What's new

China hit by surge in Belt and Road bad loans, $78bn renegotiated or written off in past 3 years

@Viet Bro

The rule of thumb says those money would push Pakistan exports by $62 billion.
But the increase is marginal. How is that possible?

The increase is not marginal, it is negative I believe once inflation is counted. This is the magic of Chinese investment!

Regards

@Viet Bro

This is the magic of Chinese investment!
Fools logic. Indians and Vietnamese are of the same kind, hubris, sleazy, dishonest, greedy and stupid.

Last edited:
Then, your gov should stop borrowing that much esp from foreign countries, and overwhelming majority of your foreign debts come from Western countries and institutions, not China. You still have to prove what said in Pakistani gov website about Chinese loans and deals in CPEC are not true.
Credibility of the government is at all- time low when the government has no intention to pay the loan back while enjoy the backing from the main establishments that overrides the choices of suppressed people lately. How do you fight the systems?

Credibility of the government is at all- time low when the government has no intention to pay the loan back while enjoy the backing from the main establishments that overrides the choices of suppressed people lately. How do you fight the systems?
Pakistanis themselves have to figure out a system that works well for their country and masses of people.

Chinese government should see this Finer guy's grievances and cut off investments and loans immediately.

Pakistanis themselves have to figure out a system that works well for their country and masses of people.

Yes, it must!

Every human being and culture are not the same.

I hope Pakistan will be successful, prosperous, and happy.

"Negating the misleading comments, Noor Ahmed, secretary of the Economic Affairs Division of Pakistan, told Xinhua that the country‘s total foreign debt is about $106 billion and Chinese loan accounts for a mere 10 to 11 per cent of the total foreign debt, whereas the remaining 89-90 per cent is from other sources IMF, Paris Club, and other western organisations."

Pakistan's foreign debt figures for China does not include money owed to Chinese IPPs and some of BOT infra

you dodge the main point - Pakistanis have no intention of paying back Chinese loans

Hopefully you don't blame China for this.

china spends big to props up dirty corrupt dictators so terror feudal xi wont feel alone

west then hides these dictators and their corrupt money and family

dictators then thank west and not china

china gets ripped off, 3rd world remains corrupt, so west and china are responsible

west wins

All I can say is BRICS has Brazil in it.

You guys don't know true pain until you decide to hand Brazil Billions that you will never get back.

Thanks America for all the free money to build this skyline!

If I were you guys I'd dump the "B' and replace it with ANYBODY else.

Last edited:
It wasn't about blaming China. It is about China intentions that is not purely out of goodwills which needed to be pointed here.

Pakistan would have to overcome without making similar mistakes like Middle East. It is very tough position to be at.

It wasn't about blaming China. It is about China intentions that is not purely out of goodwills which needed to be pointed here.

Pakistan would have to overcome without making similar mistakes like Middle East. It is very tough position to be at.
No country in the world is doing business purely out of goodwill or altruistic compassion for others with no benefit for itself, be realistic.

Last edited:
Who will bend backward to do something just out of goodwill with zero of their own interests involved? can you give an example in this real world?

No country in the world is doing business purely out of goodwill or altruistic compassion for others with no benefit for itself, be realistic.
That is exactly what I intend to explain.

Who will bend backward to do something just out of goodwill with zero of their own interests involved? can you give an example in this real world?
But it is necessary to state the obvious.

@Viet Bro

The increase is not marginal, it is negative I believe once inflation is counted. This is the magic of Chinese investment!

Regards
Ccp can forgive Pakistan. No problem. Chinese are rich.
Ccp now gives a lot of loans to Putin. Xi hopes he will catch a big fish after Ukraine surrenders.
But if the bet doesn’t go as planned then Russia declares bankrupt, Putin will not pay back a yuan.

Back
Top Bottom