What's new

Calling All PDF Bangladesh Members - Mod Situation

The suffering for having to moderate a paranoia stricken community is a prison in itself.

fate and destiny are unpredictable things. who knows or who can say that i cannot wash ashore Chittagong on request of Rakhine government.

Hilsarious!

Now it seems some are also too low IQ to understand what an "overkill" allegory is.

BD "edumacation"....faithfully getting a 0 at world PTO's in record long stretches for a reason.

They love using report button for hurt feelings. :D

The definitive stat would really be how much was the success rate.

upload_2020-4-22_16-30-47.png

Everyone serves their purpose.

Hilsarious!

Now it seems some are also too low IQ to understand what an "overkill" allegory is.

BD "edumacation"....faithfully getting a 0 at world PTO's in record long stretches for a reason.
It's not that BD posters are less educated.

We just know better than to waste educated replies on a habitual, repetitive, copy paste troll like you.:)

Last edited:
This forum is blocked in Bangladesh. No doubt there is a surge in trolls as there is nobody to ridicule them.

It's not that BD posters are less educated.

We just know better than to waste educated replies on a habitual, repetitive, copy paste troll like you.:)

The fact that some BD posters reply to the Tamil troll is the only reason he still lurks here.

Moderator has already warned him from tagging other posters and so no reply, troll dies.

The fact that some BD posters reply to the Tamil troll is the only reason he still lurks here.

Moderator has already warned him from tagging other posters and so no reply, troll dies.
Best solution is , not to read his posts , even not to report against him , because even if you report against him, that means you are reading his posts ,that means you are wasting your precious time .Only way to make this troll silent is simply stop reading his posts . He does not exist , case closed ! But I am wondering how many of our compatriots will follow the path!

Last edited:
Please employ a PAKISTANI with the knowledge of Bengali and Bangladesh as Mod. This is a strategically sensitive section and you have to be careful in selections. You do not want to undermine the safety of BD dissidents who are at odds with their government. It is still very dangerous to be PAKISTAN friendly in the eyes of BD authorities. @jaibi , @WebMaster

Some one read my mind. Excellent suggestions.

Thank you

Last edited:
Some one read my mind. Excellent suggestions.

Thank you
It is a duty of reasonable BD posters like you to tell everyone that it is highly imporabable for one to be anti-India and pro-Hasina regime at the same time. That is a contradiction of a gigantic proportion. This reminds me of " getting blood from a stone" or "cold hell" !
A regime which enforces a nationwide blockade on PDF site in BD, is not interested in normalizing relationship with PAKISTAN any way. We love the people of Bangladesh but it is their regime which made anti-Pakistan rhetorics as their prime political capital and celebrate about it.
How many of BD members here have petitioned to their government to unblock PDF ? I am yet to see any thread about it so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom