What's new

China All Su-35 news

Don’t compare Su-35S (Su-35MB) with J-11, J-11B & J-11BS

For now Su-35S fighter Superior then J-11, J-11B & J-11BS

Over 99% of chance that they won't introduce any Su-35, what do I need to say more?

Unlike some people here I’m not Houdini, thus I do not predict future events with mathematical probability but, in my opinion, the su-35 has a good chance of being introduced into the Chinese air force, the only problem would likely be orders, remember Sukhoi was hesitant to sell the SU-33 because the order was too small. Part of this was due to fear that China may study the systems onboard the SU-33 and make something similar.

If China does not end up purchasing the SU-35 i certainly see them showing interest in the SU-35's avionics as they did in the past.

Unlike some people here I’m not Houdini, thus I do not predict future events with mathematical probability but, in my opinion, the su-35 has a good chance of being introduced into the Chinese air force, the only problem would likely be orders, remember Sukhoi was hesitant to sell the SU-33 because the order was too small. Part of this was due to fear that China may study the systems onboard the SU-33 and make something similar.

If China does not end up purchasing the SU-35 i certainly see them showing interest in the SU-35's avionics as they did in the past.

Full of contradiction, no proof that PLAAF would intend to introduce any Su-35 variants.

Leave China alone, you may find many other buyers from the world market.

Full of contradiction, no proof of PLAAF would intend to introduce any Su-35 variants.

Leave China alone, you may find many other buyers from the world market.

I stated it was my opinion, i also mentioned that Chinese officials were interested in the SU-35's avionics. And you really do look silly when you use phrases such as 'leave China alone', China comes to Russia, do you understand that? We do not force China to purchase our equipment at gun point, China comes to us.

I stated it was my opinion, i also mentioned that Chinese officials were interested in the SU-35's avionics. And you really do look silly when you use phrases such as 'leave China alone', China comes to Russia, do you understand that? We do not force China to purchase our equipment at gun point, China comes to us.

avionics =/= a complete aircraft (maybe back in 2005 China showed some interests)

The problem is that "Russia has intended to sell it", but that doesn't mean "China has intention to buy it".

And please don't confuse us with India, who are Russia's largest arms buyers. Recently we are busy to develop many of our indigenous products, and don't expect any foreign products to meddle the development. :yahoo:

Last edited:
been viewing these threads for years and i recently just registered hoping these stupid little arguments change but nope same bullshit. Indian vs China **** then it becomes some other gay argument. Seriously man, who the **** cares if China buys it or not.

^^^
Yeah, China need IL76 far more than it needs Su-35BM, and the price for IL76 is probably a lot less inflated comparing to what Russia will charge for Su-35BM. I won't believe a Su-35BM deal unless a IL76 deal comes first.

That's right, IL76 is still a useful airplatform that we are going to use for a while until 2016.

But Su-35MB is totally unnecessary.

Full of contradiction, no proof that PLAAF would intend to introduce any Su-35 variants.

it wouldn't hurt to do some marketing for our russian partners,why do people only argue over the news instead of reading the political implications behind it.:hitwall::hitwall:.it doesn't matter if china is going to purchese su-35 and S-400 or not,C-R military cooperation back on the right track

it wouldn't hurt to do some marketing for our russian partners,why do people only argue over the news instead of reading the political implications behind it.:hitwall::hitwall:.it doesn't matter if china is going to purchese su-35 and S-400 or not,C-R military cooperation back on the right track

"Political implications" always ruined everything, we are supposed to have fair trade, not charity. They can just dump anything that we don't even need to us.

"Political implications" always ruined everything, we are supposed to have fair trade, not charity. They can just dump anything that we don't even need to us.

They offer thier products just like Lockheed or Dasault offers theirs, there is no 'dumping'. Most would consider it a privilage rather than 'dumping'.

I think that is possible, not entirely impossible.

1, SU35 is still an advanced aircraft

2, the defense needs, whether China has enough production to meet defense requirements. Therefore, imports of some advanced aircraft is not impossible.

3, a number of other things, such as bundled deal and even political transactions.

Back
Top Bottom