What's new

China All Su-35 news

I think that is possible

1, SU35 is still an advanced aircraft

2, the defense needs, whether China has enough production to meet defense requirements. Therefore, imports of some advanced aircraft is not impossible.

3, a number of other things, such as bundled deal and even political transactions.

Very likely, as for introducing the new aircrafts, the development of J-14 has already eaten up most of the budgets.

which of the aircrafts presently in chinese airforce that has the legs to cross the himalays other then su-30mkk.........??

SU-35 is a great fighter; no doubt that I placed it 2nd to F-22 in top ten Fighter thread

here's why I placed it 2nd; this the most recent article I can get as of 2009-10
Super Flanker SU-35 - Fullscreen

don't worry you don't have to download; its streaming pdf link

which of the aircrafts presently in chinese airforce that has the legs to cross the himalays other then su-30mkk.........??

I think you should mean how the Indian Airforce could cross China's border?

No joke, our artilleries are enough to wipe out Delhi off the map in matter of seconds. We don't even need "to cross the Himalaya".

Su-35 is a very good plane. I don't think anyone should object buying them as long as it won't affect funding to indigenous projects. China's early Russian made Su-27 fleet is quite old now anyway, replace them with new Russian made Su-35BM could be an option.

Also introducing some outside competition will in the long run be good for Chinese military aviation industry.

Still I find the news very suspicious.

No joke, our artilleries are enough to wipe out Delhi off the map in matter of seconds. We don't even need "to cross the Himalaya".

Let's be realistic. Do you know how many shells are needed to flat a major city? Even the fabled North Korean artillery will need hours or more likely days to flat Seoul.

Su-35 is a very good plane. I don't think anyone should object buying them as long as it won't affect funding to indigenous projects. China's early Russian made Su-27 fleet is quite old now anyway, replace them with new Russian made Su-35BM could be an option.

Also introducing some outside competition will in the long run be good for Chinese military aviation industry.

Still I find the news very suspicious.

Old school Su-27s were already failling apart, now they were most retired from the service.

16589904.jpg

I think China's own weapons have most fit China's need.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Let's be realistic. Do you know how many shells are needed to flat a major city? Even the fabled North Korean artillery will need hours or more likely days to flat Seoul.

That was a feedback to the troll.

No joke, our artillery is enough to wipe out Delhi off the map in matter of seconds. We don't even need "to cross the Himalaya".

The problem is Indians never wanted to address any issues thats to their disavantage like thousands of missiles, guides rockets which could bomb them back to stone age.:D
They could be so ignorant that one time an Indian member even thought the so-called Himalaya barrier could stop "Ballistic Missiles":lol:

The problem is Indians never wanted to address any issues thats to their disavantage like thousands of missiles, guides rockets which could bomb them back to stone age.:D
They could be so ignorant that one time an Indian member even thought the so-called Himalaya barrier could stop "Ballistic Missiles":lol:

The Topic Is ' Russia ready to sell Su-35 fighter jets to China '

so why bring INDIA in middle - dont reply to Trolls and derail the thread - stick to topic

This is good tactic to deal with flamebaiting troll. :sniper:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom