What's new

China All Su-35 news

Talk means nothing.Su35 is a good fighter,but the PLAAF wont buy it since itself has too many projects.

Time is gone now china will only sell fighter..

Because china is competing With USA.Means No amrs import anymore

Wrong timing for Russia. Why would China want to import a 4th gen fighter with absolutely no stealth when China herself is about to test a 5th gen stealth fighter soon. Russia is so Laughable.

Does anyone think Pakistan should buy a few? Plus why don't Russia and China team up to solve the smoke problem in Russian engines.

Wierd Jokes Probably, when You still use there engines to power your much esteemed fighters, Does that Not form an even bigger joke which could be lol'd upon a few more times??

oh My God! You must be confused!

We are discussing the SU35 fighter instead of an engine.

In my opinion, SU35 was already useless for PLAF.

Er~I loved a girl 10 years ago,She didn't love me then.

Now she tell me she love me so so deep...But I've lost my passion forever.

Nice story Nice JOKE

This confusing while we are hearing that china is about to test its fifth generation fighter and having large amount of j-10 j-11 in advance capability then why would they need to buy su-35 ? this means may be china's 5th generation fighter in trouble or they are not totally happy with their indegineous fighter.

One question What Impact will this have on the Fighters in development??????

At this stage in the game China's fighter jets' primary weakness is the lack of a capable engine. Although the latest news indicates that the WS-10 has successfully equipped the J-11B and J-11Bs the J-10s still need Russian AL-31s.

As I said before purchasing the Su-35 may also strengthen ties between China and Russia. This could also be one of the considerations.

Lol, J-14 is just right in the corner, i think that we don't even need PAK-FA if they wish to sell to us.

oh My God! You must be confused!

We are discussing the SU35 fighter instead of an engine.

In my opinion, SU35 was already useless for PLAF.

Er~I loved a girl 10 years ago,She didn't love me then.

Now she tell me she love me so so deep...But I've lost my passion forever.

Nice story Nice JOKE
This one is not that su-35. This is a further modernization wich uses 5th gen elements. Production in Russia only started this year and this is a brand new fighter. Also, the earlier su-35 was not sold because of the copying scandal, not for another issue.

Lol, J-14 is just right in the corner, i think that we don't even need PAK-FA if they wish to sell to us.

Well, you bought our mig 1.44, and you pretty copied the su-27 and -33. In fact, you copied ALL from soviet-russia, from space industry, aeronautics, engineering, military organisation to cars, trucks, boots and uniforms. Sincerely, I respect chinese people but all of you fanboys just stop trolling here.

Well, you bought our mig 1.44, and you pretty copied the su-27 and -33. In fact, you copied ALL from soviet-russia, from space industry, aeronautics, engineering, military organisation to cars, trucks, boots and uniforms. Sincerely, I respect chinese people but all of you fanboys just stop trolling here.

Dude, i didn't say J-14 is better, but if we keep spending money to buy PAK-FA, it would have killed off the fund of our own 5th gen fighter.

If we cannot build anything remotely close to a 5th gen fighter, then we would have to please to Russia to sell 5th gen fighter to us. Yes, Russian military industries have helped us a lot in the past, we appreciate that. But now it is time for us to build something of our own.

So no thanks, we don't need any Su-35 right now.

So now its clear that all the tall claims of China having great indigenousness A/C industry falls flat, its more like "what we produce is sold to others and pakistan, however, we ourselves buy Russian".

Now I can very well imagine why PAF is running here and there in EU, for better avionic, ewr, radar et al for JF-17, because they know the capabilities of China. Now its clear why PAF is going for further F-16!!

I have heard China is buying New RD-93 Engines, here goes Chinese tall claims of indigenous engines and what will happen to those WS-10,9,8 etc we all know China would try and shove it down Pakistan and themselves buy Russian.........Nice way to fund R&D!!

Money for the PAK-FA goes to Russian R&D, Funds for Indigenous program expands Chinese R&D capacity. Enough said.

I'm sure he didn't mean that the PAK-FA isn't technologically very advanced.

So now its clear that all the tall claims of China having great indigenousness A/C industry falls flat, its more like "what we produce is sold to others and pakistan, however, we ourselves buy Russian".

Now I can very well imagine why PAF is running here and there in EU, for better avionic, ewr, radar et al for JF-17, because they know the capabilities of China. Now its clear why PAF is going for further F-16!!

I have heard China is buying New RD-93 Engines, here goes Chinese tall claims of indigenous engines and what will happen to those WS-10,9,8 etc we all know China would try and shove it down Pakistan and themselves buy Russian.........Nice way to fund R&D!!

Crawl back to the hole you oozed out of, troll.

Troll_spray.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom