What's new

Bharati war criminals in baluchistan

no surprises......on india being involved in balouchistan...but to wht xtent?

no surprises......on india being involved in balouchistan...but to wht xtent?

• High end training centers with wifi, golf courses, coffee shops, pubs.
  • Excellent pay packages.
  • Salary through international debit cards.
  • 2 month paid vacation to hawai or honolulu with family or fellow jehadis with full blown party vouchers.
  • Loan facilities for cars used for carbombs, housing loans along with blow-the-home-loan waiver schemes.
  • New subsidized rice+wheat schemes, kerosene subsidy etc extended to BLA officers.
  • Pension plans to be reveled soon to surviving BLA cadets.

Lot more

even they have to answer which they deign not to since they have adopted the attitude of the super power of the world without the a
The proof?? Now you would say even some of you're officials and ex Army Generals aren't trustworthy and anybody who says anything on these lines gets the same response from Indians. They should learn that attacking and blaming others of everything that goes wrong in their country is not the solution and sometimes even they have to answer which they deign not to since they have adopted the attitude of the super power of the world without the actual status that is. But that is foolish to expect that any of you're leaders would answer anything if they simply don't in even more crucial matters.

Who have adopted the attitude of Super Power ? Did anyone claim? I have only seen some folks in PDF accuses that Indians consider themselves as Super powers. But haven't personally observed anyone claiming that.

I agree always blaming Pakistan because of any trivial reason is incorrect. That's a bad gesture from our side. Agree that our media gives bias views. I just don't like jumping on whatever news our media propagates, cause there can be many political motives as well. Yes people should 'Think' on their own as well, before coming to a conclusion.

Ok now you bring in ex army Generals. Then I'll ask you one simple question. The whole world saw Live footage of 9/11. Still a number of people believe it as complete conspiracy. Why and How ?

Pakistanis (not all) stuck on what India has done to destabilize the region (that too without any substantial proof) rather than what Pakistan has not done since this province was annexed to the country in 1947.

Please elaborate how you extrapolate that statement into something specific to Balochistan and hence this thread.

That was in a reply to a Indian friend here who was saying that India is only building roads and hospitals in Afghanistan and nothing else ........:-)

And how did you conclude that what Hagel meant was : "India is only financing TTP in Aghanistan and not BLA" !!!
When India is financing "problems" and using AFG as a second front against Pak , there are no "moral" limitations !! And hagel is not the only one who says that India is involved in anti pak activities from afghanistan ...

Balochistan is 90% Pakistani problem, perhaps 8% gulf fund problem, and less than 1% problem created by other players like Iran, India, Sri Lanka, Timbakto, and Martians

100 % baseless assumptions

Last edited:
Who have adopted the attitude of Super Power ? Did anyone claim? I have only seen some folks in PDF accuses that Indians consider themselves as Super powers. But haven't personally observed anyone claiming that.

I agree always blaming Pakistan because of any trivial reason is incorrect. Agree that our media gives bias views. I just don't like jumping on whatever news our media propagates, cause there can be many political motives as well. Yes people should 'Think' on their own as well, before coming to a conclusion.

Ok now your bring in ex army Generals. Then I'll ask you one simple question. The whole world saw Live footage of 9/11. Still a number of people believe it as complete conspiracy. Why and How ?

No not only on PDF the responses of you're leaders ought to be different from those here on PDF though sadly there isnt much difference they are as trigger happy and absurd as they can get probably. Its them i am talking about not the Indian members on the forum here.

Secondly even saying you're media is biased is putting it really mildly even our media can be crazy but we have some real pro Indian channels as well i got the opportunity to see a few of you're channels once and they was nothing but creating further hype and systematic brainwashing, as if there was any need of it.

I don't see any connection with 9/11 the whole world witnessing something does not mean their state based conclusions are necessarily apt. The same kind of "fox news" propaganda was witnessed when the attacks in Mumbai occured and i got to see some of you're channels and they were literally spoiling for war. They are selling war and some retarded jingoists sitting comfortably out of the region justify such absurdity without ever raising questions. No wonder we would never progress with this kind of an attitude.

What Pakistanis need to do is , listen to this propaganda war but do the ground level check and come out with a solution first to make things better in Baluchistan and prove they were right in international arena.

Else crying sissy wont help.

No not only on PDF the responses of you're leaders ought to be different from those here on PDF though sadly there isnt much difference they are as trigger happy and absurd as they can get probably. Its them i am talking about not the Indian members on the forum here.

Secondly even saying you're media is biased is putting it really mildly even our media can be crazy but we have some real pro Indian channels as well i got the opportunity to see a few of you're channels once and they was nothing but creating further hype and systematic brainwashing, as if there was any need of it.

I don't see any connection with 9/11 the whole world witnessing something does not mean their state based conclusions are necessarily apt. The same kind of "fox news" propaganda was witnessed when the attacks in Mumbai occured and i got to see some of you're channels and they were literally spoiling for war. They are selling war and some retarded jingoists sitting comfortably out of the region justify such absurdity without ever raising questions. No wonder we would never progress with this kind of an attitude.

Which Leader did you see ? If you bring that conclusion considering a leader's comment on Pakistan, I guess I won't have to tell you that we are having a tit for tat relationship. Our leaders might do that, but your leaders do the same thing. And they do it more as people acknowledge. 'We' the citizens have helped our Govt's to make this 'hating each other' as part of foreign policies. None but we are to be blamed in this.

'Your' Media, which Media are you saying, Times Now and India Tv( Let me tell you no Indian sees India Tv), then what about your ARY tv, News1? There's nothing 'Your' here, say 'Our'.

In the highlighted part lies the answer on the point you raised on ' Ex Indian Generals'.

Which Leader did you see ? If you bring that conclusion considering a leader's comment on Pakistan, I guess I won't have to tell you that we are having a tit for tat relationship. Our leaders might do that, but your leaders do the same thing. And they do it more as people acknowledge.

'Your' Media, which Media are you saying, Times Now and India Tv( Let me tell you no Indian sees India Tv), then what about your ARY tv, News1? There's nothing 'Your' here, say 'Our'.

In the highlighted part lies the answer on the point you raised on ' Ex Indian Generals'.

Obviously i am not saying you should take everything at face value but that does not mean that any and everyone who is making a claim and had considerable influence is either making things up or has ulterior motives thats how Indians always respond. Thats the answer for the Ex Army general part.

No i said our media can be crazy did you read that part? but there are balancing acts like GEO which gets so pro India that sometimes we feel its not promoting our interests. No i don't remember the names of you're channels it was during that time )post Mumbai attacks) and a little later as well that i got to see and therefore i don't remember names but certainly not one or two channels.

Leader's response?? A country that aims or sometimes even claims to become the next super power needs to act a little sanely. I never said Pakistani leaders don't do it but they get equally bashed by their Pakistani people and not justified in utterly absolute absurd statements.

Anyways the point is if there is considerable proof our government should give it to you and you'rs should do the answering.

T.....
And how did you conclude that what Hagel meant was : "India is only financing TTP in Aghanistan and not BLA" !!!..
Indian has been financing leftie/ commie among Pashtuns and the now defunct northren allieas (uzbeks tajiks etc).

This is nothing new. It is going on since 1947.

Please do not drag Tehreke Terrorist Pakistan (TTP) into Hagel's lap.

peace

Obviously i am not saying you should take everything at face value but that does not mean that any and everyone who is making a claim and had considerable influence is either making things up or has ulterior motives thats how Indians always respond. Thats the answer for the Ex Army general part.

No i said our media can be crazy did you read that part? but there are balancing acts like GEO which gets so pro India that sometimes we feel its not promoting our interests. No i don't remember the names of you're channels it was during that time )post Mumbai attacks) and a little later as well that i got to see and therefore i don't remember names but certainly not one or two channels.

As per your bolded part, Same goes for 9/11, not everything is conspiracy. Things can't be selected as per convenience.

You have Geo, we have NDTV. 26/11 is not a Child's Play dude. If the same would have happened to you, God knows what you have done.

But everyone knows War will never happen, and that calling for 'WAR' is just kinda showoff, coz if war happens -

Pak-India nuclear war could kill 2 billion people: study - thenews.com.pk

Leader's response?? A country that aims or sometimes even claims to become the next super power needs to act a little sanely. I never said Pakistani leaders don't do it but they get equally bashed by their Pakistani people and not justified in utterly absolute absurd statements.

Anyways the point is if there is considerable proof our government should give it to you and you'rs should do the answering.

On the second last para, same here. DO you think Indian Leaders are spared. They are not.

I absolutely agree to the last point you have mentioned. Please it'll be really great if your Govt. provides considerable proof, probably the best would be to share the proof in International court of justice. In that case there will be evidences as well(other countries will be present as 3rd, 4th parties) and it'll be in World news. If that is done, even if Indians doesn't want they will get to know and definitely it would do the answering.

On the second last para, same here. DO you think Indian Leaders are spared. They are not.

I absolutely agree to the last point you have mentioned. Please it'll be really great if your Govt. provides considerable proof, probably the best would be to share the proof in International court of justice. In that case there will be evidences as well and it'll be in World news as well. If that is done, even if people doesn't want they will get to know and definitely it would do the answering.

People would never do the answering that much i have realised by now. As far as giving the proof is concerned i do wish they do present it to the world community though expecting Nawaz Shariff to do that is a little too much as we know where he stands exactly and International Court of Justice??? That has become a joke some of its rulings are belligerently mocked at as nobody gives heed.

Back
Top Bottom