What's new

Pakistani guy tours Xinjiang Kashgar old town and checks out how China ethinically and culturally "genocides" this nicknamed "The Uyghur city"

True traditional Uyghur attire in 1875, before ME influence got into Xinjiang
1875【Boiarskii, Adolf-Nikolay Erazmovich】

1-210614125Q2-51.jpg
1-210614125Q2-50.jpg
1-210614125Q2-52.jpg

A15E7ACA3CAB43D9046CD161430A93D1B1039822_size45_w640_h437.jpeg
89da-kppteas9742761.jpg
0.jpg

90.jpg

Last edited:
Today's Xinjiang traditional dress, no much different from what it was over 100 years ago

6af487e2ff30a1a7c56c2dbd3f8abf76.jpg

TArFvrc.jpg

Although Uzbeks are Muslims, they eat pork and drink wine

Alcohol and pork are banned

But the Arabs, and especially the Saudis, mainly because of the local desert climate, are not fit to raise pigs or grow crops.

The transformation of Arab social practices into religious imperatives is the result of the full religionization of daily life.

As far as I know, the majority of Muslims in Central Asia do not observe the religious rules of the Arabs.

Pakistani guy tours Xinjiang Kashgar old town and checks out how China ethinically and cultural "genocides" this nicknamed "The Uyghur city" due to its large, predomiant Uyghur popullation

Xinjiang l Kashgar Grand Bazar & Food Street l Cultural Center of Uyghurs Muslims in China l Part 3

paid...

why did he not go and pray juma?

Another bogus posts from a propaganda master paid CCP troll.

Although Uzbeks are Muslims, they eat pork and drink wine
That's cause of Soviet influence not local Uzbek culture - you can't be a Muslim and eat pork and drink wine

Both are central part of islamic values not just Arab values

For example Full blown abayas, yes influenced by Arab cultures that's why in Pak vast majority don't wear abaya

But covering our head and body with loose shalwaar kameez is part of our culture - so we still do that

Pork was never part of our culture, drinking historically for the longest time was but after Islam it's no more a part of our culture (goes to show how important not drinking and eating pork is for Muslims)

We historically love our mustaches (it's a symbol of a warrior in our culture) so even though a good chunk still followed sunnah of trimming down mustache and keeping a beard but a lot of people don't and still keep a mustache or sometimes stay clean shaven

Last edited:
That's cause of Soviet influence not local Uzbek culture - you can't be a Muslim and eat pork and drink wine

For example Full blown abayas, yes influenced by Arab cultures that's why I'm Pak vast majority don't wear abaya

But covering our head and body with loose shalwaar kameez is part of our culture - so we still do that

Pork was never part of our culture, drinking historically was but after Islam it's no more a part of our culture
I don't know the pork part, I don't think they eat pork, but many Muslims drink like a fish in China, this is true.

For example Full blown abayas, yes influenced by Arab cultures that's why in Pak vast majority don't wear abaya

Pork was never part of our culture, drinking historically for the longest time was but after Islam it's no more a part of our culture (goes to show how important not drinking and eating pork is for Muslims)

We historically love our mustaches (it's a symbol of a warrior in our culture) so even though a good chunk still followed sunnah of trimming down mustache and keeping a beard but a lot of people don't and still keep a mustache or sometimes stay clean shaven
In the nomadic lifestyle of Central Asia, alcohol is essential. All nomadic peoples in Central Asia drink alcohol, even though Islam prohibits alcohol. In the nomadic societies of Central Asia, Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, and Azerbaijanis all drink alcohol.
And Iranians, Iranians often drink homemade wine,

A lot of Pakistanis also drink, at least I saw some videos of Chinese married Pakistani wives, young males among their Pakistani relatives drink,

As for why Pakistan has a social culture that strictly prohibits alcohol, I guess it is due to the fierce confrontation between Islam and Hinduism in the colonial era. In a society where there is fierce religious confrontation, religious regulations are bound to become strict.

Last edited:
Religions are being practice differently in different regions, you can't say the one you are praciticing is the only true one and all others have to match to. Buddhism in China is also a lot different from it is being practiced everywhere else.

Nice, muslim majority area with nobody sporting a stacheless beard, no skullcaps, no women in burqas, abayas etc, men and women dancing together.

Do they eat pork too ?

I wish Indian muslims also learnt from Chinese Uighurs.

@iamnobody
I have been to Uyghur cities such as Xinjiang and Kashgar where residents do not eat pork, but you can buy alcohol. Pork can be purchased in Tajik cities such as Tashkurgan, but alcohol consumption is prohibited. I don't know why it's like this.
If you go to cities of Han or Hui ethnic groups in Xinjiang, it is easy to find pork and wine.
Uyghur, Tajik, and Hui ethnic groups are all Muslims.
By the way, Xinjiang Muslims do not have beards. This is their tradition.

Chinese with Confucian culture will never implement a genocidal policy. In fact, it was the Uyghurs who carried out the genocide against the Han people. There is a street in Kashgar called Hanren Street, but no Han people live there. When the Uyghurs rebelled in 1944, The Han people in the whole street were mass genocide. The Uyghurs claim to be Turkic, but in fact they are not. They just speak the Turkic language.
The Uyghurs have always been the descendants of brutal and brutal nomads. The real reason for their rebellion is that they are not afraid of the Han people, they are afraid of the Mongols. During the Mongolian rule of Xinjiang, they were nothing more than a slave nation, responsible for supplying wine and women as taxes for the Mongols. Compared with the Mongols, the Han people are extremely tolerant of Uyghur rule. Since the Han people have been resisting the Japanese invasion and fighting each other since modern times, in the communist theory of the communist regime, ethnic minorities are the targets of oppression by imperialism and are allies of the communist party.
Therefore, the communist regime is extremely tolerant and indulgent towards the Uyghurs. It even connives at the crimes of Uyghurs harming Han people. The consequence of this policy is that Uyghurs have a contemptuous attitude towards Han people, and some Uyghur intellectuals especially racially discriminate against Han people, believing that Han people are not worthy to rule them.

In the final analysis, the Uyghurs’ rebellion originated from the Communist Party’s theory of ethnic minorities. In the communist theory, all ethnic minorities are just, and their rebellion is aimed at feudalism and imperialism, not racist hatred.

Wolves only respect the most ferocious wolf. The Turkic people think that their nation is a wolf nation, and the nation they invaded is a sheep nation. The Turks respect the Mongol Genghis Khan the most. In fact, the Mongols wiped out the population of Central Asia on a large scale, including many Turks. This is the logic of the Turks. The more Turks they kill, the more respect they can get from the Turks.
This is the reason why the Uyghurs dare not rebel against the Mongols, but dare to rebel against the Han people. The Han people are too conniving and tolerant of the Uyghurs. This all stems from the theory of the Communist Party and the Confucianism of the Han people. The Han people are not like wolves, but rather like sheep. How can they be respected by Uyghurs?

Last edited:

I'm talking about Uzbekistan, not Pakistan. I've seen the locals eat pork with my own eyes, and they don't care about strict Islamic religious norms

Comparing to Xinjiang barely 10 years ago when Xinjiang was plagued and ravaged by monthly if not weekly terrorist attacks which resulted in thousands of causalties

On March. 14 2015. A random person's sudden running caused a massive stampede of the whole city in Urumqi, People were running for their lives but didn't know what they were running away from. After a spate of terrrorist attacks which resulted in hundreds of deaths in Xinjiang, people became very jittery everywhere in Xinjiang, they were almost on the verge of nervous breakdown.

1000s of deaths ad 100s of casualties ? oh really? do you have any proof ?

those were staged car crashes by CCP so CCP can kill all the Uyghurs

if China is so developed why Chinese refugees are fleeing to USA??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom