What's new

China outnumbers the U.S. for the first time in this ranking of the world’s ‘best’ universities

India"s small city Universities have produced world's top CEOs much greater number than any of your so called top ranking Universities which has great infrastructure and facilities with dumb Chinese professors and equally dumb Chinese students who can not get anything better than a mediocre role in any world class organization.
This is a lie fabricated by the Indian media. In fact, Chinese universities cultivate far more outstanding Chinese CEOs than Indian universities.

In the list of the world's top 500 enterprises, there are 145 enterprises in China, and all CEOs are Chinese.
There are 124 enterprises in USA, including 38 Indian CEOs and 14 Chinese CEOs.

It is not that Chinese people are unwilling to become Google CEO, but that they have more development opportunities in China. The combined turnover of Google, Wal Mart and Amazon is not even more than that of China Tobacco.

The first choice for Chinese people is to return to China and become the CEO of China's top enterprises. Their second choice is to start a business in the USA and become the CEO of their own company, not the CEO of a company owned by Americans.

For example, Huang Renxun, CEO of Nvidia, Su Zifeng, CEO of AMD, Wu Jianmin, CEO of Huamei Bank, Yuan Zheng, CEO of Zoom, etc.

BTW: Chinese CEOs are not only far more than Indians. Moreover, Chinese CEOs work in enterprises created by themselves, while Indian CEOs do not. Indian universities cannot produce outstanding entrepreneurs. Indian universities will only teach you to make cow dung chips.

India"s small city Universities have produced world's top CEOs much greater number than any of your so called top ranking Universities which has great infrastructure and facilities with dumb Chinese professors and equally dumb Chinese students who can not get anything better than a mediocre role in any world class organization.
Again, white masters prefer loyal and good slaves to serve them better as CEOs, if the education system and people in India are so smart and great, then how come your country by the greatest scale is still a shithole when compared to China in every aspect ?

Again, white masters prefer loyal and good slaves to serve them better as CEOs, if the education system and people in India are so smart and great, then how come your country by the greatest scale is still a shithole when compared to China in every aspect ?

This sounds great from the mouth of the guys who migrates to west to becomes Chefs and pizza delivery boys.

This is a lie fabricated by the Indian media. In fact, Chinese universities cultivate far more outstanding Chinese CEOs than Indian universities.

In the list of the world's top 500 enterprises, there are 145 enterprises in China, and all CEOs are Chinese.

It is not that Chinese people are unwilling to become Google CEO, but that they have more development opportunities in China. The combined turnover of Google, Wal Mart and Amazon is not even more than that of China Tobacco.

The first choice for Chinese people is to return to China and become the CEO of China's top enterprises. Their second choice is to start a business in the USA and become the CEO of their own company, not the CEO of a company owned by Americans.

For example, Huang Renxun, CEO of Nvidia, Su Zifeng, CEO of AMD, Wu Jianmin, CEO of Huamei Bank, Yuan Zheng, CEO of Zoom, etc.

BTW: Chinese CEOs are not only far more than Indians. Moreover, Chinese CEOs work in enterprises created by themselves, while Indian CEOs do not. Indian universities cannot produce outstanding entrepreneurs. Indian universities will only teach you to make cow dung chips.

Fabricated news? Ohhhh great. Indian CEOs and CFOs of microsoft, Google, WB, IMF and many countless organizations is a fabricated news?

Your Chinese CEOs are doing to same what they did to evergrande.

My alma mater ranked 1082 in the world, and ranked 119th in China.

View attachment 889355
This is becos the international rankings are usually based heavily on the research paper published internationally in English, the reputation of the university by international evaluation and internationalization of the institute that is how many international students are there.

The Defence Science and Technology is sort of restricted university, I dont think many research results are published internationally since they are state secrets, again, not many foreigners knew or attended the university so they cant have good reputation on it to evaluate it properly, third, its a defence university in China so its not open to foreign students or very few special ones are allowed so the mark on internationization is going to be low, these all explain why the ranking for it is so low by US and Britain. But, we all know the university is one of the top ones in all China.

Fabricated news? Ohhhh great. Indian CEOs and CFOs of microsoft, Google, WB, IMF and many countless organizations is a fabricated news?

There are indeed some Indian Americans serving as CEOs in top enterprises. But the number of Indian CEOs is far less than that of Chinese CEOs.

You said that "the number of Indian CEOs of top enterprises exceeds that of Chinese CEOs of top enterprises" was fabricated by Indian media.

This sounds great from the mouth of the guys who migrates to west to becomes Chefs and pizza delivery boys.
So, you are fit to be a cleaning janitor by prefession by the logic you displayed.

Not just quantity. The quality of Chinese CEOs of top enterprises is also far superior to that of Indians.

Do you want to brag to me that the CEOs of Google, Microsoft and Twitter are Indian Americans? However, the total annual net profit of these three enterprises is not as good as that of one Chinese enterprise.

The annual net profit of China Tobacco is 214 billion US dollars. This is the real top enterprise.

IMG_20220709_232448.jpg

Chinese universities , like Chinese cities, now all have the world best infra and facilities, something that the western schools can only be jealous of.
Sounds like something from the Red Communist party book that your sensors will let you post past the big firewall. Xi at the Communisty Party meeting: 'I am the best leader you can have for the 3rd time with no choice, the western citizens will be jealous of this honor, trust me. I have heard it from our Iranian and North Korean leaders how much the west jealous.'

You must be a smart guy and former PLA officer. This is a very famous university. You are also likely China intelligence.
My alma mater, National University of Defense Technology, is indeed a very famous military school, especially good at military artificial intelligence, supercomputers, nuclear physics and other majors.

However, not all students at UNDT are soldiers, 50% of the students are ordinary people.

I am a non military student(国教生). Because my eyesight and weight failed in the military physical examination before the college entrance examination, I could not become a military student(国防生).

My alma mater, National University of Defense Technology, is indeed a very famous military school, especially good at military artificial intelligence, supercomputers, nuclear physics and other majors.

However, not all students at UNDT are soldiers, 50% of the students are ordinary people.

I am a non military student(国教生). Because my eyesight and weight failed in the military physical examination before the college entrance examination, I could not become a military student(国防生).

That still makes you a very smart guy. Even the civilian programs has lots of students serving in Ministry of Defence sensitive units as non-uniform.

Black people do not like discipline and public morality. But they often complain that countries with a tradition of abiding by the law and discipline cannot tolerate them, and the exclusion of their behavior is summarized as racism.

Today, a black man was sleeping on a chair on the Changsha subway:
View attachment 889428

Those Chinese-Americans are CEOs of companies they help create just like the CEOs of Chinese companies.

The 38 Indian CEOs are mostly of companies that white people created.

To the Indian mindset those 38 are better than the 145 Chinese CEOs from China plus the 14 Chinese-American CEOs because they run companies built by white people.

It doesn't matter that there are far more Chinese CEOs employing Chinese people. Indians are rewarded by white companies and that is better! lol

That still makes you a very smart guy. Even the civilian programs has lots of students serving in Ministry of Defence sensitive units as non-uniform.
PLA has no non uniformed staff, only uniformed civilian officers.

The military cadets of UNDT do not need to pay tuition fees, and the school will provide each military cadet with military uniforms and other living items, as well as subsidies every month. They will get the rank of lieutenant after they graduate from college. But they must serve in the army for at least nine years.

Non military students have no special treatment, but we can work anywhere after graduation.

And some majors do not enroll non military students.

After graduation, I did not work in the army or the government, but went to a private enterprise in Shenzhen.

And how you measure what university is better than other? Because it has more money? Because students have better results? Because they do more research or they have more patents?

I think there is a lot of marketing and lies in that world, since always.

But one thing is certain: Covid RNA-m vaccines was made in the west, and Chinese vacccines were done by the old way.

So the west (USA) keeps the vanguard in research and achieve useful new things.

As I said, it's really pointless with University Ranking today. I Graduate from a world number 37 University (Proof Above if you doubt that) And I can absolutely guarantee you it's the matter of money, not prestige.

When I was studying in UNSW. There is a program for the UNSW to attract overseas and fee-paying local student (Local don't pay, they use HECS and FEE-HELP) to study in their university. What they do is to create something called "Foundation Year" that allow the student to by-pass the local ATARS (the University Entrance Exam) and that program have a bar which is pretty low compared to the local student. Effectively that is a certificate you can study, then you can bridge into year 1 of UNSW. without going thru Entrance Exam and selection (I have to apply as an Adult Student and use my work experience and my previous degree to get entry)

It's a farce that they offered quality program, they may still do but the student quality is going down and many local hated those program because that's bascially all about money as that year alone cost around the same as 2 years of college study.

I will say anything below Top 10 is pointless to talk about. Because at 37, they are already starting to do this. Let alone the top 2000 university...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom