What's new

Calling All PDF Bangladesh Members - Mod Situation

to be experimented upon in a Dhaka prison?
Let's say for the sake of argument , even if you will be a mod ( I am sure after this All Bangladeshi will just flee from this subsection , but that is different argument ) , then how come that you will be in the prison of Dhaka ? You are Pakistani so how Bangladesh govt can arrest you I have no idea . Can you make it clear ?8-)

Let's say for the sake of argument , even if you will be a mod ( I am sure after this All Bangladeshi will just flee from this subsection , but that is different argument ) , then how come that you will be in the prison of Dhaka ? You are Pakistani so how Bangladesh govt can arrest you I have no idea . Can you make it clear ?

The suffering for having to moderate a paranoia stricken community is a prison in itself.

fate and destiny are unpredictable things. who knows or who can say that i cannot wash ashore Chittagong on request of Rakhine government.

For a member who is pro-Pakistani and still knowledgeable about BD affairs, I would suggest @Saiful Islam

However you could not go wrong with any BD member, as long as they respect the right of Pakistanis to disagree about Mujib and 1971.

Only @Avicenna is suitable for the position brother , my name is not even worth mentioning for two major reason . Firstly my English communicative skill is very poor and secondly I live in Bangladesh , and this forum is blocked in Bangladesh, so you know that any common people (who is living in Bangladesh ) who just participate here to kill their free time would not be interested ,even if forum host choose them

And also I don't think I am as cool headed person as you said bro . But thank you for your appreciation @bd_4_ever .

So finally brother @Avicenna will perform the best job IMHO . Because not only he is one of the coolest person here, but also he is basically American citizen with Bangladeshi origin , so he will perform the job best . So @Avicenna should be the automatic choice .

Exactly. So IMHO only @Avicenna can do this job perfectly , and he should consider it as almost all of us are proposing his name!

I agree completely .All of us know , if we need a Bangladeshi moderator , then we need it to moderating his(Nilgiri) vicious trolling . So if there is no troll like him , we even do not need a moderator ( neither Bangladeshi nor Pakistani) We had another troll who used turkey flag but actually people believe him as false flaggar (hikmet) , but he thankfully never returned in this section for trolling purpose after @waz requested him ( I assume that waz requested him personally as after the post of waz in another thread, hikmet never returned here to troll, if I can remember correctly ) .

So For Bangladeshi subsection currently Nilgiri is the major problem . He most of time behave as drug addict street mob ( mentally unstable person ) , And Pakistani trolls are actually kids compare to him , and even not any problem if they do not have the back up/provocation of Nilgiri.

Nilgiri is a champion player when the case is only to divide and rule . When an Indian show his hate to Bangladesh and use 1971 card effectively against both Bangladesh and Pakistan , then it is clear that he is a fish (or shark? )of deep blue water . So remove such pathological troll from this subsection once and for all ( who used to declare himself as pro Bangladeshi!!!) , this section's problem will be solved 75% automatically.

We already have some great Pakistani mods who are very friendly with Bangladesh . But if still it will be the only option , then yes I support your every word . Just want to add something and that is ,this mod should be able to counter Nilgiri effectively.

Brother @jaibi , I hope finally @Avicenna will be agree . Brother @Avicenna I think you should consider all of our appeal to accept the position if forum host decide to choose you . Because

Since you are actually American citizen , so I do not think any Bangladeshi organization will be able to create pressure on you . So you are the best choice IMHO , as you have Bangladeshi origin so closer to our heart . So I do not know what is the supposed regional conspiracy as @Old School said , but if he fear any such case then I would humbly say that you are actually the citizen of USA . So I do not think the argument of @Old School is valid for you . So My 100% vote is for you !

If you ban Nilgiri, you won't even need a mod as most BD members, though we disagree many times, are civil and rational.

In the end, BD and Pakistan have the same enemies. I hope @Avicenna That you will be more diplomatic as mod, seems all BD posters want you.

In sha Allah, hope for whatever is best.

Thanks bro, but best to give mice-control role to a cat rather than lion haha.
Are you seriously calling yourself a lion? You, who regularly tags other members to save yourself from retaliation even when you're trolling? Just like a damsel in distress summoning her Prince Charmings.

The irony is strong in this one!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom