What's new

BRI projects fuel infrastructure growth in Bangladesh

your numbers are wrong.
And the bs about unsecured debt makes counter non-sense. Think about it

My numbers are not wrong!!!

And secured and unsecured debt is a fact of borrowing!

Even a novice like you can understand the difference between borrowing to buy a house and borrowing to buy a gold necklace for Durga Ma!!!

My numbers are not wrong!!!

And secured and unsecured debt is a fact of borrowing!

Even a novice like you can understand the difference between borrowing to buy a house and borrowing to buy a gold necklace for Durga Ma!!!
think better amigo. secured debt is how CCP blackmails its gullible clientele. You are simply making my point

think better amigo. secured debt is how CCP blackmails its gullible clientele. You are simply making my point

Padma bridge, Kornafuli tunnel etc in one hand and Indian Adani deal on the other 🤣🤣🤣

What has India built that is better 🤣🤣🤣

Padma bridge, Kornafuli tunnel etc in one hand and Indian Adani deal on the other 🤣🤣🤣

What has India built that is better 🤣🤣🤣
As far as I know, Padma Bridge and Karnafuly Tunnel projects were undertaken with Chinese money and Chinese engineering companies built it.

But, you are talking it is BD's Queen Elizabeth herself built these.

India built six bridges over the river Brahmaputra. BD built only one named Jamuna Bridge. the below is a picture of Bogibeel Bridge in Assam.

I refrain from sending pictures of other five bridges. Only this one bridge designed and built by Indian engineers should shame you.

Learn to build things by your own money, technology and engineering manpower. You talk like another shameless Hasina, your Fupu.

1697893330955.png

As far as I know, Padma Bridge and Karnafuly Tunnel projects were undertaken with Chinese money and Chinese engineering companies built it.

But, you are talking it is BD's Queen Elizabeth herself built these.

India built six bridges over the river Brahmaputra. BD built only one named Jamuna Bridge. the below is a picture of Bogibeel Bridge in Assam.

I refrain from sending pictures of other five bridges. Only this one bridge designed and built by Indian engineers should shame you.

Learn to build things by your own money, technology and engineering manpower. You talk like another shameless Hasina, your Fupu.

View attachment 964075

China wouldn’t have built these without the pro China policies of the Queen.

BNP pissed off China with their pro Taiwan overtures.

China wouldn’t have built these without the pro China policies of the Queen.

BNP pissed off China with their pro Taiwan overtures.
BD is infested with extreme idiotic people like you. Can you tell why Japan, Taiwan, Korea, America, West Europe are developed? Is it because your China went there with big money and built everything?

They built everything by themselves, but they started to build their industries long before and with the capital formed from industrial activities, they have been building many infrastructures. It is a continuous process.

Do you think only $120 billion foreign loan can make BD a developed country? Even $12 trillion is not enough. Where are the industries in BD, small, medium and big to create that kind of national wealth?

You are more stupid than your Fupu. She seeks foreign money to steal a part of it and here you are writing poems to praise that.

BD is infested with extreme idiotic people like you. Can you tell why Japan, Taiwan, Korea, America, West Europe are developed? Is it because your China went there with big money and built everything?

They built everything by themselves, but they started to build their industries long before and with the capital formed from industrial activities, they have been building many infrastructures. It is a continuous process.

Do you think only $120 billion foreign loan can make BD a developed country? Even $12 trillion is not enough. Where are the industries in BD, small, medium and big to create that kind of national wealth?

You are more stupid than your Fupu. She seeks foreign money to steal a part of it and here you are writing poems to praise that.

Germany and Japan got a trillion dollars in 1945 to rebuild.

120 billion is peanuts.

No country has EVER developed without mega loans or colonialism.

Germany and Japan got a trillion dollars in 1945 to rebuild.
Germany, France, England got American money. Japan did not receive a single dollar. But, American companies did not go to RE-build Germany. These countries built everything by themselves and not by American companies.

But, do you understand the meaning of REBUILDING?Germany was a highly developed country and they built everything by themselves before WW1, after WW1 and after WW2. ALL BY THE GERMANS and not by China or other country.

Read Germany when Kaiser Withhelm ll was the Emperor and he initiated industrial development in the late 1890s.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Kaiser-Wilhelm-II-Germany’s-Emperor/dp/1981890009

Bogibeel Bridge in Assam is one of the ugliest bridges I have ever seen in my life. Sure, it was designed and built by an Indian engineer. That's why it's crappy.

End of the day as long as its not or has nothing to do with india were OK. india can never be trusted, period.

Bogibeel Bridge in Assam is one of the ugliest bridges I have ever seen in my life. Sure, it was designed and built by an Indian engineer. That's why it's crappy.

Not just ugly - comparing Bogibeel bridge and Padma bridge is like comparing night and day. Padma Bridge boasts many many engineering first in the field of riverine bridges not least are how deep the piling went down below the river substrate. Getting tired of educating these Civil Engineers. I have posted at length on the many differences a year ago.

Ei mokkel ki civil engineer na cement-dhala engineer? 100% Pagal.

Tiny fraction of their debt is owed to China.
China structures little of its investments as debt. Ask Pakistan. Many of the Chinese projects there have guaranteed 20% dollar returns, but they are classified as equity, not debt.

Back
Top Bottom