What's new

Calling All PDF Bangladesh Members - Mod Situation

If you want a Bangladeshi mod I can't think of anyone better than @UKBengali

In my humble opinion, a Mod should be a person who makes his presence known and yet is not over engaging.

UkBengali is uber engaging type. He participates alot which is good for quality discussion. Make him a Mod and it will be just him talking (lol) and if he stops over engagement for the sake of Modding then it's injustice to his skills. Same reasoning goes for Bilal and Atlas.

(No offence to any of them)

In my humble opinion, a Mod should be a person who makes his presence known and yet is not over engaging.

UkBengali is uber engaging type. He participates alot which is good for quality discussion. Make him a Mod and it will be just him talking (lol) and if he stops over engagement for the sake of Modding then it's injustice to his skills. Same reasoning goes for Bilal and Atlas.

(No offence to any of them)

Hit the nail on the head bro.:D

@313ghazi

Last edited:
Will the newly appointed Mod not be identified by the Bangladeshi Secret Service and harassed by the authorities when they visit Bangladesh?

It appears that there has been a spike in the BD section of abuse and trolling. That's not acceptable anywhere but it seems that this section has been hit harder than usual. Can everyone who browses the BD section the most, especially our Bangladeshi PDF members kindly tag me in any thread or post that falls off the rails here along with reporting it?

This is so it's high on the priority! We're revamping the Mod System here but naturally it takes some time until then, please, adopt this approach and I've been reviewing the thread here remarking the problem. We'll sort it out soon, IA.

Thank you for the patience!

Finally!! But i will wait until i see some real action. I would suggest some Pakistani admins and moderators who usually maintain this sub-section but often they take too long to take action or sometimes they don't do anything at all, probably because they don't always have time.

If you are really thinking about Bangladeshi moderator then considering @Old School's suggestion i recommend @Arthur @leonblack08 @Michael Corleone. They don't live in BD and i didn't see them getting involved in many ugly argument. @Michael Corleone is already a moderator in another forum so he has experience in this matter. Beside them i think @Black_cats is also suitable as he creates most of the threads here, so i think he can often visits this forum. I didn't see him in any mud throwing either but not sure if he lives in BD or not.

But if you permanently ban the Indian troll nominating himself as mod and keep his buddies here (less than 10 people) under strict observation then 98% of your problem is solved, you need to go through all these trouble anymore about revamping mod system. See? Even @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan and @WebMaster agree.

If you ban Nilgiri, you won't even need a mod as most BD members, though we disagree many times, are civil and rational.
Well, one thing for sure would help if we banned @Nilgiri from BD section per report statistics. :D

No No No No

Yes Yes Yes Yes. It breaks my heart to see many PDF clowns and comedians will have to close their business in this sub-forum because of people from land of Hilsha, Zulm and Ilhad. :(

it will be a decision in good trajectory to respect the wishes of Bangladeshi government who banned pdf after users made racial comments about Hasina

I don't think it was about Hasina. I read the news and if i remember correctly it was about some article on Mujib published in PDF.

why do you want to populate Bangladeshi prisons? they do experiments on humans over there

Take it easy on the weed stash. Too many BS.

forget about having a BD mod

Says the guy who is part of the reason this thread has been created for. Let PDF admins and moderators worry about it. That's none of your concern.

Finally!! But i will wait until i see some real action. I would suggest some Pakistani admins and moderators who usually maintain this sub-section but often they take too long to take action or sometimes they don't do anything at all, probably because they don't always have time.

If you are really thinking about Bangladeshi moderator then considering @Old School's suggestion i recommend @Arthur @leonblack08 @Michael Corleone. They don't live in BD and i didn't see them getting involved in many ugly argument. @Michael Corleone is already a moderator in another forum so he has experience in this matter. Beside them i think @Black_cats is also suitable as he creates most of the threads here, so i think he can often visits this forum. I didn't see him in any mud throwing either but not sure if he lives in BD or not.

But if you permanently ban the Indian troll nominating himself as mod and keep his buddies here (less than 10 people) under strict observation then 98% of your problem is solved, you need to go through all these trouble anymore about revamping mod system. See? Even @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan and @WebMaster agree.

Yes Yes Yes Yes. It breaks my heart to see many PDF clowns and comedians will have to close their business in this sub-forum because of people from land of Hilsha, Zulm and Ilhad. :(

I don't think it was about Hasina. I read the news and if i remember correctly it was about some article on Mujib published in PDF.

Says the guy who is part of the reason this thread has been created for. Let PDF admins and moderators worry about it. That's none of your concern.
Bro as long as sanghi trolls are banned, I’m fine. I don’t even have a probelm with the Pakistanis that think it was Bangladesh’s fault to seperate, just the *** kissing cuckies and their sanghi masters should be out this forum

with @Michael Corleone vai i think @bluesky vai also would be a great candidiate for moderation :D:D:D:D:p::p::p::p:

This thread is a perfect example of what India did to them in 1971 but in a miniature form.
Only the word moderator is changed with Government.

Bro as long as sanghi trolls are banned, I’m fine. I don’t even have a probelm with the Pakistanis that think it was Bangladesh’s fault to seperate, just the *** kissing cuckies and their sanghi masters should be out this forum

Even though we may disagree on some points, we are still brother Muslims and love you all for the sake of Allah swt. We want to see successful BD in sha Allah, and our duas are with you.

Ramazan Mubarak bad to all of you.

Last edited:
This thread is a perfect example of what India did to them in 1971 but in a miniature form.
Only the word moderator is changed with Government.

It will be fun to be around after all this stuff got aired out again :lol:

More they try to remove/silence people (and fail)...it just shows who stands vindicated on what they are ;)

It will be fun to be around after all this stuff got aired out again :lol:

More they try to remove/silence people (and fail)...it just shows who stands vindicated on what they are ;)

In addition, we can call it 'co-ordination game' in the light of the 'Game Theory' .

with @Michael Corleone vai i think @bluesky vai also would be a great candidiate for moderation :D:D:D:D:p::p::p::p:
onek galigalaz hoibo, chakri haramu xD

@ghost250 ঐ মিয়া!! মজা লও নাকি?! :rofl: চাকরি তো হারামুই সাথে পেটের ভাতও বন্ধ হইয়া যাইব। :rofl: পুরা পারমানেন্ট ব্যান মাইরা দিব আমারে, এমনিতেই আমি জাপানে থাকি কিনা তা নিয়া বেচারার অনেক মাথা-ব্যাথা :rofl: Booby trap/trench নিয়া ঝগড়ার কথা মনে নাই? :omghaha: ইস!! এখনও মনে পড়লে ঘিন করে, অস্বস্তি-বিব্রত লাগে। Ugliest fight i ever had with someone in PDF. Thread গুলা ডিলিট করতে পারি নাই। ডিফেন্স ফোরামে ওনার মত কম জ্ঞান সম্পন্ন লোক এডমিন/মড না হওয়াই ভাল। ডিফেন্স ছাড়া অর্থনৈতিক ও অন্যান্য বিষয়ে ওনারে ব্যস্ত থাকতে দেও। :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom