What's new

Chinese universities ranked ahead of Oxbridge, Caltech in quality research output by Nature Index

You mean the concentration camps for Muslims is favourably better than praying at Mosques unopposed in New York freely?
What about the West's imperial wars in Middle East?

What about the West's imperial wars in Middle East?
That is wars. Weaker nations get mauled whereas stronger nations are unopposed. Story of survival. If those middle eastern nations hadn't betrayed Ottoman Empire in the name of Arab empires, they wouldn't be paying the price in the name of Arab ancestry at the hands of western nations that were kept at bay by Ottoman Empires for centurions.

That being said, Muslims in USA enjoy better freedom and flexibility compared to China and India.

That is wars. Weaker nations get mauled whereas stronger nations are unopposed. Story of survival. If those middle eastern nations hadn't betrayed Ottoman Empire in the name of Arab empires, they wouldn't be paying the price in the name of Arab ancestry at the hands of western nations that were kept at bay by Ottoman Empires for centurions.

That being said, Muslims in USA enjoy better freedom and flexibility compared to China and India.
Ummm...whats this nonsense? The Afghanistan and Iraq wars were illegal according to the United Nations.

So we should invade other countries and kill their innocents? Where is your brains? In the toilet?

Should China bully other nations when they become the world's largest economy?

You do know China is about to eclipse USA as the world's largest economy, right? Its only a matter of years now.

You mean the concentration camps for Muslims is favourably better than praying at Mosques unopposed in New York freely?
Concentration camp as a lie had been debunked for so many times, a boring cliche now, you guys need to come up with a new lie now, like first Tibet and then Xinjiang, next would be Inner Mongolia I guess.

Ummm...whats this nonsense? The Afghanistan and Iraq wars were illegal according to the United Nations.

So we should invade other countries and kill their innocents? Where is your brains? In the toilet?

Should China bully other nations when they become the world's largest economy?

You do know China is about to eclipse USA as the world's largest economy, right? Its only a matter of years now.
That is what happens in real worlds. Strong gets stronger by conquering. Do you think Ottoman Empire just expanded into big empire just by doing nothing?

What is happening in the Middle East is the result of betrayal towards Ottoman Empire thus weakening themselves at the mercy of western worlds are bound to pay the price.

USA is here to weaken Muslim worlds. They are doing their jobs and similarly, Muslim worlds have to do their jobs; fight back, get united and be strong. Simple advice was given by Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

Muslim worlds are never safe when they are at weak. That is lesson history tried to teach in the past still fails today's Muslim worlds.

If you guys wanna live in fairytales and believe in delusional, then be prepared for the consequences.

That is what happens in real worlds. Strong gets stronger by conquering. Do you think Ottoman Empire just expanded into big empire just by doing nothing?

What is happening in the Middle East is the result of betrayal towards Ottoman Empire thus weakening themselves at the mercy of western worlds are bound to pay the price.

USA is here to weaken Muslim worlds. They are doing their jobs and similarly, Muslim worlds have to do their jobs; fight back.
Sorry we do not live in the "law of the jungle."

We live in an age of international law, United Nations, Geneva Conventions, human rights, etc.

It is not so simple that "might is right." There needs to be a proper justification to go to war, etc.

Sorry mate, I do not agree with you.

Concentration camp as a lie had been debunked for so many times, a boring cliche now, you guys need to come up with a new lie now, like first Tibet and then Xinjiang, next would be Inner Mongolia I guess.
That is called media control. Control the narrative and treat the news as absurd.

Sorry we do not live in the "law of the jungle."

We live in an age of international law, United Nations, Geneva Conventions, human rights, etc.

It is not so simple that "might is right." There needs to be a proper justification to go to war, etc.

Sorry mate, I do not agree with you.
Feel free to disagree. But we live in jungle worlds and always has been and still does to this day. The day Ottoman Empire collapsed, British Empire sworn to ensure Middle Eastern will never be allowed to stabilize and rise again. From British Empire to USA, they have been doing that for the long time and get away. Why? They are stronger. What can UN do in front of USA?

Israel is reality because British empire exercised its muscle to break Middle East apart to make room for Israel.

As I said, continue believing in fairytales and that is what western worlds want you to do so hence billion dollars invested in media and mind control to enslave the civilizations through the entertainment industry into modernize cultures devoid of morality, religions, faiths and intellectual activity.

Last edited:
Yeah, like Uncle Sam bombings in Iraq, Afghan, Libya, all good for Muslims right.

Wrong, the cream of the crop is compromised of those that ace the Gaokao. In China, either you devote years of your life to studying for the Gaokao or you study a foreign education system. Many wealthier Chinese parents prefer their kids to study a foreign curriculum because it is easier to succeed that way. However, most Chinese parents don't have this privilege hence their children have to study for the Gaokao.

I agree that there are a lot of wealthier Chinese looking for an easier way out for their kids

A lot of smart Chinese who head for top tier universities are truly cream of the crop. Are they 100% of the top talent ? No. I work with them. I should know.,

These things change with time. There were not that many wealthy Chinese parents in 2000 compared to 2023.

So your previlaged *** is gonna be welcomed in while every chinese has to go through gaokao? Even xi's daughter has better chance of joining harvard than tsinghua or peking university.
HSK 5 + is required as minimum,which basically filters out almost non chinese,then even if you have straight A s ,it's never certain about acceptance, let alone the preferred stream, it's widely acknowledged, getting into NTU or NUS is far easier than tsinghua or peking .
So pakistanis indians study in china by qualifying gaokao ? Indians go to china because they can't qualify IIT or Medical entrance. They find easy admission in china.

How is Xinxiang Medical University? I have a friend there who I collaborate with often.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom