What's new

The westernmost University in China, Kashgar University, ranks 628th in China, 10th in Xinjiang

Kashgar University

微信图片_20230818165454.jpg
微信图片_20230818165445.jpg
微信图片_20230818165335_1.jpg
微信图片_20230818165334.jpg
微信图片_20230818164936.jpg
微信图片_20230818164926.jpg
微信图片_20230818164947.jpg
微信图片_20230818164956.jpg
微信图片_20230818164951.jpg
微信图片_20230818165037.jpg
微信图片_20230818165109.jpg
微信图片_20230818164926926.jpg

微信图片_20230818165330.jpg
微信图片_20230818165502.jpg

Keep your form of Islam or Mideast form for yourselves, away from China, Chinese don't want them.

Thank you for proving my point that Chinese hate Islam

I knew that already though

Your perverted form of religion is more like a cult, not a real religion, normal religions promote peace and love, not hate and violence of your style, and China doesn't have hater crimes against any religions, unlike you west and India. all 56 ethnic groups of different religions in China all peacefully co exist, living side by side, no hate, no violence. also love and mutual respect.

Chinese government also promotes love and harmony, not like you haters, there is a reason why racial and religion based crimes are so rampant in the west and India, it's in your roots.

Last edited:

That is your delusion Chinese should worship you people, Chinese don't like your extremist religion and China haters like you.

Last edited:

You are an extremist keyboard warrior standing on the so-called moral high ground. There are many Muslims in the world who have no food. Are you willing to pay a penny?

Xinjiang is the most developed region in Central and South Asia, with top notch infras beating most western countries hands down, just because Xinjiang is next to Afghanistan doesn't mean Xinjiang must be looking like Afghanistan.

That is your delusion Chinese should worship you people, Chinese don't like your extremist religion and China haters like you.

Good the feeling is Mutual

USSR also tried it and after 70 years largest mosque is in Tartaristan

China will fall just like the rest you guys are easy Russia was hard

Keep your delusion in your ghetto, who the hack think you terrorist people are that you should tell how Chinese in China should be, keep dreaming fool.

China has experienced rises and falls for 5,000 years already, whatever goes up must come down, US will also fall, technically every country will fall.

Keep your delusion in your ghetto, who the hack think you terrorist people are that you should tell how Chinese in China should be, keep dreaming fool.

Chinese are afraid of everything you cannot fight

Even your leader is scared from a carton character called Winnie the Pooh and it’s banned in China

IMG_9735.jpeg

China has experienced rises and falls for 5,000 years already, whatever goes up must come down, US will also fall, technically every country will fall.
US is already on the decline, it all depends on how cheerleaders pick sources that crunch numbers to their likings.

Chinese are afraid of everything you cannot fight

Even your leader is scared from a carton character called Winnie the Pooh and it’s banned in China

View attachment 946843
They whipped your masters Yankees, British and Indians' ***** in the Korean war and 1962 Sino-Indian war, sure they can't fight.

Meanwhile, your masters Yankees:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom