What's new

China All Su-35 news

So now its clear that all the tall claims of China having great indigenousness A/C industry falls flat, its more like "what we produce is sold to others and pakistan, however, we ourselves buy Russian".

Ur a funny man\women..... I believe the article says tht russia has offered to sell Su-35 to china? so read the topic before ranting......

About the tall claims isnt it evident tht chinese aircraft have been sold to many countries?

Now I can very well imagine why PAF is running here and there in EU, for better avionic, ewr, radar et al for JF-17, because they know the capabilities of China. Now its clear why PAF is going for further F-16!!
I have heard China is buying New RD-93 Engines, here goes Chinese tall claims of indigenous engines and what will happen to those WS-10,9,8 etc we all know China would try and shove it down Pakistan and themselves buy Russian.........Nice way to fund R&D

Now i can imagine why india is running around israel for avionics used in russian SU-30 and other jets instead of russia itself?

Shoving russian stuff down india??

F-16 is a matured multi role fighter while JF-17 is a new kid (Light multi role) on the block which is maturing with time..... also PAC is already testing 4 avionics for JF-17..... and NRIET AESA is already in development and WS series engine already sucessfully completed its testing.....
They had bought a 100 RD-93 engines long ago..... And about shoving it down.... i hope ur highness knows abt the abt the J-10B,J-11B and other jets with indigenous chinese engines.............
Now go and sleep and no more Bhratshyt forums frm now on.

Last edited:
Crawl back to the hole you oozed out of, troll.

Troll_spray.jpg

Rather than arguing/debating intelligently you have proved where China stands!!

Here something for you too, you can interpret it as Chinese products, chinese quality etc etc: :cheers:

useless.jpg

As I said before purchasing the Su-35 may also strengthen ties between China and Russia. This could also be one of the considerations.

While that's certainly true, Russia is also marketing S-400 to China. If we want a large arms order to boost relations, I think buying S-400 will be a better choice than Su-35s.

Internal politics could potentially also play a role here though. Buying Su-35 will send the Shenyang aviation industry (SAC, Liming, etc) a very clear signal that the PLA is not happy with their recent slow development progress.

1 simple fact

The last fighter contract between China and Rassia is around year 2000 for Su-30 MKK, and received in 2003.

In lasr decade, China did not start any new negotiation for fighter but for engine or carrier.

Plz remember that

So now its clear that all the tall claims of China having great indigenousness A/C industry falls flat, its more like "what we produce is sold to others and pakistan, however, we ourselves buy Russian".

Why would you even try to pose as a Brit? I thought Indians don't dig that. How do I know? Because Brits don't give a **** about the Chinese military, only Indians do.

Back to topic, 117S ain't a joke guys. It's the 2nd most advanced Russian engine and the most advanced engine available to China. Your military will most likely buy Su-35 for the engine, not the aircraft itself.

Furthermore, the diplomatic tide is pushing you guys away from the US and closer to Russia. There was a CNN survey in Russia showing that 70% of Russians believed China was their most trustworthy ally after Belarus, with India in 5th place.

Last edited:
Why would you even try to pose as a Brit? I thought Indians don't dig that. How do I know? Because Brits don't give a **** about the Chinese military, only Indians do.

Back to topic, 117S ain't a joke guys. It's the 2nd most advanced Russian engine and the most advanced engine available to China. Your military will most likely buy Su-35 for the engine, not the aircraft itself.

Furthermore, the diplomatic tide is pushing you guys away from the US and closer to Russia. There was a CNN survey in Russia showing that 70% of Russians believed China was their most trustworthy ally after Belarus, with India in 5th place.

Bro, 117s is good stuff, we all know that. But Su-35 is not a engine. And CAC is more likely use АЛ-31ФМ2 for test X gen and wait for WS-15 mature. China already work on WS-15 for 25 years, no one can purchase large amount aircraft just for engine at this time.

I am sure China has no willingness to against or away from US at this stage. If you read the original statement from China government, you will know China currently acknowledge that US is most important country for world steable, China will help US at any stage as long as US policy do not against China directly.

The engine is great, but overall, the Su-35 doesn't provide enough of an advantage over the J-11B to warrant an import. Also, it's likely that more advanced variants of the WS-10A would be cheaper(both research $$ and construction $$) and ready sooner than likewise for the a reverse engineered 117S.

People China doesn't need Su-35 because the new JXX that China will soon be testing may even be superior that the PAK-FA.

buy su27 that China first time get a main trend 3th fighter,buy su30 that China get a powerful 3th MRCA.what su35 represent .it is a 3.5th fighter just a little better than su30 ,but can't improve to next generation.SU35 can't became a milestone for PLAAF.now we have long range J11 and middle range J10 .and we also developing our 4th fighter.something that you can't just buy from other.su35 is a better fighter but not necessary.so China wouldn't buy this fighter.
for the engine ws10 produce 100 per years now.and RD93 is buy for JF17.
ws15 in on the developing .we didin't stop there just moving on day after day.Russia is a power country ,you help us a lot ,appreciate it.but it doesn't means you can better than China forever. Clam down analyse the situation.Rome was not built in a day.China also.

No one is dissing Russian technology here (I hope). Russia is still well ahead of China in many areas. This, however, means that China needs to work harder to catch up in those areas before we can establish ourselves as the next aerospace giant. Instead of buying the Su-35s wholesale I'd rather prefer a joint-venture between China and Russia on a new jet.

Back
Top Bottom