What's new

Italy intends to leave China’s Belt and Road Initiative, defense minister says

It absolutely is when those loans are agreed in back rooms with known kleptocratic dictators who get a back hander . The terms of those loans are kept "official secrets" and cannot be revealed to the countries inhabitants. Those loans then used to employ ONLY CHINESE COMAPANIES and all work to be carried out by Chinese personnel . The "loans" then used to pay these companies and the Chinese employees. In other words the money , except for the backhanders , NEVER LEAVES CHINA.

At the end of it the country ends up owing billions in sovereign debt but with flashy airport or highway that goes nowhere

How is China responsible for that? It's the kleptocratic dictators who are responsible, they are the leaders of their respective countries. Fundamentally what I am trying to say is, you are responsible for your own misfortune.

How is China responsible for that? It's the kleptocratic dictators who are responsible, they are the leaders of their respective countries. Fundamentally what I am trying to say is, you are responsible for your own misfortune.

You can't be serious with this?

If you sell drugs to a drug addict it still your fault.

This logic absolve the drug dealer from any wrongdoing.

You can't be serious with this?

If you sell drugs to a drug addict it still your fault.

This logic absolve the drug dealer from any wrongdoing.

Not a valid analogy. It's more like a person who has bad finances who takes loan to squander it.

Even if you say China is responsible, by the same token the western institutions are also responsible. Most of the loan developing countries have are not with China anyway.

Daya, kuch toh gadbad hain! Pata lagao phataphat....

Disclaimer: This is on a lighter note only. Don't take it seriously please.

1694588529114.png

1694588298307.png

1694588351389.png

Ye kahannnn aa gaye hum..... Yuhi sath chalte chalte....

1694588395603.png

Look at his face BC!!

1694588422995.png

1694588476015.png

1694588594974.png

Ahem.... kuch gadbad nehi hain ji. Hum to yuhi.... erm...

Last edited:

Moral countries do not go looking for Kleptocratic marks. China actively seeks dictators especially Kleptocratic variety

Moral countries do not go looking for Kleptocratic marks. China actively seeks dictators especially Kleptocratic variety

China loans to everybody. Anyway, we seem to have a difference of opinion, all good.

Not a valid analogy. It's more like a person who has bad finances who takes loan to squander it.

Even if you say China is responsible, by the same token the western institutions are also responsible. Most of the loan developing countries have are not with China anyway.
You do realize it's a mafia tactic right? It's called predatory lending & literally illegal to do that sort of thing. I don't think you have any clue of what you just said?

Nice attempt at bothsiding mate. The last time I check the IMF & other westetrn loan doesn't give ridiculously large interest rate compared to BRI. Or fund unnecessary white elephant project like what Rajapaksa did. Western loan are stricly for business and can't be given easily to just anyone.

I don't know what is it with other country but in indonesia's case the Chinese cheat and lie. The whole HSR saga has been nothing more than a clown show from start to finish. It's over priced, bloated, late, has tons of structural problems. And will only start turning profit after 60 years! At least the west doesn't cheat on you like china.

Oh and guess what while I was skimming for news the roof of the station is caught on fire.

You do realize it's a mafia tactic right? It's called predatory lending & literally illegal to do that sort of thing. I don't think you have any clue of what you just said?

Nice attempt at bothsiding mate. The last time I check the IMF & other westetrn loan doesn't give ridiculously large interest rate compared to BRI. Or fund unnecessary white elephant project like what Rajapaksa did. Western loan are stricly for business and can't be given easily to just anyone.

I don't know what is it with other country but in indonesia's case the Chinese cheat and lie. The whole HSR saga has been nothing more than a clown show from start to finish. It's over priced, bloated, late, has tons of structural problems. And will only start turning profit after 60 years! At least the west doesn't cheat on you like china.

Oh and guess what while I was skimming for news the roof of the station is caught on fire.
MTXX_MH20230823_025455059.jpg

:enjoy:

First. The Chinese people are more disgusted with the the Belt and Road.

Then. I only remember that you are a pariah state. :lol:

Maybe, India or US should go to Indonesia to build cow dungs HSR instead, much cheaper and reliable, and you dont have to BS on China all the time.

Maybe, India or US should go to Indonesia to build cow dungs HSR instead, much cheaper and reliable, and you dont have to BS on China all the time.

Nice to see even you agree that an HSR made out of dung will be better than what the chinese build.

I don't know how the indian made HSR will be build. But I swear they're at least going to be better build than this:

Like I said Clown Show 🤡

Nice to see even you agree that an HSR made out of dung will be better than what the chinese build.

I don't know how the indian made HSR will be build. But I swear they're at least going to be better build than this:

Like I said Clown Show 🤡
Don't flatter yourself with cow dungs HSR. Are you not sure that crap video is about the la la lands India and US.

I think BRI's troubles is a reflection of an ongoing trend.

• Investors dumped a record $12 billion in Chinese stocks last month, according to JPMorgan.
  • Meanwhile, a survey of money managers shows that many are flocking to US equities.
  • A net 0% of polled money managers think China's economy will improve in the next year.

Back
Top Bottom