What's new

Bharati war criminals in baluchistan

People would never do the answering that much i have realised by now. As far as giving the proof is concerned i do wish they do present it to the world community though expecting Nawaz Shariff to do that is a little too much as we know where he stands exactly and International Court of Justice??? That has become a joke some of its rulings are belligerently mocked at as nobody gives heed.

Proof hoga toh dikhega na......

You guys have been beating this "Phata Dholl" for decades now.... every time you guys say we have solid proof... you never show it.. that means you don't have it. I wonder how come "Solid Proof" becomes "Hot Air" by the time it travels from Interior ministry to Ministry of Foreign affairs.

Bharties in balochistan , Yindoos in NWFP and FATA , Baniyas in Punjab and Sindh ,

Pakistan's root of problem cracked .

But RAAAAAAAA is super awesome .

RAAAA makes Shias and Sunnis clash in Rawalpindi and then roll in balochistan to Hire kids in their under graduate baniya terrorism programs .

Then they travel to NWFP and FATA to make it war zone .

RAAAAA is WAAAAAO .

Proof hoga toh dikhega na......

You guys have been beating this "Phata Dholl" for decades now.... every time you guys say we have solid proof... you never show it.. that means you don't have it. I wonder how come "Solid Proof" becomes "Hot Air" by the time it travels from Interior ministry to Ministry of Foreign affairs.

First learn to speak and then talk to me you're terminologies are enough to tell me where you stand. Get over this "We" and "you're" narrative but that would be expecting too much from the likes of you nevermind continue just don't bother quoting me you would find plenty others like you here. I don't discuss with blind jingoists who have a lot of growing up to do thats why you saw i only mentioned a sane Indian.

People would never do the answering that much i have realised by now. As far as giving the proof is concerned i do wish they do present it to the world community though expecting Nawaz Shariff to do that is a little too much as we know where he stands exactly and International Court of Justice??? That has become a joke some of its rulings are belligerently mocked at as nobody gives heed.

See simple thing is….. Pakistan provides proof of India's involvement in Baluchistan movement, to the Indian authority in a conference, where International delegates (as 3rd party evidence) and International press is present. If that's the case, however India tries, we can't hide the fact. The world will witness then.

But just simply saying India is involved, that too, who says, the ones who call educated, literate, sensible people 'Jahil'. Sorry can't buy that!!

See simple thing is….. Pakistan provides proof of India's involvement in Baluchistan movement, to the Indian authority in a conference, where International delegates (as 3rd party evidence) and International press is present. If that's the case, however India tries, we can't hide the fact. The world will witness then.

But just simply saying India is involved, that too, who says, the ones who call educated, literate, sensible people 'Jahil'. Sorry can't buy that!!

I am not saying that shouldn't be done i just said in the current scenario it would be too much to expect from Nawaz Shariff. I am not asking you to buy that you can accept whatever the hell you want to its not my business but we have a stance and we support it no matter who rules us.

I am not saying that shouldn't be done i just said in the current scenario it would be too much to expect from Nawaz Shariff. I am not asking you to buy that you can accept whatever the hell you want to its not my business but we have a stance and we support it no matter who rules us.

I think rather than only supporting your stance, if you could have proved it internationally it would have helped much more, both the countries. Your statement is similar to the following statement,

We'll reach the top of Mount Everest with one jump and we just don't care what everyone thinks about it.

Anyhow whatever you think, you may continue that and the same goes for us. Hope in future, people from our countries, come out of this tit for tat relationship. That would help no one but us. Thank you!!

I think rather than only supporting your stance, if you could have proved it internationally it would have helped much more, both the countries. Your statement is similar to the following statement,

We'll reach the top of Mount Everest with one jump and we just don't care what everyone thinks about it.

Anyhow whatever you think, you may continue that and the same goes for us. Hope in future, people from our countries, come out of this tit for tat relationship. That would help no one but us. Thank you!!

No you misconstrued i said i want nothing more than for our leadership to do what you just said only that i don't see them treading that path because we know where they stand so certainly the example you gave isn't apt. And i highly doubt that getting out of this tit for tat relationship isn't even a possibility but thats my opinion which i am sure you aren't concerned with so leave it.

I was referring to the bold part.

First learn to speak and then talk to me you're terminologies are enough to tell me where you stand.
On the contrary, you are the one who needs to learn how to communicate. Not even a single sentence of yours on this thread makes sense.

Get over this "We" and "you're" narrative but that would be expecting too much from the likes of you nevermind continue just don't bother quoting me you would find plenty others like you here. I don't discuss with blind jingoists who have a lot of growing up to do thats why you saw i only mentioned a sane Indian.

Its always going to be We and you narrative. Because that's what it is all about. You(Pakistanis) and Us(Indians). Its you and your likes who have been getting jingoistic all over the thread, on the forum and all over the internet. All we Indians have been doing is offer a fightback .. and for some reason you guys hate it.

I was referring to the bold part.

Even with the bold part you took it very narrowly i never said i don't want the evidence to be presented just that if our leaders are spineless and have their loyalties bought it doesn't mean we would change our stance. Like i said leave it you aren't getting my point so no need for me to beat around the bush.

On the contrary, you are the one who needs to learn how to communicate. Not even a single sentence of yours on this thread makes sense.

Its always going to be We and you narrative. Because that's what it is all about. You(Pakistanis) and Us(Indians). Its you and your likes who have been getting jingoistic all over the thread, on the forum and all over the internet. All we Indians have been doing is offer a fightback .. and for some reason you guys hate it.

Anyone with an iota of brain would see who is being the jingoist. If it doesn't make sense to you then its you're problem and why do you have an issue if a Pakistani comments here i can comment where i want to just like the rest. You on the other hand need to learn how to talk to others without passing personal remarks that is if its not too late already. I said to you if you want to give personal comments just because you can't control you're jingoistic impulses then do so with someone else. I don't discuss things with the likes of you. If you don't understand anything once i have repeated it for you. I hope you got it now.

Balochistan is a Pakistani problem. and Not an indian problem.

Why on earth we would ever link this important issue with India. That's the biggest disrespect for us as a nation.

I hope you know tThere are 16 Sirdars give or take few in Balochistan.

2 of these Sirdars are not happy with Federal government. So they do Bandooq bazi, munda bazi, and kabooter bazi.

We should figure out a way to support the rest of the 14 in a way that they counter the propaganda of two.

Now how hard it is?

But we can't figure it out as long as we drag dead hindus in this personal matter.

peace

I really don't get your argument. Bharatis accuse the Pakistani state of supporting Mumbai attacks, of supporting Taliban (and by this I mean they accuse of supporting the Taliban after 9/11), they accuse us of protecting OBL despite no official accusation from the US state --- and all this without a SHRED of direct evidence. They will often come up with so-called circumstancial evidence but nothing that can be used to implicate. The funny thing is these people then have the nerve to call other people conspiracy theorists.

If you want to talk about conspiracy theories, of tinfoil hats, of people trying to divert their problems, why does no one yell at these jingoist jackass from across the border? They're allowed to make any wild conspiracy theories they want.

They openly do propaganda without blinking and you want us to do nothing about it?

I really don't get your argument. Bharatis accuse the Pakistani state of supporting Mumbai attacks, of supporting Taliban (and by this I mean they accuse of supporting the Taliban after 9/11), they accuse us of protecting OBL despite no official accusation from the US state ---?

And the West laughs at that childish behavior, don't you know?

There is no need to ape a kid, if you can avoid.

Thank you.

And the West laughs at that childish behavior, don't you know?

There is no need to ape a kid, if you can avoid.

Thank you.

To be fair, India does tend to accuse ISI for EVERYTHING.

But it has been internationally recognise that Pakistan uses Islamist proxies.

Either that, or the Indian narrative seems more appealing to the West.

To be fair, India does tend to accuse ISI for EVERYTHING.

But it has been internationally recognise that Pakistan uses Islamist proxies.

Either that, or the Indian narrative seems more appealing to the West.

That's what she said :lol:

Why we bother? Let people of pakistan believe everything thing wrong happening in pakistan/baloochistan is the work of yevil Yindoos..... Its better to have enemy (supposedly) who is in lala land have no idea about the ground situation....
and juice......

Back
Top Bottom