What's new

Bharati war criminals in baluchistan

He says RAW picks up youngsters from Balchusitan and trains them. Is it that easy for RAW to go in Pakistan recruit their own people and turn them to terrorists?

Please bless me with your expert opinion, since you're the argus panoptes here.

Balochistan is a Pakistani problem. and Not an indian problem.

Why on earth we would ever link this important issue with India. That's the biggest disrespect for us as a nation.

I hope you know tThere are 16 Sirdars give or take few in Balochistan.

2 of these Sirdars are not happy with Federal government. So they do Bandooq bazi, munda bazi, and kabooter bazi.

We should figure out a way to support the rest of the 14 in a way that they counter the propaganda of two.

Now how hard it is?

But we can't figure it out as long as we drag dead hindus in this personal matter.

peace

India might have hand, baloch separatists have openly appealed to India many times, not sure India acted on it or not. Is not qatar and UAE also involved there?

Balochistan is a Pakistani problem. and Not an indian problem.

Why on earth we would ever link this important issue with India. That's the biggest disrespect for us as a nation.

I hope you know tThere are 16 Sirdars give or take few in Balochistan.

2 of these Sirdars are not happy with Federal government. So they do Bandooq bazi, munda bazi, and kabooter bazi.

We should figure out a way to support the rest of the 14 in a way that they counter the propaganda of two.

Now how hard it is?

But we can't figure it out as long as we drag dead hindus in this personal matter.

peace

Baluchistan is a conflict of 'perception' and propaganda. Please educate me as if to what are we going to do when we know for a fact that India's 12 or so consulates in the Holy Land of A'stan are repeating the Mukti Bahini episode by training Marxists and sending them in to fight?

Why is it right for India to blame us if a stray camel walks in their territory while we don't hold the right to blame them for subverting our country. They are allowed to blame Pakistan for 26/11 and Kasb, but we are not allowed to blame India for Sarabjit Singh and India's rein of terror that has been unleashed on us, until the motherfukker was killed by inmates and was buried in a taranga with a gun salute !

Please do educate me on this.

no blame game if we are serious in solving our national issues.

True, i believe in 'tactical radio silence' too. However i do want your opinion, on how are we going to win the 'propaganda war' ?

VHPs organs is promoting RSS youth to create, fake FB/twitter accounts/pages to amplify terrorist propaganda. It finally makes it to the news and plays against the reality.

Are we supposed to just sit quiet over training camps in Kunar and Nooristan?

True, i believe in 'tactical radio silence' too. However i do want your opinion, on how are we going to win the 'propaganda war' ?

VHPs organs is promoting RSS youth to create, fake FB/twitter accounts/pages to amplify terrorist propaganda. It finally makes it to the news and plays against the reality.
?

A healthy and harmonious Pakistan in itself can win all kinds of wars including the propaganda wars.

Are we supposed to just sit quiet over training camps in Kunar and Nooristan?
We can easily wipe out kunar and nuristan.

Two troop carriers, 5 cobras, and two F-16s.
Our SSGs vs. 2-bit Mullahs.

Who wins?

Time to quit crying like little girls, time to act.

A healthy and harmonious Pakistan in itself can win all kinds of wars including the propaganda wars.

So we should go to sleep, until a harmonious and healthy Pakistan is built while we lose the war of perceptions and narratives and not do anything about it?

Please read this, if you have time and get back to me on this question. I can wait.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Goebbels/Goebbels.pdf

So we should go to sleep, until a harmonious and healthy Pakistan is built while we lose the war of perceptions and narratives and not do anything about it?

Please read this, if you have time and get back to me on this question. I can wait.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Goebbels/Goebbels.pdf

No one can just sleep in order to make Pakistan healthy and harmonious.

And simple talk is definitely not the answer either.

No one can just sleep in order to make Pakistan healthy and harmonious.

And simple talk is definitely not the answer either.

So 'talking' and placing the blame justified or unjustified is a necessary part of propaganda/counterpropaganda ?

We can easily wipe out kunar and nuristan. Two troop carriers, 5 cobras, and two F-16s.
Our SSGs vs. 2-bit Mullahs. Who wins? - Time to quit crying like little girls, time to act.

Military option CANNOT win alone, there will be too much collateral fall out. We need the ISI to carry out covert operations inside Afghanistan to weed out camps, kill the trainers, turn the areas into no go zones. We also need to turn the heat on the Afghan govt to smell the coffee or pay.

Only way to win the war is to 'kill more of the enemy, without being seen'. While this is done, WE need to do the counterpropaganda. Nations win, not armies!

So 'talking' and placing the blame justified or unjustified is a necessary part of propaganda/counterpropaganda ?
!

Think you are preparing for FSC exam.
Ask yourself how much propaganda you need to top the board.

Military option CANNOT win alone, there will be too much collateral fall out. We need the ISI to carry out covert operations inside Afghanistan to weed out camps, kill the trainers, turn the areas into no go zones. We also need to turn the heat on the Afghan govt to smell the coffee or pay.

Only way to win the war is to 'kill more of the enemy, without being seen'. While this is done, WE need to do the counterpropaganda. Nations win, not armies!

That was just an example. I'll leave it to military experts to decide exactly how to strike the enemy hiding in nuristan.

Hope you understand it now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom