What's new

China hit by surge in Belt and Road bad loans, $78bn renegotiated or written off in past 3 years

You don't have to bite, if it's that hard for you.

It's like you haven't even heard about cultural revolution, Great leap forward, one child policies and its way of implementation, South China Sea hegemony, intellectual property theft, loan sharkism, economics coercion, violation of WTO norms, Illegal trimming of its own corporations, Xi's undoing of institutional reforms, putting CCP thugs in every corporate boardrooms, their role in current predicament of China. Leave it, I don't want to move this discussion ahead any more.
Lol, despite all those lies western media made up about China, China still progressed a hundred times faster than you India, why?

You don't have to bite, if it's that hard for you.

It's like you haven't even heard about cultural revolution, Great leap forward, one child policies and its way of implementation, South China Sea hegemony, intellectual property theft, loan sharkism, economics coercion, violation of WTO norms, Illegal trimming of its own corporations, Xi's undoing of institutional reforms, putting CCP thugs in every corporate boardrooms, their role in current predicament of China. Leave it, I don't want to move this discussion ahead any more.
Lol, India is the best in every respect, the whole world esp China should look up to, fool.

@Viet bro

I think China can write off all Pakistan debts.

Yeah true. Anyway they are their taller than mountain, sweeter than honey, deeper than ocean, harder than iron friends.

Regards

Why you Indians never look yourself in a mirror before trolling others?

What trolling? I know truth hurts. Who said I don't want to look inwards? It's you all, hollier than thou bunch, who are not allowed to do self criticism, not even a little bit. I am perfectly ok to do self criticism. Open another thread to discuss fallacies of India and its policies. I will be glad to join in. Just avoid whataboutism in every effin thread.

What trolling? I know truth hurts. Who said I don't want to look inwards? It's you all, hollier than thou bunch, who are not allowed to do self criticism, not even a little bit. I am perfectly ok to do self criticism. Open another thread to discuss fallacies of India and its policies. I will be glad to join in. Just avoid whataboutism in every effin thread.
lol, you Indians are known for all talking, bragging but no action, we Chinese are result and action oriented people, spending no time on empty words and promises.

OK auntie.
Leave it, what you see in Emperor Xi is what 99% of Chinese on here display.

The Ghetto you mentioned is exactly because of this 'Emperor Syndrome' or 'Middle Earth Kingdom' Syndrome they started to display, once Xi came on. The days of Deng who said, hide your strength and bide your time are long gone.

The Ghetto you mentioned is exactly because of this 'Emperor Syndrome' or 'Middle Earth Kingdom' Syndrome they started to display, once Xi came on. The days of Deng who said, hide your strength and bide your time are long gone.
lol, google image search "ghetto" and see where the most images are from.

@Viet bro

I think China can write off all Pakistan debts.

Yeah true. Anyway they are their taller than mountain, sweeter than honey, deeper than ocean, harder than iron friends.

Regards
I read Chinese investment in Pakistan is about $62 billion. The rule of thumb says those money would push Pakistan exports by $62 billion.
But the increase is marginal. How is that possible?
Chinese are rich people, yes, they can forgive the debts of Pakistan without sweeting. Pakistan needs fresh start.

I read Chinese investment in Pakistan is about $62 billion. The rule of thumb says those money would push Pakistan exports by $62 billion.
But the increase is marginal. How is that possible?
Chinese are rich people, yes, they can forgive the debts of Pakistan without sweeting. Pakistan needs fresh start.
Pakistan-China affairs don't need you Vietnamese meddling. Don't get too excited and eager about the matter, no one value your opinion.

China’s Road to Ruin​

The Real Toll of Beijing’s Belt and Road​

Lol, what can one expect from a China hater enemy country American publication, say good things about BRI ? If BRI is such a terrible and failed project, why then the US gov is trying to emulate BRI with a similar grand project proposal every few months ? Keep kissing Yankees, you lackey will be rewarded.

Ccp earned enough money with the silkroad scam. Easy for Xi and his comrades to write off the bad loans.
I have sympathy for countries in distress. Laos, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Venezuela. Montenegro, lots of other they can never pay back their debts. Impossible. Not even in 100 years. You can’t demand them to go hungry so they continue to feed fat cows in China.
I don't know why Laos is an independent country. It doesn't make sense. Should have merged with Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia from the beginning.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom