What's new

China outnumbers the U.S. for the first time in this ranking of the world’s ‘best’ universities

Not just quantity. The quality of Chinese CEOs of top enterprises is also far superior to that of Indians.

Do you want to brag to me that the CEOs of Google, Microsoft and Twitter are Indian Americans? However, the total annual net profit of these three enterprises is not as good as that of one Chinese enterprise.

The annual net profit of China Tobacco is 214 billion US dollars. This is the real top enterprise.

View attachment 889661

You are quoting an example of a Chinese tobacco company run by Chinese CEO. This shows the level of China and Chinese CEOs.

You are quoting an example of a Chinese tobacco company run by Chinese CEO. This shows the level of China and Chinese CEOs.
The Chinese CEO managed Chinese enterprises and defeated American enterprises. This shows the excellence of the Chinese people.

It seems that you think it is a good thing for Indian talents to work for other countries?

These days, it has to be politically correct to award anyone any Nobel prize, therefore Japan gets lots of them becos it is a good puppet and student of the West, and China can only get few of them for against or criticizing Chinese system and society.
You're right. That's why those 10 top universities also those from UK and US.

Elon is notoriously hiring many Chinese in SpaceX, even in middle managers level -- unlike all other big tech.

Steve Jobs is a Hindu/Buddhist has resisted putting too many Indians as decision makers. Indians only gain supremacy after Tim Cook took over.

China shouldn't take these rankings, awards, prizes from West institutions too seriously. It's part of their discourse of domination. Instead, China should come up with its own rankings, such as "Global Governance Effectiveness Index" ranking, etc.

I never lie, you, on the other hand......

Also, Can I now officially make fun of your rank 1084 school?? LOL
1. The photo of your ID card is very vague. I can't judge whether it is true or false. My ID photo is very clear.

2. Although this British website ranked NUDT 119th among Chinese universities, the admission score of NUDT ranked 14th in China.

3. I took a closer look at the evaluation rules, and NUDT's international exchanges and international students on this website scored 0. It is obviously unfair to NUDT, because NUDT is a special national defense science and technology school. NUDT does not enroll international students or exchange activities with foreign universities. NUDT's real strength is the 14th ranked university in China.

IMG_20221028_180802.jpg

1. The photo of your ID card is very vague. I can't judge whether it is true or false. My ID photo is very clear.

2. Although this British website ranked NUDT 119th among Chinese universities, the admission score of NUDT ranked 14th in China.

3. I took a closer look at the evaluation rules, and NUDT's international exchanges and international students on this website scored 0. It is obviously unfair to NUDT, because NUDT is a special national defense science and technology school. NUDT does not enroll international students or exchange activities with foreign universities. NUDT's real strength is the 14th ranked university in China.

View attachment 890010
lol, you can read all the character in that certificate (That's not an ID card by the way, that's a letter that saying I have completed the program.). Not much else I can show you other than the actual diploma as I don't keep any transcript or student ID. Also, your "ID" is a certificate from College English Test, not from the school itself, mine is quite clear is from the Uni itself.

And as I said, I don't really care about Ranking, I mean I didn't go to UNSW because it was ranked 37 in the world, I went there because it was close to where I live when I was first resettle back in Australia.

I showed the photos of three certificates, one of which is the English level certificate. One is a college diploma. One is the degree certificate.

Now I will show the picture of my graduation certificate again, and take a separate picture of the steel seal position.

I want you to show your certificate again. Shoot it clearly, at least so that I can see the letters clearly.

Information related to personal information such as name, major, student number and graduation date can be hidden.

View attachment 890093

View attachment 890094

20221029_051625.jpg

Is this clear enough for you??

Now I am going to make fun of your school.

I also censored the title of the signature at the bottom, again, you know the department and the program, you probably will know who I am.

And now I AM going to make fun of your school. What it is? 13 in China? That's crap man. Mine ranked 4th in the entire country and 37 in the world, You will need to get at least 90% of your ATAR (Out of 99) to enter my school. It's 1% of Australian Student every year. Our nuclear engineering department has been recruited by nuclear power industry around the world, our medical department issue more medical research paper than anyone else other than Harvard Medical School. And our postgraduate post-education employment opportunities are World number 16 and number 1 in Australia.

(According to UNSW website)

And lol, what's this? Handwritten Graduate Certificate? When are we? Nineteen Eighty Four? LOL Dude, I thought China invented Printing Press, are you telling me the technology on printing on a nylon paper are too advance for the Chinese whenever you study at college?? And mine are from early 2010s

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom