What's new

China All Su-35 news

Indeed Russian planes are great, so they can keep these for themselves. The main point is that China doesn't need them right now, indeed we have lot of foreign reserves, however why we have to burn off more money to purchase something we don't need?

Come on sir, No one is Compelling you to buy.... An Offer made is an added Choice for the PLAAF to get its Hand on, If China doesnt want it so be It.... But calling it as a Joke or anything Inferior is surely a gesture of Disrespect shown towards who have been equipping you for decades... Agreed China can Make aircrafts But that dosent give any of you the License to Criticize the Old Arms dealer of Yours....

Hope I am Clear

Come on sir, No one is Compelling you to buy.... An Offer made is an added Choice for the PLAAF to get its Hand on, If China doesnt want it so be It.... But calling it as a Joke or anything Inferior is surely a gesture of Disrespect shown towards who have been equipping you for decades... Agreed China can Make aircrafts But that dosent give any of you the License to Criticize the Old Arms dealer of Yours....

Hope I am Clear

I hope those Russian arms dealers could leave us alone. :hitwall:

And stop making daily news about China. :coffee:

And who approached who with the RD-93? :rolleyes: Like it or not China has approached Russia for many of it's defense needs, this is not just strictly a buyer seller relationship. China has asked for and received assistance in radar development as well as cruise missle technology.

And who approached who with the RD-93? :rolleyes:

As I said before, a temporary replacement for single-engined jet like J-10 and JF-17. China won't prematurely use WS-10A or other variants for J-10 or JF-17.

But no thanks, we don't need anything else.

You speak as if they are falling at your feet.... If a good Will Gestures Seems to you u as an act of Disturbing then They should have been the first one to say to you when you approach them for engines to run your esteemed Fighters.....

You speak as if they are falling at your feet.... If a good Will Gestures Seems to you u as an act of Disturbing then They should have been the first one to say to you when you approach them for engines to run your esteemed Fighters.....

Read my previous posts please...

As i said before, a temporary replacement for single-engined jet like J-10 and JF-17. China won't prematurely use WS-10A or other variants for J-10 or JF-17.

But no thanks, we don't need anything else.

And who are you to say that?

I Think India Should Purchase some of them ... what say

Well, Yeah U see.... Our Strategic Command is Needing 40+ Fighter Bombers With an Ability to carry Nuclear capable cruise Missile such as the Brahmos, I would recommend We Buy the Su 35 Instead of the Su 30 MKI ... I guess ptldM3 Could Brief Us about it....

Back
Top Bottom