What's new

Italy intends to leave China’s Belt and Road Initiative, defense minister says

BRI or silkroad is a financial scam. The infra is built by money, workers, materials, everything from China. White elephants in the landscape.
It's expensive for European to build the projects becos the cost is high everything in Europe. Montenegro wanted to build unnecessary expensive bridge, can't blame on others.

Stop your BS and slandering of Chinese BRI, you sleazy Vietnamese jealousy. For example the Pakistani CPEC, a flagship of BRI, quotes:

"The data collected provides that only 7 percent (3,780)of the total jobs created is attributed to Chinese nationals while 93 percent (47,800) of the workers are form Pakistan."

https://cpec-centre.pk/wp-content/u...-and-Related-Road-Infrastructure-Projects.pdf

Stop your BS and slandering of Chinese BRI, you sleazy Vietnamese jealousy. For example the Pakistani CPEC, a flagship of BRI, quotes:

"The data collected provides that only 7 percent (3,780)of the total jobs created is attributed to Chinese nationals while 93 percent (47,800) of the workers are form Pakistan."

https://cpec-centre.pk/wp-content/u...-and-Related-Road-Infrastructure-Projects.pdf

Yeah CPEC is so great. After $65 billion in investment Pakistan is doing great

Yeah CPEC is so great. After $65 billion in investment Pakistan is doing great
Yeah, you sleazy jealousy Indians, why don't you slum dogs go build for them and call it IPEC for the better. LOl, so far only $25 billions investments has been allocated and completed, shut up if you don't know the facts.

You make it sound like world is not connected, the world is not spending any money on connectivity

BRI is a scam for inflated projects awarded to Chinese companies often on loans from China on inflated financial terms

That is not true.

Just recently in G20, they announced IMEE (India Middle East Europe) project.

The world still lacks connectivity.

BRI is not inflated projects, that will depend on what infrastructure you want to build.

But yes, if you just want to build prestige but useless project, you can do it as well.

Talk about inflated financial terms?

I wonder what kind of media do you read and watch, it's so f*cked. Lol

I think BRI is the most relaxed, that is why it's very popular.

That is not true.

Just recently in G20, they announced IMEE (India Middle East Europe) project.

The world still lacks connectivity.

BRI is not inflated projects, that will depend on what infrastructure you want to build.

But yes, if you just want to build prestige but useless project, you can do it as well.

Talk about inflated financial terms?

I wonder what kind of media do you read and watch, it's so f*cked. Lol

I think BRI is the most relaxed, that is why it's very popular.
That troll is just bent on slandering China and its BRI, a sour grape Indian as usual.

It’s economic suicide they do that though because they get red envelopes and believe to chinese propaganda shits. 90 percent of those recipients can’t afford chinese infrastructures. That’s impossible for them to pay back.

Yes, we can't pay back all of our debt. Hahaha

Not 90%, but 100%.

Make it free then.

IMF, World Bank, and whatever bank... they should read this.

It's expensive for European to build the projects becos the cost is high everything in Europe. Montenegro wanted to build unnecessary expensive bridge, can't blame on others.

Montenegro takes a debt equals to 20 percent of GDP to have a highway which is hardly used. The country has a population less than a medium city in Vietnam. It can’t pay back. How is it possible that such project was approved?
China as lender and builder should have a minute of thought or not?

The project is nothing more than US trying to tie up Israeli with Mideast Arabic countries and India for geopolitical purpose, doesn't make economic sense.

Montenegro takes a debt equals to 20 percent of GDP to have a highway which is hardly used. It can’t pay back. How is it possible that such project was approved?

That is crazy!!!

Another Argentine in the making.

The problem with BRI is that they have relaxed requirements, to none, that is why BRI is so popular, because everyone can borrow money easily to build infrastructure.

Montenegro takes a debt equals to 20 percent of GDP to have a highway which is hardly used. The country has a population less than a medium city in Vietnam. It can’t pay back. How is it possible that such project was approved?
Lol, Laos railway built by China also costs $6 billion and Laos has GDP of only $18.8 billion, Laos can pay for the project if they manage it properly later and benefits it brings is huge.

That is crazy!!!

Another Argentine in the making.

The problem with BRI is that they have relaxed requirements, to none, that is why BRI is so popular, because everyone can borrow money easily to build infrastructure.
Worse than a nuclear blast
Montenegro wants to join the EU but now the dream is over. EU requirements include good governance, sound economics data and debt level.
Maybe instead of EU, Montenegro will join BRICS.
BRICSM

That troll is just bent on slandering China and its BRI, a sour grape Indian as usual.

I told Indian members years ago when India rejected to join BRI, about how important BRI for developing countries.

But today, India realized how important it is.

If years ago, India joined BRI, India economy today will not this low.

Indian trolls just want to make a fight, not providing a good and constructive argument.

Many of Indian members just know about the "name", but they don't know what is it.

An abstract thing like idea, is even harder for them to understand.

Like for example "democracy", do they really know what democracy means and looks like?

If they do, India will not this chaotic and the people are not so neglected by the government officials.

And that is just the ideology part, let alone talk about development and economic ideas.

Lol, Laos railway built by China also costs $6 billion and Laos has GDP of only $18.8 billion, Laos can pay for the project if they manage it properly later and benefits it brings is huge.

I don't know about Montenegro.

But Laos is a land locked country.

Whatever the cost, they really need to build the railway to connect to neighboring countries and get access to the sea.

It's their economic lifeline and future.

The statement is more political rather than fact.

BRI is a worldwide connectivity.

Farmer can sell their products to the city and world market because they are connected by road. They can even sell cheaper because of efficiency in transportation.

A land locked country like those in Central Asia can sell their products worldwide.

It also improved people's living standard, as they can get whatever product they want to buy from all over the world.
Worldwide connectivity already exists through shipping lines, trains, planes, trucks etc... Simply building roads and ports without studying the viability would only result in bad outcomes.

You are taking an emotional approach to such a complex issue. The problem with BRI is that it tries to emulate a Chinese model worldwide. Build bridges, railways, airports, trains and ships in poorer countries where such investments naturally wouldn't come. Why? Because of a series of 'problems'. Those problems could be corruption, poor RoI, war-torn etc...

Central Asia is a huge region, it is a region larger than India, but with a population of West and Central Java put together. What big connectivity project can Central Asia have when the population is so small?

I still remember decades ago, it was so hard to buy anything I wanted. I want to buy the latest earphone from Sony, unless me go to Japan by myself. But now everything is available. I just need to open my phone and the price is not so much different to those sold in other countries.

I don't know about India, but I can do it easily in Indonesia.

Cheap import from China, Japan, USA, Europe, etc. All of them.

I can even create my own EV brand, import EV components from China, Japan, South Korea, etc... and boom, I have my own EV brand. In Indonesia we have tens of local EV brands.
I don't know how you perceive India lol. We had Amazon in 2013. Flipkart (now bought by Walmart) from 2007-08. And we know Alibaba existed around the same time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom