What's new

Calling All PDF Bangladesh Members - Mod Situation

@ghost250 ঐ মিয়া!! মজা লও নাকি?! :rofl: চাকরি তো হারামুই সাথে পেটের ভাতও বন্ধ হইয়া যাইব। :rofl: পুরা পারমানেন্ট ব্যান মাইরা দিব আমারে, এমনিতেই আমি জাপানে থাকি কিনা তা নিয়া বেচারার অনেক মাথা-ব্যাথা :rofl: Booby trap/trench নিয়া ঝগড়ার কথা মনে নাই? :omghaha: ইস!! এখনও মনে পড়লে ঘিন করে, অস্বস্তি-বিব্রত লাগে। Ugliest fight i ever had with someone in PDF. Thread গুলা ডিলিট করতে পারি নাই। ডিফেন্স ফোরামে ওনার মত কম জ্ঞান সম্পন্ন লোক এডমিন/মড না হওয়াই ভাল। ডিফেন্স ছাড়া অর্থনৈতিক ও অন্যান্য বিষয়ে ওনারে ব্যস্ত থাকতে দেও। :-)

Well yes - treating someone with respect is an important aspect of being a mod. So is having a cool head and clear decision making under chaotic situations. I guess I disqualify under both counts a bit.

I never thought I'd see myself going to Indian forums to provide opinions on Hindutva. I am slowly starting to question my inaction. Better to be pro-active on Hindutva rather than re-active.

I have this person (whom you mention) 'ignored' but I realize they have expertise on economics and maybe some engg. areas. Same with some others. Better I don't see their ignorant posts that will tick me off and fire off incendiary posts in return.

I don't suffer trolls gladly or have any respect for copy/paste 'experts' and people who espouse blatant discriminatory views on religious, social and nationalistic grounds, like Sanghis who peddle hate, lies and disinformation about Muslims here in this sub-forum thinking they can fool everyone. While being on the employ of nondiscriminatory countries and protected by laws and situations overseas which protects themselves as minorities.

But let me clarify my behavior in the last couple of days - which may have been puzzling to some who even know me well, like yourself. I reserve my greatest ire for those who (along with peddling lies) think that false-flagging is a great way to fool people of a certain country (like Bangladesh) and create discord within us as Bangladeshis. As simple folks, we don't keep enough of an 'eye' out for false-flaggers among us.

Sad to note that there are Indian false-flaggers in our sub-forum who peddle subtle divisionary concepts like separate languages and separate cultures (for example for areas like Sylhet and Chittagong). This is increasingly visible regardless of whatever flag they show. As long as you are with Bangladesh - you are with me. If you are not, you are marked. If I see posts that disagree with my views or are plain offensive - I don't shy away from 'ignoring' these folks. I urge others to do the same.

I wish to Allah that there was some way to vet people according to whatever flag they show (there is not, unfortunately) - but with a few posts, you can soon find out, like the most recent 'Sylheti' guy.

Bangladesh is more or less the most homogeneous country in the subcontinent. This is our strength. But with strength and success as a strong Islamic country, you also collect jealous detractors like Hindutva folks who want to weaken and destroy us. Again, people from the neighboring country are sadly these perpetrators. We don't see these subtle schemers coming because of our inherent simplicity and trust. There are decent, sane (and reasonable) Indian folks too, but those don't false-flag here.

Sanghis will constantly come up with imaginary concepts to divide and separate Bangladesh further (as they are constantly trying to do with Pakistan, and succeeding sometimes), which will be counter-productive to our economic progress as Muslim countries.

There are a lot more of these Sanghis than us - and thanks to H1B situation, they are extremely well-funded. For example 'Chetona' folks in Bangladesh peddle anti-islamic imaginary ideas (like this Pahela Baisakh Mongol Shobhajatra crap) from other places that were never (ever!) part of our cultural fabric in the first place (they have been at this 'Hindu-ization of Bangladesh' game since the early fifties, funded by RAW)...they have a firm foothold in academic circles to alter our narratives and to decry (and paint) our genuine Islamic identity as 'Jamati', and having anti-Hindu-minority mentality - which is blatantly untrue. In Bangladesh we probably have the finest example of communal harmony in the subcontinent.

Our enemies like the Sanghis revel in our inability as Bangladeshis to grasp simple concepts about what divides us. Yes - I am for academically cultivating the Sylheti language further and giving Sylhetis their respect as a distinct ethnicity within our country. I personally have Sylhetis within my extended family. That is a great idea.

But I don't support folks who post BJP/RSS videos posing as Bangladeshis that espouse Sylhetis to break away to form their own separate country (as ludicrous as it is), which is schemed only by RSS functionaries and false-flaggers toward their ultimate goal of Hindu Rashtra. Why are RSS'ers so eager to weaken us from within? Think!

Already this is a country so small in area - a result of the sad unequal division where India won most of the arable territory because of this Radcliffe guy. Now Bangladesh is the only strong country in the subcontinent on the basis of economic progress. It is more in the interest of Hindutva folks to weaken us - more than ever, because we stand in the way of the Sanghi plan to convert us all back to Hindus, or worse 'Muslims in name only'. We must be on the lookout here in the sub-forum on who these false-flaggers are and how to separate their subtle de-railing of our narrative from what the 'true' and 'genuine' Bangladeshi narrative is.

To everyone, if I have posted anything wrongly about what I have said above (including grammar mistakes) please point them out. I take a lot of pride in my moral ground and ethical stance, and you are welcome to correct me in any way you like.

Last edited:
@jaibi brother if any resolution is reached about a Mod for BD section please make the announcement here as well .

Says the guy who is part of the reason this thread has been created for. Let PDF admins and moderators worry about it. That's none of your concern.

I did not get the notification for this. But the answer remains a firm NO

To reiterate again, just because someone sports a Bangladeshi flag and sports a "bengali" name, does not mean that they are Bangladeshis. The mods of that Turkish forum made a grievous mistake in appointing a false flagger mod to their Bangladesh forum.

At least one third or more of the posters here in the Bangladesh forum are false flaggers, most probably Indian Bengalis.

And no - I am not saying this because I am interested in being the mod.

Allah has given me at least some skills to have a day job and pay mortgage and bills - Alhamdulillah.

Just happy posting and supporting the Bangladesh part of the forum with my meagre knowledge and keeping it free from Hindutva influence.

Last edited:
@Bilal9 bhai should be a good candidate alongside avicenna!

It was old thread. Now I think perhaps he was right!
Please employ a PAKISTANI with the knowledge of Bengali and Bangladesh as Mod. This is a strategically sensitive section and you have to be careful in selections. You do not want to undermine the safety of BD dissidents who are at odds with their government. It is still very dangerous to be PAKISTAN friendly in the eyes of BD authorities. @jaibi , @WebMaster
Although Bangladesh govt is no longer such top grade anti Pakistan, still they are intolerant!

And Bengali's mood always swing dangerously !

Like @UKBengali became modi friendly nowadays!

I regret that I voted for him!

Last edited:

Although Bangladesh govt is no longer such top grade anti Pakistan, still they are intolerant!

And Bengali's mood swing always dangerously !

What are you saying? Modi friendly??. Really?. May allah give him hidaya... So sad to hear he joined hands with polytheists.

And Bengali mood swing always dangerously !

Bhai be blessed. I don't deserve this position.

Someone more cool headed deserves this spot.

I vote for @Avicenna bhai too.

Anyone wishing to be mod have to pass Chatigao, Sylhet and Borishailla Language test.

Test will be given by native speakers. Translate the following.

1. Oba doijja khoday?

2. Amar bari jaibaini? Satkorar salon khaibaini?

3. O monu? Mor bari Jhalokadi. More dasher peyara khaiso? Oa Jodi khaitey, toy vimnager shondesh ar Faridpurer taler methair kotha koitey na....

Last edited:
Have been following defence.pk for around 10 years on and off. Been a member only for a few months now.

Tbh i dont see why the mod needs to be a Bangladeshi, as long as he/she is doing a great job. Mods are supposed to be like referees; being neutral as possible and not being a player on any team. Atleast thats how i see it.

This subforum is great but kinda has few actuve members imo. So while it can be very alive, there are really only a few regulars who post articles or comments. Maybe no more than 10 regulars.

Bhai be blessed. I don't deserve this position.

Someone more cool headed deserves this spot.

I vote for @Avicenna bhai too.

Anyone wishing to be mod have to pass Chatigao, Sylhet and Borishailla Language test.

Test will be given by native speakers. Translate the following.

1. Oba doijja khoday?

2. Amar bari jaibaini? Satkorar salon khaibaini?

3. O monu? Mor bari Jhalokadi. More dasher peyara khaiso. Jodi khaitey, toi vimnager shondesh and faridpurer taler methair kotha koitey na....
@Bilal9 , নাহ ভাই আপনিও যোগ্য। হ্যাঁ একটু ইমোশনাল আছেন, তবে ভাল মানুষদেরই ইমোশন থাকে। :-)

And about your tests, I'm sorry to say , even bengali from kolkata can read it if they are prepared!

If someone will try to harm us , its not big deal for them to learn local languages!

If someone's aim is to spying ( like for raw) even non bengalis will learn proper bengali to deceive people! Life is not easy bhai!

Also generally chittagong er khati language Beshir vag Bangladeshi pare na! Tai eta test na howai valo!

What are you saying? Modi friendly??. Really?. May allah give him hidaya... So sad to hear he joined hands with polytheists.
Brother, he was not like that in old days. Nowadays he was converted and took India as equal ally of Bangladesh!

So started speaking for sanghis.

It could be his typical BAL idiotic superiority complex though! He believes that India treat us equal ally.

But in reality India want to dominate us, but such people are too blind to see it!

But one thing I disagree with . And that is about monotheism and polytheism ! We should keep in mind that China is actually more polytheists than Indians!

Hindus at least had monotheistic philosophy in upanishad,but chinese lack it totally. Yet I ( we) consider china as the biggest friend of Bangladesh!

@Rushd Alam

Last edited:
So what's the pay is like ?

It be a labor of love. Paid in prestige not dollars....

Have been following defence.pk for around 10 years on and off. Been a member only for a few months now.

Tbh i dont see why the mod needs to be a Bangladeshi, as long as he/she is doing a great job. Mods are supposed to be like referees; being neutral as possible and not being a player on any team. Atleast thats how i see it.

This subforum is great but kinda has few actuve members imo. So while it can be very alive, there are really only a few regulars who post articles or comments. Maybe no more than 10 regulars.

@The Eagle bhai was doing a fine job and other mods pitch in from time to time, locking threads and keeping the peace generally.

I don't know if we need a full time mod - really......

It be a labor of love. Paid in prestige not dollars....

@The Eagle bhai was doing a fine job and other mods pitch in from time to time, locking threads and keeping the peace generally.

I don't know if we need a full time mod - really......
Ok , I kinda get it if you have plenty of free time, young, or as they say between employment.
So do you include this on your resume, do you say great experience as being a moderator on a web form !

Ok , I kinda get it if you have plenty of free time, young, or as they say between employment.
So do you include this on your resume, do you say great experience as being a moderator on a web form !

Ah - I don't know about that. :lol:

Maybe some of the senior mods can comment on this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom