I would like to enjoy India’s culture. East Turkistan and India had a long and very good relationship in the history. Uyghurs love India’s people,” he said.

Talking about India and China, Dolkun said: “India is the world’s largest democratic nation and second big population after China. But China is still under totalitarian rule. India has the responsibility to teach democracy to China”.

About problems in visiting other countries because of the Interpol notice against him, he said he has to be careful with his travel plans.

“The Chinese government has made me an accused with Interpol and my name is on Red (corner) notice. Because of this, I have faced troubles in some countries’ immigration. I was detained at the border of some countries. I have to be careful about travelling except in the European Union,” he said.

World Uyghur Congress, spokesperson, Dilxat Raxit told HT that he hoped that the Indian government was following the situation of Uyghurs in Xinjiang and voices its solidarity with their fight for justice.

Very good news... when they can save the Pakistani terrorists it's well expected to get a kind repay...

I am all for Sino Indian co operation but the Indians still see China as an enemy.

It was India that instigated the 1962 border war but China has long forgiven and forgotten the issue. For some reason Indians are extremely vindictive and petty about 1962.

Dint be blind..... the whole world knows that Azar is a terrorist but China saved him in UN but the same China wants to cry over war on terrorism but won't cooperate... well if you want to cross the line then we too can do the same for you

So long story short India is now openly supporting a terrorist organization which will partake in terror activities. Expecting another dovalesque statement saying openly that India should interfere in xinxiang just like he said for balochistan.

Tbh this is a very pathetic level of playing the tit for tat game.

I am all for "tit for tat" response (we call it karma)
If you can protect terrorists we can too
No more one sided hindi chini bhai bhai bullshit

Hope one day India will become mature as a nation.
Feeling is mutual

Indians are vindictive and petty about 1962 because they got the snot beat out of them by the PLA.

1962 was the first humiliation to their country after getting independence and it stings their ego to this day.

Indian education system and media brainwash their children how China is evil. They are brainwashed to hate China from a very young age.

There is also jealousy at the success of China and in practically everything China is ahead of India. Since both have populations over 1 billion, India is always looked at as a poor man's China.

Combine that jealousy with 1962, and you get the China hatred.
China IS evil, no doubt about that :D

I don't know why Chinese are so angry on Falun Gong practitioners, met some in Philadelphia, some of the most well behaved and polite Chinese I've ever seen .

But China squatting on Indian territory in Aksai Chin was a souvenir of peace to India.

OT: Its about damn time. China has been supporting NE rebels and Maoists for the longest of times.
We have a lot of young Tibetan population disillusioned with the Dalai Lama's approach to China. How we haven't done something about it is not just indicative of a mountain of incompetence, it is basically treasonous. China wants to play, lets play.

Who cares what India feels. You can continue your randi rona.

Terrorists are not muslims. China understands the difference between terrorists and freedom fighters and thats why China is respected by Pakistanis.

Who cares what Pakistan or China feel ..... you people can continue your deeper than ocean friendship.... we don't give a damn

Lol... China sees terrorist and freedom fighter..... kid stop making us laugh... China has the same agenda of backing pakistani terrorists against india and recently they've revealed it on the open forum.... time to pay them back....

If China thinks then we can also asume uyghurs also freedom fighters who are fighting Chinese oppression against relegious freedom

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom